剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah? I'm not blaming you,
所以呢 我不是怪你
but, you know, the doctor did say
人家医生都说了
hat it was from previous roughhousing,
就是上次在家闹的时候弄伤的
so... Come here, come on.
所以嘛 来 来
Please.
拜托
Come here!
来咯
I got you! Say it.
抓到啦 说吧
Come on, say it.
快说
I gots a wagina.
人家有个小妹妹
Yeah, you do. Ah.
这就对咯 啊
That never gets easier to watch.
真是 看着都难受
I can't believe
不敢相信
you're letting that idiot dig a hole
你居然同意那个白♥痴♥在我们院子里挖洞
in our backyard to roast a pig.
用来烤猪
I know he's really annoying,
他是烦人了一点
but... but every family has a Mikey.
但是啊 每家都有这种亲戚
Oh, yeah.
在理
Remember my Uncle Carl?
比如我的卡尔叔叔
But this is a little different.
这个还是不太一样吧
Uncle Carl murdered three people.
卡尔叔叔是3条人命在身的杀人犯
Yeah, but before that, he was really annoying.
但是在犯命案之前 他也非常烦人
The last thing I promised my sister
姐姐临终前我答应过
was that I'd always be there for Mikey.
一定会照顾好麦基
I'm not gonna turn my back on him now.
我不能扔下他不管
Oh!
噢
Oh, no.
不妙
Think I hit a gas line!
好像砸到天然气管道了
Oh...
喔
She's dead now. She won't know.
姐姐不在了 管不管她也不知道
No, we're good!
小问题
It's just the sewer!
只是下水道而已
Yeah, that's poo.
看 粑粑
Ew.
呃
Oh! Cousin Mikey! Hey, I've been knocking
喔 麦基表哥 嘿 我都敲了
for, like, 20 minutes. I didn't think anybody heard me.
快20分钟了 还以为没人听见呢
How are you? I'm good.
最近好吗 挺好的
Do you remember when we were kids, we used to play, uh,
你还记不记得 小时候我们 嗯
Dancing Cheek to Cheek?
跳贴身舞
Huh? Do you remember that?
还记得吗
I... Right? Come on let's get one
我 来一个 来一个
for old times' sake.
重温旧情
Ah! Cousin Mikey! First cousin Mikey!
啊 麦基表哥 麦基亲表哥
Heather's first cousin! Hey.
希瑟的亲表哥 嗨
What brings you to our house, first cousin? Well, you know,
什么风把你吹来了 亲表哥 哎呀
I got Norm cooking over there
我让诺姆在那边烧烤
and he's not going to turn himself.
他可不会自己翻身
Norm? The pig. Our pig.
诺姆是 猪 咱们的猪
And I've got shifts for everybody.
我安排大家轮流来
5:00 to 6:00, 6:00 to 7:00, 7:00 to 8:00,
5点到6点 6点到7点 7点到8点
8:00 to 9:00, 9:00 to 10:00...
8点到9点 9点到10点
Oh, unfortunately, we're not going to able to make it
哦哟 不巧 我们不太方便
because we are leaving tonight. Yeah.
今晚要走 哦
For... Cruise.
去 游轮
Uh, uh... No.
呃呃 不对
No, that family camping trip. Camp.
不对 是全家露营 露营
Oh. Okay, come on, kids, let's go!
哦 好嘞 快点孩子们 出发了
Time to camp! But I don't have any shoes on.
露营时间到 我还没穿鞋呢
We're gonna make 'em out of twigs and leaves. Let's go.
我们用树枝和树叶现做 出发咯
Go, go, go, go, go, go! Yeah, out the door now.
走走走走 快 先出门
Okay. We'll talk about it outside.
好吧 出门再商量
Let's go. We're so, so sorry!
走走走 实在不好意思
Bye. Let's go, whoo! Beat the traffic!
再见 出发咯 早走不堵车
Oh, hi. Hi. Can we hide out here?
噢嗨 嗨 我们能在这儿躲会吗
Yeah, we're trying to avoid Mikey.
我们在躲麦基
And your house is really hard to hitchhike to.
你们家远 他搭不了便车
Join the party.
都来了
Where's Tyler?
泰勒呢
I was so baked.
我嗨大了
No chance my guys were swimming.
我的小蝌蚪哪还游得动
You tell me: I mean, should I submit to the paternity test?
你说 我该做亲子鉴定吗
I don't know, Mikey, I'm 17.
不知道 麦基 我才17岁
Mom? She went camping.
妈 她去露营了
Oh.
哦
By the way, saw a picture
喔对了 我在你图钉上看到了
of your girlfriend on Instagram.
你女朋友的照片
Dude. Come on!
兄弟 有两下子啊
You didn't tell me you were dating twins.
你可没提女票这么人美胸大
Get it up there.
手抬起来
It's Dad.
是咱爸
Dad, get in here.
爸 快进来
Were you followed? Did anyone see you?
没有被跟踪吧 没被发现吧
What are you kids doing over here?
你们这群孩子在这干嘛
Your mother's all alone over there babysitting Mikey.
你们老妈一个人在照顾麦基
Tell her to come hide out with us over here.
告诉她躲这边来
Your mother would never hide from family.
你们母亲不会躲避家庭
And you all should be ashamed of yourself.
你们也应该感到羞耻
She needs you right now.
她现在需要你们
Huh?
啊
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'll drive you.
我开车
Hey, wait a minute. Dad?
慢着 爸
You coming?
你不去吗
He's not my blood.
我和他又没有血缘关系
Well, in that case...
这么说的话
Ah, here you go.
给你
Hey, uh, Mikey... Yeah?
嗯 麦基 说
this is a little, um, tough on my back.
我的背吧 有点吃力
What... Oh, oh, okay.
啥 哦哦
Sorry.
不好意思
Thank you. Here.
谢谢 给
Why am I wearing this thing?
为什么给我穿护腰啊
Oh. I don't know what happened. I texted
哦 我搞不懂发生了什么
each one of them, gave hem their pig times.
我短♥信♥通知了大家烤猪值班时间
No one responded. Oh... Whoa!
但是却没人搭理我 哇
The cell service here can be a little spotty.
这边信♥号♥♥是不太好
Might be this phone I stole in Mexico.
也可能是这部在墨西哥偷的手♥机♥有问题
I'm disappointed they're not here, too.
他们不在我也挺失望的
I'm not gonna lie,
说心里话
it's been really tough,
我过得不好
you know, with my mom gone.
你也知道 妈妈不在了
And I just want to say that...
我就是想告诉你
it's really nice to be with you.
和你在一起真好
Does Heather ask about me?
希瑟有提起过我吗
Uh, she's married, dear.
她已经结婚了 亲爱的
And she's your first cousin.
而且她是你亲表妹
I know. I just have a screen saver of the two of us in a bathtub, and it...
我知道 不过我有一个屏保 是我和她在浴缸中 而且
Oh, my kids!
噢 孩子们
You came back!
你们回来了
You came back!
你们回来了
Ha-ha! Mwah!
哈哈 么么么
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 嗯嗯
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Ah!
啊
Oh, okay. Oh, eat it, eat it.
轻点 轻点 吃了 吃了
Oh.
噢
Oh!
噢
Those are testicles. That's an honor.
这是猪蛋蛋 一般人还吃不到呢
Okay, whoa. Oh!
好吧 噢
Ooh.
喔
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表