剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, that sounds good.
嘿 那听起来很不错
Maybe I'll do that.
也许我会做那个工作
Oh, no, no.
噢 不要 不要
You're gonna be way too busy modeling.
那工作比模特儿烦很多
Don't tell me what to do.
别对姐指手划脚
I can be a senator if I want.
只要是姐想的话 姐也能成为参议员
Okay. Well, you already got the bossy part down.
好吧 看来你已经有作为参议员的霸气
When we look at you, we see a person
当我们看见你 我们看到了一个
who is loving and kind
仁爱而善良的人
and a person who would know what to say
还是一个懂得
to a little girl if her mom and dad
向一个小女孩解释为什么
weren't there...
父母不在她的身旁的人
and she was going to her first school dance
以后的日子里 她会参加她第一次的舞会
and was wondering if anyone would dance with her.
而你会想知道 谁会是她的舞伴
So, I think before I start crying we wanna ask...
所以 在我开始抱头大哭之前 我们想问...
will you be Lark's godparent?
你愿意当拉克的教父吗
Me?
我
Oh, yeah.
噢 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
Yeah.
是的
And if anything should happen,
若你们有什么不测
I promise I will love her
我发誓我会爱她
just like she is my own
把她视如自己的骨肉
and I will honor your memory with dignity.
我会满怀敬意地把你们永远记在心里
Well, if that's what they were looking for,
好吧 如果那就是他们要找的人
we never stood a chance.
我们一点机会都没有
I never noticed till right now
马特不化妆我也不发现
how much you and Matt look alike. Yeah.
你跟他看上去有多像 是的
Oh.
噢
Honey. Honey. Honey, listen,
亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 听着
I left the turkey in the car overnight. Now it's spoiled.
我把火鸡落在车里一晚上 现在它变质了
I have to take it to my mom's.
我得把它带给我妈
She's gonna say that I ruined it, and I did.
她会说我毁了它 我确实是
But I don't want to look like I ruined it.
但是我不想让它看起来像是被我毁了的
And I need you to go to the market
所以我需要你去超♥市♥
and get me another turkey.
给我买♥♥一只回来
Babe, you got to slow down. I don't understand
宝贝 你说慢点
a word you're saying.
我一个字都听不清
She said you're done watching football.
她说你球赛该看完了
Honey, the turkey needs to be at least 16 pounds.
亲爱的 火鸡最少要16磅重
And make sure there are no chemicals in it,
确保里面没有化学添加剂
unless it's the good kind of chemicals
除非是那种看起来
that make me seem like a better cook.
能显示我优秀厨艺的化学成分
Honey, I wrote it all down.
亲爱的 我都记下了
I'm not a child.
我又不是孩子
What's wrong with being a child?
是孩子怎么了
Nothing, honey, it's just that, you know,
没什么 宝贝 只是你要知道
kids tend to forget things.
孩子很容易忘记事情
Do you have the car keys?
你拿车钥匙了吗
Damn it. Hey,
该死 嘿
tell you what, how about you run inside, get the car keys,
跟你说 你跑进去拿车钥匙怎么样
and I'll time you.
我给你计时
How about I time you?
不如我给你计时吧
Fine.
好吧
Don't start counting till I pass the bumper.
我离开这辆车你再开始计时喔
One Mississippi,
一秒钟
two Mississ...
两秒钟...
I'm just gonna tell him it was two minutes.
我告诉他两分钟好了
Aw, come on!
奥 快点
A Thanksgiving parade? Today?!
感恩节游♥行♥吗 今天吗
And every route to the grocery store is blocked.
每条通向杂货店的路都堵了
Hey, there's a Mexican market right here.
嘿 在这有个墨西哥市场
It's where Pop-Pop gets
爷爷就是在那
his margarita salt.
买♥♥到鸡尾酒用的盐
Oh! Check out these cherry boots!
噢 看看这双靴子
What are these for?
这是用来干什么的
Huh?
什么
Dancing shoes.
舞鞋
Oh.
噢
That isn't on the list.
那不在购物单上
Well, we need something to carve the turkey.
我们需要切火鸡的东西
Hola. How can I helping you?
你好 我能为你效劳吗
Uh, yeah, I need turkey.
是的 我需要火鸡
And enough candy to fill our jirafa piñata.
还要足够的糖果来填满我们的长颈鹿糖罐
Aquí está.
在这里
Uh, no, no, a turkey.
额 不 不 要一只火鸡
Es un pavo chico.
这就是一只火鸡 伙计
He says it's a little turkey.
他说这是小火鸡
Oh, oh. Are you okay?
哦 哦 你还好吗
He loses his balance a lot.
他失去了他的平衡感
Well, you know, I'm a... I'm a doctor.
好吧 你知道的 我是个医生
Uh, El doctor-o...
额 医生
Médico.
医生
Médico.
医生
Yeah, ear, nose, and throat.
是的 耳鼻喉方面的
Ah. Ah.
啊 啊
Little doctor.
小医生
Beg to differ.
不敢苟同
Okay, I think I see the problem here.
好吧 我想我知道问题出在哪了
Sir, would you mind lying down on your back, please?
先生 麻烦你躺下来 好吗
Tu espalda. Uhhuh.
躺下来 啊
I'm going to do a procedure.
我要做个检查
I'm going to roll your head, and it's gonna loosen
我要摇晃你的头 这样会使你的
the crystals in your ear canal.
耳道里的晶体松开
You have, uh...
你 啊...
How do you say "vertigo"?
你们怎么说眩晕
Vértigo.
眩晕
Really?
真的吗
Sí.
是的
I speak Spanish.
我也会说西班牙语了
Okay, rotate your head the other way.
好的 把头转到另一个方向
Daddy, I like that you can help people.
爸爸 我喜欢你能帮人的样子
Aw, thanks, sweetie. You know, you helped, too.
啊 谢了 甜心 你知道 你也帮上忙了
You translated. Ooh, don't touch that machete.
你做翻译了 哦 别碰大砍刀
Yours is the little one.
你的是那个小的
Do you think that Mom
你认为妈妈
will be mad that we didn't get a turkey?
会因为我们没买♥♥到火鸡而生气吗
You know, I think... I think she'll be proud of us
我认为 她会为我们骄傲
because we helped somebody.
因为我们帮助了别人
But maybe a little mad
不过也许会有点生气
because we didn't get a turkey.
因为我们没买♥♥到火鸡
But mostly mad because we didn't get a turkey.
不过主要生气的就是我们没买♥♥到火鸡
Señor!
先生
I have something for you.
我有些东西给你
Please, come.
请过来
Un momento.
就一分钟
Thank you. For you, you saved my father.
谢谢你 你救了我的父亲
Oh. No, really, thank you,
不不 真的 谢谢你
but that's... it's not necessary.
不过这真的没必要
Insto.
我坚持要送你
All right.
好吧
For you.
给你的
Hey. You're... Uh,
嘿 你们...
Hi. Hi, what's on your feet?
嗨 你脚上是什么
Mexican dancing shoes.
墨西哥舞鞋
Okay, please tell me that you got a turkey.
好吧 拜托告诉我你买♥♥到了火鸡
Yep!
是的
Oh. His name
哦 他的名字
is Senator Gobbles.
是参议员戈布斯
He's gonna sleep up in my room.
他要睡在我房♥间
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表