剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Lynette, I...I really need to talk to you about something.
利奈特 我 我真的得和你谈谈
If...if you don't mind.
如果 如果你不介意
Mm-hmm. Oh, hang on.
嗯 哦 等一下
It's my boyfriend.
是我男朋友
Sorry, he's, like, tried me three times.
对不起 他已经 打我三次电♥话♥了
Let me just take this?
我先去接下好吗
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
You can do this. You can do this.
你可以的 你可以的
Do you want to look like an '80s broadcaster
你想在你的余生里
for the rest of your life?
都像一个80年代的播音员一样吗
Lynette... he broke up with me.
利奈特 他和我分手了
What? How come everyone I love...
什么 为什么我爱的人
always leaves me?
总要离我而去
Oh, for Pete's sake. What?
哦 看在上帝的份上 什么
I said, I...I'm so sorry, and I know
我是说 我 我很遗憾 我知道
you'd like to process this privately, so...
你需要私下处理这事 所以...
No, no, no. No, I have, um... I look fine. I'm just gonna go.
不 不 不 不 我已经 嗯 我看起来很好 我得走了
I have, um, some white wine in my purse.
我已经 嗯 买♥♥了些白葡萄酒
And we could just put it over ice. Hug.
我们可以放几颗冰块再喝 抱抱
I'm here for you.
我就在你身边
Girl.
美女
My mom lets me watch R movies.
我妈妈让我看R级电影
Yeah, but have you seen Alien?
嗯 但你们看过外星人吗
No.
没有
Just a couple more breaths, I'll have it all blown up.
再吹几下 我就能把它吹起来了
Dad, you're such a dork.
爸爸 你真是个呆子
Thank you.
谢谢
You're my favorite dad.
你是我最爱的爸爸
Ah, I'm your only dad.
啊 我是你唯一的爸爸
Hey, Sam, happy birthday! Hey!
嘿 萨曼莎 生日快乐 嘿
Happy birthday! How are you?
生日快乐 你好吗
Great. How are you? Hey, girls!
很好 你好吗 嘿 女孩们
Who's ready to jumpty jump?!
谁准备好来玩蹦床了
Oh, man. A bounce house?
哦 天啊 一个蹦蹦床吗
What is this, baby's first party?
这算什么 初生婴儿派对吗
Yeah... Yeah, Dad, I'm not five!
是啊 是啊 老爸 我又不是五岁小孩
Come on.
来吧
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
I don't understand what happened.
我不懂发生了什么
I mean, she asked for a bounce house.
我的意思是 她想要充气蹦蹦床
Honey, she's 13. 13 is the state line
亲爱的 她十三岁了 十三岁是一条
between adorable and intolerable.
可爱和烦人之间的分界线
One minute, she's my perfect little angel,
一分钟前 她是我的完美小天使
and the next minute, she's like this sea beast
下一分钟 她就像海中猛兽
with three mouths stacked inside each other.
像异形口中有口那种怪物
Yeah, well, I hate to tell you, she's gonna be a sea beast
好吧 我很遗憾告诉你 她要变海中巨兽了
till she's about 23, then you have a couple good years.
直到她23岁 那时候你会有几年好日子了
She'll go back to sea beast.
然后她又变回海中猛兽了
Then, after that, it just rotates, depending on nothing.
在此之后 就会不停循环 无法捉摸
But Tyler was never a sea beast.
但是泰勒从不这样
No, because...
不 因为...
Tyler takes 40-minute showers.
泰勒花40分钟洗澡
His puberty is single-handedly responsible for the drought.
他的青春期基本上是做成干旱的主因
You know, she's becoming...
你懂的 她要由小女孩
a young woman.
变成一个少女
She...she has new friends and new feelings,
她有新的朋友新的感受
and she just wants to be treated like an adult.
还有她只是想被其他人当成大人般看待
So, we just talk about interest rates
所以 我们跟其他大人样要讨论利率
and how bad our knees hurt?
和我们膝盖的疼痛问题吗
No, you talk about nothing.
不 你该啥都不讲
You just try to avoid eye contact and stay out of her way.
你只要避免眼神接触并且离她远点
Treat her like my mom. Got it.
就像对待我妈那样对待她 明白了
Hey, girls, pizza's here.
嘿 女孩们 披萨来了
Hey, so, should I serve them, or are they gonna serve themselves?
嘿 我应该为她们服务 还是她们自助
I mean, how does this work?
我的意思是 到底该怎样做
Heather?
希瑟
Oh, she is good at this.
哦 她真擅长消失呢
Hello, ladies.
嘿 女士们
You partying or what?
你们要开派对还是什么
Dad, are you gonna eat with us?
爸爸 你要和我们一起吃吗
No.
不
I can find someplace else to eat.
我可以找到其他地方吃
This is so fake.
这太假了
In real life, you have to turn your head to the side, and open
在现实生活里 你要把你的头侧在一边
your mouth only a little. That way the boy
然后张一点点嘴 之后那个男孩
still has to work to get it all the way open.
还是需要努力让女孩的嘴全部张开
I like scary movies.
我喜欢恐怖片
PG is for babies.
PG是给小孩看的
You guys like scary movies,huh?
你们喜欢恐怖片吗
I got a good one for you, but it's rated R.
哈 我有一个好片子推荐 不过是R级
Really?
真的吗
My mom lets me watch R movies.
我妈让我看R级电影的
Yeah, but have you seen Alien?
是啊 不过你们看过外星人吗
What, is that like E.T.?
什么 类似E.T吗
Yeah, if E.T. went...
是的 如果E.T变得
"And the cow vowed to always eat clover,
奶牛发誓无论它有几片叶子
no matter how many leaves it had"
它永远只吃三叶草
"And the happy cow felt especially happy.."
然后快乐的奶牛感到特别高兴
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
"... knowing that he had done right by his calves.
它就知道他在小牛面前做对了
The end."
完结
Daddy, why couldn't I watch the movie, too?
爸爸 为什么我不能看这部电影
Because you, my dear, are still a kid,
因为 亲爱的 你还是个小孩
and we want you to stay that way forever.
并且我们希望你一辈子都这样
Sweet dreams.
发个好梦
Okay. Night, night then.
好的 晚安
Night, Daddy.
晚安 爸爸
Tyler, need you out here, buddy!
泰勒 要你出来一下
Could really use some masculine energy in the house.
楼下的女生很需要你的男子气慨
Dude, there's a drought!
老兄 别在里面打手♥枪♥啦 快把水用光喇
Look at that! She cannot unsee that!
看这画面 一直在她脑海挥之不去啊
I am so sorry. I swear when I left, it was...
it was a housekeeper becoming a princess.
还是在播灰姑娘啊
Does that look like a princess to you?!
这个在你看起来像灰姑娘吗
Technically, its mother is the queen, so...
技术上来说 它的妈妈是女王 所以
Don't go, please. Hey, what's going on?
别走好吗 嘿 怎么了
Don't touch me! You've ruined everything!
别碰我 你什么都毁掉了
Hey! What were you thinking?
嘿 你刚才在想什么
Well, you said, treat them like adults!
好吧 你说的像大人那样对待她们
I was just trying to do something cool.
我只是想做一些很酷的事
I said, no eye contact.
我说 "不要有眼神接触"
I said, "Stay out of her way."
我说 "离她远点"
Would have been easier raising you.
养你这异型应该会更容易
Dude, seriously? It's been 30 minutes.
哥们 认真的吗 三十分钟了
I could really use a friend out here.
够时间我去约炮了
My pizza in there?
我的披萨在那里吗
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Thought you were mad at me. What changed your mind?
我还以为你生我气了 怎么跑过来找我了
Kylie called you a dork.
凯尔叫你呆子
I am a dork.
我是呆子
I know, but she can't say that.
我知道 不过她不能这样说
Only I can say it.
只有我能这样说
Sorry I screwed up your party.
抱歉我弄砸了你的晚会
Just having a hard time
我最近很努力去
understanding the women in my life, you know.
理解我生命中的女人
First five years I lived with your mom,
和你妈住在一起的前五年
all I did was apologize.
我做的就只有道歉
You're still apologizing.
现在也是啊
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
I actually thought the movie was really cool.
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表