剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Which is a 50-point bonus, so, um...
这个能多加50分 所以
Uh, "thesbian" is not a word.
呃 没有杯具演员这词
"Thespian" is a word with a "P".
是悲剧演员
No, no, no, no. Yeah.
不 不 不 是啊
Thesbian is a gay thespian.
杯具演员就是个悲剧啊
Please look that up.
快去查查字典
Ugh, it's Chad. He's here to pick up Princess.
呃 是查德 他来这儿接小公举
Wait, you told him where I live?
等等 你告诉他我住哪儿了
Princess has a tracking implant.
小公举体内植入了追踪器
Why is he always peering through things?
为什么他老是透过东西盯着人
That's really creepy.
这很变♥态♥耶
Evening, Chad, how can I... ? Okay.
晚上好 查德 需要我 好吧
Can we talk? Hi, Chad.
能聊聊么 嗨 查德
Like, without any lurkers?
光明正大地聊聊
Anything you want to say to me, you can say
你有什么话想对我说 你就在我们俩
in front of both of us.
面前说出来
Fine.
行
To whom it may concern:
相关人士听好了
As you may be aware, I have recently accepted
正如你们所知 我近来因为
a plea bargain for a reduced prison sentence
与国税局混乱不清的税务吃到了官司
for my ongoing kerfuffle with the IRS.
不得不去蹲号♥子了
In light of my impending incarceration,
鉴于我即将前去服刑
I have prepared a list of final requests.
我起草了一份狱前清单
This is a standard practice
这是人人都知道的
that everyone knows about and does.
标准惯例
Uh, is this really standard? I'm not...
呃 真有这个标准么 我不
This is my time. This is Chad time.
这是我的时间 属于查德的时间
Let's begin.
开始吧
Make love with Colleen one last time.
最后跟科琳来一发狱前炮
No! Absolutely not. No.
甭想 绝不可能
See what else we have here.
看下还有什么能做的
Nope, nope.
不行 不行
Hold on, hold on.
等下 等下
Do any of these requests not involve us having sex?
你的清单要求里面有跟我俩做♥爱♥不沾边的么
Oh, wow. I knew it, I knew it.
噢 哇哦 我就知道 我就知道
Come on, guys!
别介啊 你们
I'm going to prison.
我都要坐牢去了
Cannot happen fast enough.
你早就该进去了
You got to do something for me.
你们得为我做点什么
You guys are like the only family I have.
你们是我唯一的家人了
You, you're like my best friend, Mitch.
你 你就是我的兄弟啊 米奇
We've met twice. My name is Matt.
我们就碰过两次面 我叫马特
Yeah. Okay, look, maybe we do something
是啊 好吧 要不我们来一次
like... like a-a last meal.
最后的一顿饭
Like your grandmother's tamales.
去吃你奶奶做的玉米粉蒸肉
Aw, that's sweet.
噢 太可人了
Yeah, fine.
是啊 好吧
Are you serious?
你认真的么
We were together for three years.
我们交往了三年
It's the least I can do, a last meal.
只是我起码能做的 最后一顿饭
Okay?
好吗
Tonita's tamales.
托尼塔的玉米粉蒸肉
And then you can take me to prison. Fine. Great.
然后你们就可以带我进监了 行吧 很好
Seal it with a kiss. No. Hey.
亲一口保证 滚犊子
No. Wasn't talking to you.
不 我没跟你说
Are you sure you're okay doing this?
你确定你能接受这么做吗
Look, if it gets you closure and we can move on,
如果这能让你们一清二白 然后我们好好过日子的话
you know what, I'm all for it.
你知道不 我愿意鞠躬尽瘁
Right, after today, we are free and clear, okay?
好 过了今天 我跟他就划清界限了 好吧
Just us.
就有我俩
No more of... that.
没那货什么事了
He didn't used to be this weird.
他以前没这么奇葩的
God.
天啊
We're gonna see what kind of man you really are.
让我们来瞧瞧你是不是纯爷们儿
I requested she make the tamales...
我要求她做玉米粉蒸肉
extra spicy.
激辣
I'd just like to point out the fact
我只是想要声明一下
that she went black and did, in fact, go back.
她是跟黑人一起过 不过她可忘怀了
Two alpha males going at it.
她魅力太难挡了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Abuelita! Nieta!
奶奶 乖孙女
My beautiful girl. ?Como estas?
我的宝贝孙女 你好吗
This is Matt.
这是马特
Hi. Who I was telling you about.
嗨 我一直跟你反复提及的他
Mi corazón.
我的心里只有你
Mijo!
没有他
Come here.
快抱抱
Muy bien. You look beautiful.
很好 你看起来靓极了
Okay, here we go. One, two, three,
好了 走起 一 二 三
four, mm, mm, smoke it.
四 嗯 嗯 来一口
Okay, let's wait inside.
好了 我们在里面等吧
This goes on a while. Okay.
他们还要玩一阵 好吧
One more time. I want to get it perfect.
再来一遍 我想要完美
Yeah, all right. Excuse me.
是啊 好吧 不好意思
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. Mmm.
嗯 嗯 嗯 哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You know what?
你知道不
I would say these are your best tamales ever, Tonita.
这是你做过最好吃的玉米饼蒸肉了 托尼塔
I am so honored you wanted them.
你这么喜欢 我甚感欢欣啊
Actually, I just asked for Colleen to sleep with me again.
其实 我刚刚请求科琳能再跟我睡一次
But these are good, too.
不过这些也很好了
Why you not have sex with him?
你干嘛不睡他
He's your fiancé.
他是你未婚夫啊
You give him your word.
你已经给过他承诺了
He is not my fiancé anymore.
他不再是我的未婚夫了
I'm with Matt now.
现在我跟马特在一起了
And Chad's going to prison for tax evasion.
而且查德因为税务纠纷就要蹲号♥子了
He lied to everyone.
他就是个大骗子
But look,
但是你看
he's wearing a blazer.
他西装笔挺啊
You know what?
你知道么
I bought you this.
我给你买♥♥了这个
The guy at the store said it's a traditional Mexican tequila,
店里面的小哥说这是传统的墨西哥龙舌兰酒
so I wanted you to have it.
望您笑纳
Thank you, Mark.
谢谢你 马克
M-Matt.
是 是马特
It's the same tequila my stepfather used to drink.
这是我继父以前常喝的那种龙舌兰
Oh, wow, that's so cool. I had no idea.
噢 哇哦 那太棒了 我都不知道
Before he beat my mama.
在他对我妈家暴之前
I'm so sorry. I don't, I don't know.
我很抱歉 我 我不知道
Okay.
好了
Great job, Mark.
干得漂亮 马克
Mm-mm-mm, don't you do it.
嗯嗯嗯 可不要这样
Don't you cry.
可不能哭
Don't you let them see you cry.
可不能让他们见到你伤悲
Because
# 因为 #
It's just like the ocean
# 这正像啊 #
Under the moon
# 月光下的汪♥洋♥ #
It's just the same as the emotion
# 而我与你 #
That I get from you
# 感同身受 #
You got the kind of loving... Do you want to get some dessert?
# 你爱得太累 # 要吃点甜点么
This usually goes on for a while.
他们会玩一会儿
Okay.
好
Give me your heart, make it real
# 给我你的心 铸其成真 #
Or else forget about it.
# 不然就忘却 #
Well, that's not the way
嗯 这跟我理想中见你奶奶
I wanted to meet your grandmother.
的场面相去甚远
You're gonna have many more opportunities
你以后让她喜欢上你的机会
to get her to like you.
多得是
Today was about Chad saying good-bye.
今天是为了查德的告别
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表