剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
But it was totally worth it.
但是这完全是值得的
Hey.
嘿
Somebody wake up Matt.
谁去把马特弄醒
Kickoff in ten minutes.
十分钟后出发
Matt.
马特
Make sure you can see his little hand,
确保你能看到他的小手
so it looks like he's gonna
然后那看上去就像
rip your face off and wear it as a mask.
他要剥掉你的脸然后把它套头上当面具
Oh, that is so Cheeto.
噢 这太有奇多的风格了
Hey, guys.
嘿 家伙们
Matt?
马特
What?
什么
Weren't you just... ?
难道你不是在
Dad, stop. Wait, it's a joke.
老爸 停下来 等等 这是个玩笑
You went and picked the wrong house,
你选错房♥子了
you piece of...
你这个小
Cheeto?
奇多
Cheeto? Aw.
奇多 噢
Well, you all think this is a big joke, don't you?
你们都认为这是个大笑话 是吗
Well, if everybody thinks he's garbage, well,
好吧 如果每个人都认为它是垃圾 好吧
then he's garbage.
就把它变成垃圾吧
No, John, just...
不 约翰 只是
Honey, wait.
亲爱的 等等
My kids,
孩子们
listen.
听着
Our house is filled with every pinch pot,
我们的房♥子放满了每一个
every slumped-over mug
你们捏的陶罐 和每一个
that you ever made.
歪七糟八的水杯
And we cherish them.
并且我们很珍视它们
Because they came from you and it doesn't matter
因为那是你们做出来的 所以无论它是不是很怪异
if they're grotesque.
那都不重要
Oh. You think he's grotesque?
噢 你认为他很怪异
Did I say "grotesque"? Mmhmm.
我刚刚用了“怪异”这个词吗 呃
I didn't... it... he makes me want to drink.
我不是 它 一看到它我就想喝酒
Well, I know he's ugly,
好吧 我知道他很丑
but I made him out of their tree.
但是这是我用他们的树做的
What? You did?
什么
Yeah, you said you wanted a baby swing in the tree,
是的 你说你想要在树上做个婴儿秋千
but then when we had to chop it down,
但是我们不得不把它砍掉
I figured the tree would live on in-in Cheeto.
我认为那棵树会一直活在奇多身体里
All right, go, go get him out of the trash, Greg.
好吧 去 去把它从垃圾堆里捡回来 格雷格
We love Cheeto, Dad.
我们爱奇多 爸爸
Look how he's brought everybody together.
看吧 他让大家凝聚地更紧了
I mean, he's been more fun
我是说 他比你
than when you discovered the Urban Dictionary.
发现“俚语字典”有趣得多
Yeah, that was a pretty dope time.
是的 那是段愚蠢的时光
Come on, Dad,
拜托 爸爸
I mean, we had no idea what Cheeto meant to you.
我的意思是 我们不知道奇多对你而言意味着什么
Do the Cheeto voice.
用奇多的声音说话
Yeah! Oh, no, I got...
对 噢 不 我
Cheeto! Cheeto! Cheeto!
奇多 奇多 奇多
Can I braid your hair?
我能把你的头发编起来吗
That's our Cheeto.
那是我们的奇多
We really do have
我们真的有一个
such a special family, don't we?
特殊的家庭 不是吗
They are a good bunch, huh?
他们是一群不错的孩子 是吧
How can you do that to your own dear wife?!
你怎么能对你亲爱的老婆做这样的事
You know what? That really is fun.
你知道吗 那真的很好玩
You know?
你知道吗
The laundry chute is right over Matt's bed.
脏衣物滑槽正好在马特的床上方
What a good idea.
真是个好主意
This is great.
那太棒了
Aah, son of a bitch!
啊 你大爷的
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表