剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Glory days...
# 荣耀岁月 #
Duh-duh-duh-duhx7f
# 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 #
Duhduhduhduh x7f Doodoodoodoox7f
# 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 # # 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 #
Hoohoohoohoo Wait.
# 吼 吼 吼 吼 # 刀下留蛋
Tim? Hoohoohoohoo.
蒂姆 # 吼 吼 吼 吼 #
Is it over?
手术结束了吗
I did it, babe! Oh...
我做到了 亲爱的 噢
I've been spayed and/or neutered.
我被阉了
Bob Barker would be proud.
鲍勃·巴克会很骄傲的
Yeah.
是啊
Well...
好吧
I'm proud of you.
我好为你自豪
Aw. All right, come on.
啊哦 好啦 来
Let's get you home.
我们回家吧
Ooh.
喔
Oh.
哦
Oh. Wow.
噢 天啊
That's, um...
真是 呃
that's stuck to you pretty good, there.
这真是牢牢地粘在你背上了 看
I'll just put my shirt on over it. Okay.
我就直接把衬衣穿上吧 好
Hey.
看看瞧
Looks like a little crime scene back there.
你背后真是一片狼藉
Blood was shed.
血流满地呀
Ah!
啊
I'm just so glad I never have to do this again.
真高兴不会再经历第二次了
Hmm.
嗯
I mean, unless you want to get it reversed.
是啊 除非你想把它再恢复回去
We could... just pick up a pamphlet on the way out.
我们可以 在出去的路上拿个小传♥单♥了解一下嘛
I did not purchase
我没有买♥♥这个
Lovin' Lamb: the Sexy Inflatable Sheep.
爱恋中的羔羊:性感的充气小绵羊
Ask for his supervisor and then just yell at him.
找他们主管然后一通控诉就行了
Customer service?
是客服吗
Fraud prevention.
我要咨♥询♥诈骗预防
No... honey, don't open those. Hmm?
不 亲爱的 别打开 嗯
We have to send them back. Oh.
那些要退回去的 噢
Uh, representative?
呃 是销♥售♥代表吗
Rep-re-sen-ta-tive.
销-售-代-表
Ask for his supervisor.
找他们的主管啊
The first one that picks up
第一个接电♥话♥的人
is always just practicing English.
总是来练英语的
Hello, Karishma.
你好 卡莉什玛
Yeah, I told you.
看吧 我告诉你了
Yeah, well, somebody has stolen my credit card numbers
是啊 是这样的 有人窃取了我的信♥用♥卡♥卡♥号♥♥
and they're making bizarre purchases
而且他们在买♥♥一些很奇怪的东西
and they're sending them to my house.
往我家送
Oh, yes.
噢 是啊
I'm quite sure I did not purchase
我很肯定我没有买♥♥这个
Lovin' Lamb: the Sexy Inflatable Sheep.
爱恋中的小羊羔:性感的充气小绵羊
Ask for his supervisor and then just yell at him.
找他的主管然后一通大喊就可以了
Oh, no, don't transfer me,
噢 不要 拜托不要转接给别人
because I always get disconnect...
因为那样总是会断线
Customer service?
是客服吗
No, no...
不 不
Fraud prevention?
是欺诈预防部吗
Human?
是真人吗
Ask for a supervisor.
找主管
Hu... man?
你 是真人吗
Don't transfer me!
不要再转接了
Don't put me on hold!
不要让我等候接听
Oh, no, please don't...
噢 不 拜托
I need a milk shake.
我要一杯奶昔冷静一下
Yeah. Get in the truck.
好 上车
They said the wait time
他们说只要等五分钟
would be five minutes... it's been 15!
可是已经过了 15分钟了
You should have asked for a supervisor.
你应该直接找主管的
Hello. Fraud prevention.
你好 这里是欺诈预防部
With whom do I have the pleasure
今天我们有幸跟您通话
of speaking today? Joan Short!
敢问尊姓大名 琼·肖特
Hello?
你好
Hi! I'm here!
你好 我在呢
Is there anyone on the line? I'm here!
有人在吗 我在啊
Welcome to Big Joey's!
欢迎来到乔伊的快餐店
I'm here!
我终于接通了
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Can I take your order?
请问可以点餐了吗
She wants to talk
她想找
to the supervisor.
你的主管谈谈
I am the supervisor,
在盖瑞回从卫生间回来之前
until Gary gets out of the bathroom.
我就是主管
Is there anyone there? Yes!
有人在吗 有啊
I'm here! I'm here!
我在呢 我在呢
I'm ready for your order!
我已经准备好为您点单了
Ah, we-we'd like a couple of Big Joeys,
啊 我 我们想要一份乔伊的双人套餐
fries and a vanilla milk shake.
薯条还有一杯香草奶昔
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
This is a bad connection.
信♥号♥♥太差了
Can you try calling back on a landline?
您能换固话打吗
No. No, no, no...
不 不 不 不
$13.85, next window.
13块85 在下个窗口取餐
I want my milk shake.
我想要一杯奶昔压压惊
And you're gonna get it.
马上就来
I-I got a couple of years of console change here,
我这儿有几年攒下来的零钱
and they gotta take it.
他们得要接受
I know my rights.
我知道我有这个权力
Here. There you go. Oh, boy.
来 给你 噢 天啊
Oh, boy, that's oxidized. Oh.
噢 天啊 这门框都锈了 噢
Oh. Sorry.
噢 抱歉
There... that's your tip, down there.
你的 你的零钱掉下去了
Oh, jackpot. Great. Mmhmm, yeah.
噢 中头奖了 太好了 嗯 是啊
Okay, would you guys mind pulling forward?
好了 你们介意往前开一点吗
It's gonna take a few minutes
数清这些零钱
to count all this change.
要花上一点功夫
So, some bad news:
嗯 有一些坏消息
we just ran out of milk shakes.
我们没有奶昔了
That baseball team just cleaned us out.
那一支棒球队刚才来扫荡一空
But, um, here is a diet soda
但是 呃 这是健怡可乐
and a free bottle of Big Joey cologne.
还有一瓶免费的乔伊古龙水
It's called Eau de Joe.
它叫做乔之水
It keeps the bees away.
有助于驱赶蜜蜂
Have a Big Joey day.
祝你一天愉快
Joanie...
琼儿
Hey!
嘿
Joanie...
琼儿
Ma'am, if you get out of the car,
夫人 如果你下车的话
I'm gonna have to blow my whistle.
我就要吹哨子了
Today is not the day for you to run out of milk shakes,
你千不该万不该在今天把奶昔卖♥♥完的
because today I've had my identity stolen.
因为今天我的信♥用♥卡♥号♥被盗
I spent 23 minutes listening
我还花了23分钟
to a Muzak version of Jimi Hendrix, and
去听了电♥话♥里吉米·亨德里克斯的背景音乐
I was sent an inflatable sex sheep.
我收到一只充气绵羊
Ma'am, if you come any closer, I'm gonna have to blow my whistle.
夫人 如果你再走进几步 我就要吹哨子了
Now you come out here, and you tell me
现在你跑过来 告诉我
there are no more milk shakes?
你没有奶昔了吗
I'm afraid that won't do.
恐怕这可不行
Joanie? Joanie, I got your milk shake.
琼儿 琼儿 我把奶昔拿过来了
Hey, you kids know the deal, huh?
嘿 你们记得约定的 对吧
One mystery package for each milk shake.
一人一个神秘包裹
No take backs, no tradesies.
不退不换
You really know how to make a woman happy.
你是真的知道怎么取悦女人啊
Fraud prevention.
诈骗预防部
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表