剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
What? I didn't yell at her.
什么 我没朝她大吼大叫
Okay, listen, I'm coming over.
好吧 听好 我这就过来
No, no, no. Yes, yes, yes.
不 不行 不行 拜托了 拜托了
This is huge.
这可是大事件
You finally picked another woman over Mom.
你终究把另一个女人放在了比咱妈还高的位置
I came as soon as I heard.
我一听到消息就赶回来了
Heard what?
什么消息
You screamed at Mom?
你朝着妈妈大喊大叫
I am so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Yeah, and I didn't even tell him to do it.
是啊 而且我还没叫他那么做
It's kind of like you read my mind, though.
虽然 你仿佛读出了我的心声
I didn't scream at Mom.
我没朝妈妈大喊大叫
We are so proud of you.
我们为你骄傲
Yeah, really, it's about time.
真的 这是早晚的事
Hey, don't let our mom fool you
嗨 别被妈妈的蜜嗓子
with that voice of caramel.
给耍了
She will gut a bitch. Oh, I know.
她狠起来谁都怕 我知道
It's like she tries to hypnotize you
就好像她要用她发出的那甜美的歌♥声
with that sweet music coming from her mouth,
来催眠你一样
when what she's really saying is,
尤其当她说这个的时候
"You are a disappointment."
“你太令人失望了”
Oh, well, hey, don't let her throw you, Jen.
啊 珍 别让她打击到你啊
You are an awesome mom. Yep.
你是个了不起的母亲 当然
Thank you.
谢谢你呀
Okay, I'm just gonna get you a smaller blanket
好吧 我这就给你个小毯子
so you don't wrap this around your little neck,
你就不用把这个围在你的小脖子上了
and let's get that choking hazard
再把这个能让人卡到的东西
out of there.
给扔走
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
You're doing it, too What?
你也这么干么 什么?
Is this, like, a thing in your family?
这 这是你家的传统么
What are you looking at him for?
你看他干嘛
I agree with all of you.
我同意大家的话
Oh, that's good.
噢 可以
You're killing this.
你干得真漂亮
Hey.
嗨
Next time you want to get tough with one of your parents,
下次你想对你老爸老妈发狠的话
come at me, not your mom.
冲着我来 别冲着你妈
What is happening?
发生什么了
John, it's fine.
没事 约翰
He was right to speak up.
他应该畅所欲言的
He's supporting his wife.
他这是在支持他老婆
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
I still feel like a good fight.
我还是感觉你们会干上一架
Tim! Yeah.
蒂姆 啊
Oh, she's so beautiful.
噢 她真美
And... ?
然后呢
Just like her mom.
就像她妈妈一样
Agree with your mother.
快赞同你妈妈
Pretty cute, huh?
很可爱吧 是吧
You think you're gonna want to babysit her one day?
以后你想要照看她吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Not to change the subject,
我没想转移话题
but I've noticed she's not getting a lot of tummy time,
但我注意到她没有足够的俯卧时间
which is crucial at this stage
这在现在这个阶段 对于颈部和头部的发育
for neck and head development.
是很重要的
You know, I think it's emotional.
你知道 我觉得那太情绪化了
Like when I was a kid and I killed all those turtles. What?
就像是我小时候杀了所有的乌龟 你说什么
Get out of my room! Stop!
滚出我的房♥间 停下
You have your own room! Mom!
你有自己的房♥间 妈妈
Get out!
你给我出去
Okay, okay, which one of you do I need to yell at?
停下停下 你们谁想挨骂
She's trying to sleep in my bed. Well, sweetie, calm down.
她想在我床上睡 宝贝 冷静一下
It's just, it's a new house. She's not used to it.
这是个新房♥子 她就是没适应
You have your own room now, honey.
宝贝 你有自己房♥间
Yeah, if you don't want it, I'll turn it into a gym.
你要是不喜欢的话 我就给它改成健身房♥
I got that Bowflex we're still making payments on.
我们有还在分期的的博飞运动器材呢
But the walls have eyes.
但墙上有眼睛
Honey, no,
宝贝 不是的
it's just an air vent.
那就是个通风口
I want to sleep in here.
我就想在这睡
No way. She picks her nose.
才不要 她会挖鼻孔
I've seen her get two knuckles deep.
我见她能伸进两个指节呢
Oh, God. I hate you.
噢 天那 我恨你
Hey!
别打
Come on. Leave!
拜托 赶紧走
You know your mom hates booger talk.
你知道你妈不爱听这样的话
All right, how long's she been doing this?
好吧 她这样做多久了
A few weeks. And does she eat it?
几周 她吃吗
Does she pick her nose and then...
她挖完鼻孔之后 会…
No, no.
不 怎么会呢
Thank you, God.
谢天谢地
She wipes it on the sheets.
她把它擦在床单上
I think I might be sick.
哦 我可能有点反胃
Why can't she just roll it into a ball
她就不能给团成个球吗
and flick it across the room like everybody else?
然后像大家一样给弹走吗
Okay, so we need to be careful about this.
来 我们需要谨慎对待此事
Yeah, we make too big a deal out of it,
对啊 我们小题大做了
then it's fetishized and next thing you know,
然后这就被盲目迷恋上了 然后接下来你也知道了
she's 35, buying boogers on Craigslist. Oka, you know,
她都35了 还在克雷格列表上买♥♥鼻屎 额 你知道
I think it's emotional.Like when I was a kid
我觉得这很情绪化 好像我小时候那样
and I killed all those turtles.
我杀了所有的乌龟
What? Nothing.
什么? 没事
One of us has to talk to her.
我们有一个得去和她谈谈
Fine, I'll go.
行 我去
Okay, but talk to her
好 但是要像个父亲的样子
like you're her father,
和她说话
not an ear, nose and throat doctor.
别像个耳鼻喉科大夫一样
Well, that confuses me because I talk
好吧 有件事一直令我不解
to all my patients like I'm their father.
我对我的病人们说话好像是我是他们的爸爸一样
Mom? Go, go, go.
妈妈 去去去
She won't leave and you told me I can't smack her.
她不走 你告诉过我不能打她
Sophia, honey, you have to sleep in your own bed.
索菲亚宝贝 你该去自己的床睡觉
I hate my bed.
我不喜欢我的床
I want to move back to our old house.
我想搬回老房♥子
All right, I'm going in. Yeah.
好吧 我去了 嗯
She can't sleep in my bed.
她不能睡我的床
I know, and you don't have to be embarrassed about it.
我知道 你不用尴尬
What? Morning wood
什么 陈伯伯啊
is not a big deal.
那不是个大问题啊
There's a reason why that happens.
那是有原因的啊
Mom, no. What?!
妈妈 别说 什么?
What? Why? Hey, why are you making this weird?
什么 为什么 喂 你干嘛弄得这很怪一样
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 小鬼
Listen, um,
听着啊
I get it.
我懂
You've always shared a room with your sister.
你一直和你姐姐睡一个房♥间
Now you have to sleep by yourself,
现在你得自己睡了
and that can be very scary.
你肯定害怕
Wow, it's like sleeping on a gravel road.
哇哦 这就像睡在条碎石路上一样
I'm not picking my nose because I'm scared.
我不是在挖鼻孔 因为我很害怕
Then why?
怕什么
It's a peanut.
都怪一个花生
I stuck it up there two weeks ago
两个礼拜前我把它卡在那了
and I can't get it out.
拿不出来了
What are you doing sticking a peanut up your nose?
你干嘛吧一粒花生捅鼻子里
You always say try everything.
你说的嘛 要尝试任何事
Yeah.
对
That's why I got the Bowflex.
所以我买♥♥了博飞
Ah.
啊
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表