剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Greg speaks so fondly
格雷格充满怀念地跟我谈起
about you taking care of him when he was a child.
他小时候你照顾他的事情
I got to admit, I had a big crush on you.
我不得不承认 我超级喜欢你
Yeah.
是啊
So I'm heading back to work, and we're looking
因为我快要返工了 所以我们要给小莱克找一个
just to find the right person to take care of Lark.
靠谱的人来照顾她
And i don't know if you remember this,
我不知道你是否还记得
but, uh... I found little Toot Toot.
但 我找到了“小嘟嘟”
Did I toot?
不好意思 我刚才是不小心发出了“嘟嘟”的声音吗
I'm sorry.
对不起啊
Uh, no, no.
呃 没有 没有
Uh, little Toot Toot's his name.
嗯 小玩偶的名字叫“小嘟嘟”
You-you gave him to me.
你 是你给我的
Remember? Okay.
还记得吗 好吧
Uh, so w-we'll just... we'll talk it over
额 我们还是 回头商量商量
and come to a decision,
再跟您说最终的决定吧
and we will... telegram you.
我们会 给您发封电报通知的
Oh, you're so great with Lark.
哇 你带小莱克带的好棒
Thank you so much. Of course.
谢谢你啦 必须的
Um, and we'll just... we'll, uh, be in touch.
嗯 我们 我们会保持联络的
Great, I'm doing a humanitarian outreach trip
好 下周我要去海地进行一次
next week in Haiti,
人道主义宣传之旅
but I'll be available any time after that, so...
在那之后我就有时间了 所以
Great. How cool. Okay, wow.
好啊 太棒了 哇噢
Thank you guys so much. Okay, all right.
谢谢你们了 别客气
Talk to you soon.
回头聊
Bye.
拜拜
Well?
怎么样
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I cannot believe that she would come on to me
我不敢相信她居然敢当着你的面
in front of you like that.
跟我来那个
Back up. What?
等等 来哪个
Yeah, did you see her?
呃 你没看到吗
She gave me one of these.
她看了我那里
She looked down and then up? Yes.
她从下往上地打量你吗 是啊
Oh. Did you see it?
噢 你没看见吗
Maybe.
也许吧
She also gave me one of these.
她还对我做了这样的动作
I could not believe she did this.
我不敢相信她这么做了
She went...
她这样 这样
Yeah.
懂了
Well, that's sensual.
哇 这姿势可是有点撩人呢
And that was... Yeah.
那可是 是啊
I mean... She had her eye on the prize.
我是说 她这是醉翁之意不在酒啊
I'm not gonna spend
我可不要
the next three years fighting that woman off.
接下来的三年里都跟这个女人斗争
No.
是啊
I didn't ask to look like this.
长这么帅又不是本宝宝的错
No, I didn't ask for you to look like that either.
更不能怪我咯
So excited about this one.
我好激动呀
The agency said it's their favorite candidate.
中介说这是他们最最极力推荐的一个
Okay.
好吧
Hi... Oh, no, no, no, no. WWWWait...
您 噢 不啊 等等 等等
Wait, wwwwait, please, please. No, no.
等等 求求您了 不行 没门
Oh, hell, no... wait, wait, please.
噢 绝对没门 等等 求求您了
Please, we heard through the grapevine
我们从小道消息得知
you're in need of expert child care.
你们需要专业的婴儿护理
And we are specialists in the field.
我们可是这个领域的专家
You're lactation specialists, and the last time we saw you,
你们是催乳专家 上次我们见你们的时候
you were stealing our baby formula. Yeah.
你还偷我们的婴儿奶粉来着 是啊
So you do concede that we're specialists.
所以你们承认我们是专家啦
Uh, get out. No.
呃 快给我滚吧 不要
No, please, please, give us two minutes
不 求求你们 给我们两分钟
to explain why we are the best people to raise your child.
让我们来解释一下为什么我们是帮你们带孩子的最佳选择
We need money.
我们缺钱
We are very, very desperate for money.
我们极其 非常以及特别的缺钱
We tried to sell my eggs.
我都开始卖♥♥卵子了
But...
然而
there... there were none.
现在 已经卖♥♥没了
Okay, well, not the strongest opener.
好吧 嗯 这开场白我只给五分
We're great with kids, so... goo-goo-ga-ga.
我们很擅长逗孩子们玩 比如这样 咕嘎嘎
We speak their language.
我们会说他们的语言
We actually...
事实上
we spend two hours a day as babies.
我们每天都会花两个小时亲身体验做宝宝的感觉
Two hours? Mmhmm.
两个小时 是啊
Um, uh, you can definitely
呃 嗯 你可以
stop speaking thathat language. Yeah.
打住了 是的
Um, and we're not gonna hire you.
嗯 我们不会雇用你们的
Uh, and that's obvious.
很显然不会的
So you can just save your breath.
所以你们省省吧
Not gonna happen.
别做梦了
We get it... we totally understand.
我们明白 我们完全明白
Just one small wrinkle.
只是最后有一点小小的要求
Hmm?
嗯
Could we borrow a thousand dollars?
可不可以借我们一千美元啊
No. No.
不可以 没戏
Could we sleep on your couch?
我们能睡你们家的沙发吗
No. I think we've given you a lot to chew on.
不行 我想我们已经给你们提供了足够的信息啦
Yep. So we'll leave you with that.
嗯 你们好好考虑考虑喽
And... possibly see you Monday.
然后 我们周一见吧
No. No?
没门 想都别想
Tonita, thank you for coming.
你能来真是太感谢了 托妮塔
Colleen speaks so highly of you.
科琳跟我们说你超级棒的
We've just never left Lark with anyone
我们从来没有将小莱克
for more than a few hours,
托付给任何人超过几个小时
so th-this is kind of a... a big adjustment for us.
所以我们需要时间来适应一下这个变化
I promise I will treat her like my child.
我保证我对她会像对待我自己孩子一样
Okay.
好呀
May I?
我可以抱抱她吗
Um... yeah, okay.
呃 可以 给
Okay, come on, Lark.
好啦 来 莱克
I guess we-we'll just... go run some errands
嗯 我们 还有一些事情要去处理
and let you two get to know each other.
你们两个好好玩耍吧
Okay. Okay.
好啊 好的
All right, and we're leaving.
好 那我们走了
Okay.
好
And come on, let's go.
来吧 走啦
Let's go.
走啦
Uh, come on.
呃 走吧
Here we go, and we're walking.
这就对了嘛 走起来走起来
Good.
好
Greg.
格雷格
What's the matter? She seems great.
怎么了 她挺好的嘛
She smells like a rain forest.
她闻起来就跟热带雨林一样
How do I know she's gonna make the same decisions I would make?
我怎么知道她会做和我一样的决定呢
Would I make the same decisions you would make?
我会做和你完全一样的决定吗
No. But you trust me with our kid?
不会 那你放心让我带我们的宝宝吗
Ye... yes.
放 放心
So let's just give her a shot, okay? Okay. All right.
那就给她个机会 好不好 好吧 那就这样吧
Give her a chance. Okay, I'm... yeah.
给她个机会 好 我 嗯
I'm gonna... I'm gonna trust her.
我 我会信任她的
Okay, we're leaving. Okay.
好了 我们走啦 好的
We're leaving. Bye.
我们走啦 拜拜
Bye, baby. Bye.
宝宝 再见 拜拜
Bye, baby. Bye, Lark.
宝贝 拜拜 拜拜 莱克
Okay, bye. Byebye.
好啦 再见 拜拜
Come on. Bye.
走吧 拜拜
Let's go. Oh, oh, oh.
我们走吧 噢 噢 噢
I think I might have forgotten something.
我想我忘了点东西
No, you didn't, you didn't.
不 啥也没忘 都带着呢
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表