剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
当然了 我很懂
Of course, I do understand...
嗨 恩 老爸老妈 你们看到我手♥机♥了吗
Hey, uh, Mom, Dad, have you seen my phone?
啊 哦 哦 哦 不
Oh... oh, oh! Oh, no.
- 你们在干嘛 - 额 我们必须这样
- What are you doing? - Well, we have to do it this way
才能够一起看查理.罗斯
so we can both watch Charlie Rose.
- 好吧 我很抱歉 - 这就是我一直告诉你的要
- Okay. I'm sorr... - This is what I keep saying...
回到你的房♥间的原因
Move back into your bedroom.
不要住在那该死的车♥库♥里
Don't live in the damn garage.
是 可是我也一直告诉过你 妈妈 那样的话
Yeah, and I keep saying to you, Mother, that
我会感觉很一成不变 并且我需要这样来作为一个暂时的
feels really permanent and I need this to be a temporar...
你也知道 我和你进行不下去这种对话
You know what, I can't have this conversation with you.
那个针织毛毯洞洞太多了
There's too many holes in that afghan.
不过是 哦对 我找到你手♥机♥了
Just... Here, I found it.
- 你别说了 - 它被你妈妈压住了
- Keep it. - It was under your mother.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
坐下吧,你妈妈给你做了华夫饼
Sit down, your mother made you a waffle.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 我不会吃这种 这种
No, I am not having the-the
所谓的华夫饼 现在
special-talk waffles. Now...
如果你同意的话
if you'll please excuse me,
我要买♥♥一个新手♥机♥去了
I am going to go buy a new phone.
是 你该买♥♥一个了
Yeah, you should.
它不小心把我们录下来了
It accidentally filmed us,
而且我不知道怎么删了它
and I-I don't know how to delete it.
哦 哦 我的天啊
Oh! Oh, God.
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝 你回家来了
Honey, having you back home...
对于我们来说是角色的重大转变
It's a big adjustment for all of us.
我现在是个黄色影星 我并不
I'm now a porn star. I didn't...
那个也太
That's...
它把我们录下来了,你能删了那段的
It filmed us. You can delete that.
我已经放弃了 琼妮 他不会想要
I'd give it up, Joanie. He doesn't want
和自己的妈妈谈论这种事
to talk to his mom about it.
这是实话,我不会
That's true, I don't.
你可能不会想和你妈妈谈论这件事
You may not want to talk to your mom about it,
但你至少该去和理疗师聊聊
but you should at least talk to a therapist.
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
我是说 当然了 我不想要看见我爸妈在做那种事
I mean, of course I didn't want to see my parents doing that,
但我就是 我不能理解为什么一聊起这些
but I just... I don't see how talking about this
我们就会不欢而散
is gonna make it go away.
额 那 有没有哪种感觉你想要忘掉的
Well, then, is there a feeling that you wish would go away?
的的确确有一幅画面我想要忘掉
There's an image I wish would go away.
是的 但是你需要把这些情绪和别人聊聊
Right. But you need to talk about this with someone.
我说过 可你呢
I talked about it. You did?
当然了 我整晚都和格雷格 希瑟发短♥信♥啊
Yeah. With Greg and Heather, I texted all night.
真的 他们和我一样都被困扰了
Believe me, they're just as disturbed as I am.
哦
Oh.
这太有意思了
That's so interesting.
你们知道 我认为作为一个家庭 很明显
You know, I think it's clear that, as a family,
我们会偶然碰到些羞羞的
we're falling into some unhealthy
交流方式
communication patterns.
如果我们能用手♥机♥
If we can send it electronically
讲出这些事情
through our phones,
那我们也一定能
then we can say it emotionally
通过嘴巴表达出来
through our mouths.
- 请讲 - 我还以为这会有甜甜圈
- Yes? - I was told there would be doughnuts.
- 是的 马上就来 - 我们真的有必要来这儿
- Yeah, they're coming. - Do we really have to be here
这些都是因为马特走了进去看到了
all just because Matt walked in on...
不管当时他遇到了什么
whatever it is he walked in on?
格雷格 你不该说出来的
Greg. You can't even say it.
- 性♥交♥ 哦 - 你简直坏透了
- Intercourse. - Oh, you're such a kiss-ass.
我们越早说出她想要的
The sooner we give her what she wants,
这就会越早结束
the sooner this is over.
上帝保佑啊 你这女孩
Amen to that, girl.
对了 你要给我买♥♥新钱包了
Yeah, you're buying me a new purse.
- 当然 - 你们有人
- Sure. - Have -have you
想过当孩子碰见这种情况
given any thought to what you would say
你们怎么和他解释呢
to a child who-who saw you in that situation?
我们的孩子现在只能认得颜色和形状 老妈
Our baby only sees shapes and colors right now, Mom,
- 所以我能给你的 也只是我的猜想 - 当然
- so I think it would really just be guesswork. - Yeah.
好吧 好吧 现在真正的问题
Okay. Okay. The real issue here
是交流 这影响着
is communication, and that affects
每一个家庭成员
every member of this family.
我们为什么要离开游泳池啊
Why did we have to get out of the pool?
因为马特叔叔在
Because Uncle Matt walked in
爷爷和奶奶交流的时候走了进去
on Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop communicating.
- 伙计 - 哦 伙计
- Dude. - Oh, dude.
- 伙计 - 所以
- Dude. - So...
我们能回去
can we go back
接着玩马可·波罗的游戏吗
to playing Marco Polo?
当然 但是首先我有一个
Yes. But first I have a game
比这更好玩的游戏
that might be even more fun.
你能去海外工作吗
Can you do your job overseas?
好了 亲爱的们
Okay, everybody,
记得保持目光接触并且坦诚相待 就像这样
keep eye contact and be honest.
约翰 有时候我觉得在这种情况下
John, sometimes I feel I need you
我更需要你
to be more in the moment.
额
Um,
我会始终待你如初
keeping it fresh...
且把你视作我的唯一
keeps it special.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
他刚刚是读了甜甜圈包装上的字
He just read that off the doughnut box.
额 是的 那句话很应景
Well, yeah, but I read it
- 在当时 - 准备好了吗
- in the moment. - Ready,
开始 互相分享 互相凝视
set... keep sharing, keep looking...
开始吧
Go!
我经常收到你的武力恐吓
I've always been intimidated by your strength.
好吧 我不想玩了
Yeah, I'm not doing this.
你下手太重了
That was strong.
你需要喷除臭剂了
You need to start wearing deodorant.
我知道你在洗手间里面做些什么
I know what you do in the bathroom.
所以你经常偷看谁
So, who did you
洗澡更多 妈妈还是爸爸
see more of, Mom or Dad?
哥们 我更喜欢
Dude. It was like watching
看着两人在一起缠绵
two candles melt onto each other.
哦 这样
Oh. Yeah.
- 一定要说话算话啊 -100%说话算话
- You promise to be honest? - 100%.
你最喜欢哪个孩子
Who's your favorite child?
蒂姆
Tim.
肯定是泰勒
Pretty sure it's Tyler.
哼
Ugh.
妈妈 还有多久可以结束
Mom, how much longer do we have to do this?
让我们试试同时说相同的词吧
Let's try to say the same thing at the same time.
好呀 你准备好了吗
Okay. All right, you ready?
- 苹果 - 鞋
- Apple. - Shoes.
- 头盔 - 铅笔
- Hamster. - Pencil.
- 莱茵石 - 牛仔
- Rhinestone. - Cowboy.
哇
Whoa!
- 不错啊 - 还需要第三个人吗
- Yeah. - You guys need a third over there?
我吃完甜甜圈啦
Done with my doughnut.
你看 他们都在交谈着
Aw, look at 'em all talking.
你是个坏妈妈 简妮
You're a hell of a mom, Joanie.
那是过去的事了
That was in the moment.
好吧
Well...
我现在能回泳池了吗
can I go back to the pool now?
咱们一起去吧 他们聊得都挺好的
Let's both go. They're fine.
还是没人跟我说一起啊
Still got nobody.
独角戏
Solo.
这个版本 现在轰动很大
version, and now that it's a big blockbuster hit...
- 嗨 - 简妮 怎么了
- Hey. - Joanie. Hmm?
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表