剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I get it, brothers.
是啊 我懂的 兄弟们
Yeah, you know, I looked exactly like this when I was 13,
是啊 我13岁的时候跟现在的样子一模一样
so I got bullied a lot, too,
所以我也经常被欺负
Balding kids got it rough
在中学里面
in middle school.
秃头小孩很难熬的
Tent dive!
跳帐篷
Here comes the..
我来啦
They're tormenting an entire campsite,
他们是要把整个营地都跳完
and nobody's doing anything.
然而没人站出来反抗
Yes, I know.
是啊 我知道
Guys, we got to do something.
兄弟们 我们得做点什么
I do not want to go out there and get in a fight.
我不想现在冲出去跟他们打一架
I just want to sleep.
我只想睡觉
I've never been in a fight.
我从没跟别人干过仗
I have.
我♥干♥过
Yes, it was a dance fight. I won.
是的 斗舞 我赢了
No one wins in a dance fight.
斗舞没有输赢的
Well, if we're going out there, I got a little something
如果我们真要冲出去的话 我的医药箱里
in my medical kit that'll stack the odds in our favor.
有个小东西 会让我们赢面更大一些
Heroin? Yeah, sure.
海♥洛♥因♥吗 行 来吧
No, it's vitamin B12 shots.
不是 是维他命B12针剂
It'll give us a nice natural boost,
它会给我们一个很自然的充能
like sending back a sandwich or sleeping without pants on.
就像退一个三明治或者是不♥穿♥内♥裤♥睡觉
Yeah, I'm in. Okay, yeah, me, too.
好吧 我来 行 我也来
All right, gentlemen, butts up.
好的 先生们 屁屁翘起来
Oh, come on...
噢 不是吧
you can't give it to me in my arm... Do my arm.
不能在胳膊上吗 在胳膊上注射啊
like an adult? Butts up.
像个成年人那样 屁屁翘起来
I'm the doctor.
我才是医生
It's weird. I haven't gone double-gun since medical school.
真怪 我从医学院毕业之后就没有双管齐下过
Yeah, do you really think it's a good idea for you to do...
你真的觉得这样是个好点子吗
Oh! Full moon fever.
噢 真是刺♥激♥
Whew! Okay.
呼 好吧
Who wants to do my butt?
谁要来射我的屁屁
Matt does.
马特来
All right.
行吧
Ah, that's it.
啊 就这样了
Whew, I feel good.
呼 我感觉好棒
Is this how everyone feels all the time?
大家平时都是这样的吗
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
我不敢相信我会这么说
but I kind of feel like taking my shirt off.
但是我想要光膀子了
I won't back down.
我不会却步的
Come on.
得了吧
All right.
好吧
Let's save this tent city.
让我们来拯救这个帐篷之城
This is great.
太棒了
I always wanted my first fight to be with you guys.
我一直想把我的处♥女♥之架与你们同享
Okay, we are gonna go out there
好了 我们要出去了
and we are gonna rewrite history.
然后我们要重书历史
Yeah, we're gonna go avenge our younger wussie selves.
是啊 我们要为年少孬种的自己报仇
This happens right now!
时不我待
I wish we had capes.
我们要是有披风就好了
I wish I had pants.
给我条裤子就行
I wish I had more B12.
我希望我能有更多B12
There they are!
他们就在这里
They're the guys that were tent diving!
他们就是那群跳帐篷的人
Oh, no.
噢 不
Let's get 'em!
揍扁他们
Come on!
来啊
Greg!
格雷格
Dance, Matt!
跳舞啊 马特
I don't have a beat!
没有拍子啊
Go!
跑
I thought we agreed not to give him money.
我以为我们同意了不给他钱
He didn't give me money; he gave me a belt buckle
他没有给我钱 他给了我个皮带扣
he said was worth $75.
他说值75刀
Kenny Rogers got a DUI in that buckle.
肯尼·罗杰斯在酒驾被逮捕时就带着那个皮带扣
All right, I'm out of here.
好吧 我要走了
Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
哦 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
What's that?
那是什么
It's just an emergency kit.
就是个应急包啦
Anything you might need on a senior camping trip.
包含高中野营旅行的所有必备品
There's matches, sunscreen,
里面有火柴 防晒霜
one of those things that shatters glass,
还有砸玻璃的东西
in case your car goes into the lake
当你的车沉入湖底无法逃脱的时候
and you're trapped and can't get out.
它就派上用场了
Mom, stop.
老妈 你够了
Just take it so I don't worry.
你带上它我就放心了
If I took it, you'd still worry,
就算我带上它你还是会担心我
and I'd be the dweeb with the mommy safety sack.
而且别人会觉得我是个随身带着妈咪安全宝的怪胎
Fine. Love you.
那好吧 爱你哦
I love you.
我爱你
See you later, Uncle Matt.
马特舅舅 再见
Have fun camping. Hey.
野营愉快 嘿
You really going camping?
你真的要去野营吗
No. Have fun camping.
没有啦 野营愉快
Thank you so much for letting me borrow your car.
多谢你把车借给我使
No problem. I apologize for the smell.
小事一桩 很抱歉车上有股味
Oh, and the stereo's not working.
哦 而且车载音响坏了
Tim's Iron Maiden CD got stuck in there.
蒂姆的铁娘子乐队的CD卡在里面了
He tried to pry it out with a crayon.
他还尝试用蜡笔撬开它
Okay. And, um,
好吧 还有
just a little something extra.
就是点儿小意思啦
Oh, no, Heather, no, no, no, I don't need this.
哦 不 希瑟 不要 不要 真不要 我真不需要
You do, you do, you have job interviews next week,
你需要的 你真的需要 下周你还有个面试
and you might need a new suit or briefcase or something.
你需要给自己买♥♥套新西服 或新公文包 或其他东西
I didn't realize I was interviewing for a job in 1985.
我还真没意识到自己得像1985年那样去面试
Just take it so I don't worry.
你拿上它我就放心了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, and this, too, for emergencies.
哦 还有这个 应急时用
Thank you.
多谢
And I couldn't press charges against them
我不能对他们提出诉讼
because apparently, in Florida it's not illegal
因为在佛罗里达州
to put an alligator in someone's bed.
把鳄鱼放在别人的床上不违法
Oh, man, I love Florida.
哦 伙计 我爱惨佛罗里达州了
The whole state's like one of those restaurants where
整个佛罗里达州就像是那种可以随地乱扔瓜子壳
you can throw peanut shells on the floor. Yeah.
的餐厅一样 是啊
Oh, your earrings are so pretty. Yeah.
哦 你的耳环真是美翻了 是啊
Oh, thanks, Matt got 'em for me this afternoon.
哦 多谢夸奖 这是马特下午刚送我的
Yeah. Mmhmm. Oh. Oh, did he?
是啊 哦 哦 是他送你的吗
He got those for you today?
他今天送你的吗
Like, noon?
好像是 中午
And then after, he gave you those big earrings. Wow.
之后 他送给我这对儿大耳环 哇哦
Wow, must be getting serious.
哇哦 那一定是精心准备过的
I think so.
我也这么觉得
Unless he cheated.
除非他出轨了
But honestly, if he did, it's a fair trade.
但说实话 就算他出轨了 那也是笔双赢的买♥♥卖♥♥啊
I-I think a little more wine, 'cause I like wine.
我 我还想再来点儿红酒 因为我大爱红酒
And you...
还有
can you help me in the kitchen right now? Okay.
你现在能到厨房♥里帮我一下吗 好的
Please? Let's go. Come on. Okay.
我们走 快来 好的
I gave Matt some money this morning
今早我给了马特点儿钱
to help him out with a job interview,
去帮他应付面试
and now she has new earrings.
而现在她有了一对儿新耳环
Wait, Matt asked you for money?
等会儿 马特问你要钱了
No, but I knew that he knew that I knew he wanted to ask me.
没有 但是我知道他清楚我明白他想要找我要钱
It's a sister thing.
兄妹间的心灵感应
Does Greg give him money?
格雷格给他钱了吗
No, 'cause you won't let him.
没有 因为你不会不让他给的
Everybody knows that.
众人皆知
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表