剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
You're huge deal now... bigger than that marching band kid
你现在是个大人物了 比军乐队里的那个
in the wheelchair. I don't know.
坐着轮椅的小孩还大 我不确定呢
You owe me big.
你欠我份很大的人情啊
I just lent you 20 bucks last week.
我上星期才借给你20块钱
And we're even.
我们扯平了
Oh! Hello! Hey! What are you doing here?
噢 哈喽 嘿 你们怎么回来了
Oh, we just thought maybe you guys
噢 我们只是想你们应该
should try a little alcohol. Yeah.
试着喝点酒 是啊
Drink it.
喝了它
No, thank you.
不用 谢了
Come on! Drink it.
来啊 喝了它
No.
不要
Sophia, you drink it.
索菲娅 你喝
Dad, what are you doing? Come on, drink your drink.
老爸 你干什么啊 来啊 当饮料喝了
There you go. Oh...
这就对了 噢
Awesome.
好帅
That's my girl.
这才是我宝贝女儿
Tastes like water.
喝起来像水一样
That's because it is water.
因为它根本就是水啊
Now, which one of you replaced it?
你们谁把酒换成水了
I don't even like vodka.
我对伏特加一点兴趣都木有
I mean, vodka... which one is that?
我是说伏特加 刚才那是什么东东
Clementine, was this you?
克莱曼婷 是你干的吗
What?!
什么玩意儿
Well, you don't have to answer that, Clemmie.
你不用回答了 克莱
She would never do something like that.
她怎么会干这种事啊
Then who did it?
那是谁干的
You wanted vodka tonic.
你想要的伏特加奎宁
But I thought we were out of vodka.
我以为我们伏特加早就喝光了呢
We were.
我们确实早就喝光了
Now Tim and Heather are.
现在蒂姆和希瑟的也光了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I couldn't, by chance,interest you in a purse
你说你会不会对我的一个上面有个
with my hand-sewn face from ninth grade on it?
我九年级时手缝的小脸的包包感兴趣呀
Yes, you could.
啊 会呀
I'm a hoarder. Oh!
我可是个收藏家 噢
Here's our donation.
我们贡献的东西就这些了
Hope people like half-built LEGO sets
希望有人喜欢盖了一半的乐高玩具套装
and Blackberry chargers.
和那些黑莓充电器
Where's your box?
你的箱子呢
I got nothin' to sell but the shirt on my back, man.
哥们 除了身上这T恤 我没什么要卖♥♥的
Nice shirt.
挺好看的T恤
20 bucks.
20块
Sold.
我买♥♥了
Yeah, I used to have one just like this.
对头 我以前有个和这个差不多的
Heather gave it away.
希瑟把它送给别人了
Oh, wow.
额 天
They can't all be important to you.
这些不可能都对你很重要吧
This entire group is in stuffed animal jail.
这些毛绒玩具都待在这个毛绒监狱里啊
Yeah. 'Cause one is a liar.
对啊 因为有一个撒谎了
And until he confesses...
在他承认之前
unicorn...
独角兽注意啊
they're all staying in there.
他们必须都待在那
Okay, well, whatever you can fit in this bin
好吧 只要是你能塞进这个箱子里的东西
you get to keep.
你就留下
Everything else goes into the yard sale.
其他的都是旧货出♥售♥品
Why don't I just throw out all your children?
我♥干♥嘛不把你的那些孩子们都扔了呢
Look, she likes to get gifts for everybody.
看 她喜欢送每个人礼物
That's kind of her thing.
这就是她的风格
I know, and it's very sweet of your mom,
我懂 而且你妈人真的特别好
it's just... I don't really like antique opium pipes,
只是 我不喜欢那些旧的烟枪
even if I do look like "one of those
即使我长得很像那种
fun women who would've done that back then"
在那个年代惯于抽烟的极品女人
Oh, you got one of those, too? Yeah.
噢 你也收到了那个呀 对
Her discovering eBay was the beginning of the end.
eBay网真的是她一个新时代的开始啊
I know. I have the exact same
我知道 我有一个一模一样的
pile of stuff, collecting dust.
玩意 吸尘器
I mean, what is the statue of limitations
我们还要这么迎合
on humoring somebody?
某人多久啊
No, you're right.
对 你说的对
The longer we wait,
我们等的越久
the more guilty we're gonna feel.
就会越觉得愧疚
Yeah. And...
对啊 而且
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say:
我现在必须站在这里说出来
if you haven't used this Victorian nursing kit yet,
如果你到现在还没用过这种维多利亚年代像急救箱似的包
Mmhmm. you might not ever.
嗯 你也许这辈子都不会用了
But you can't sell this stuff at her garage sale, right?
但是你不能在她的车♥库♥拍卖♥♥上卖♥♥这个 对吧
It's gonna hurt her feelings.
这会伤害人家的感情的
No. Greg is right.
对 格雷格说的有理
Yeah. Greg is right.
对 格雷格说的对
We have to sell it secretly, over here.
我们必须悄悄的把它卖♥♥了 在这儿卖♥♥
Oh! I like that.
噢 这个主意我喜欢
Good idea, Greg.
好想法 格雷格
That's not what I said.
我可没这么说啊
Almost verbatim.
我特别懂你
Oh, nothing like a well-made shoe.
噢 这个和那种精致的鞋子差远了
50 cents.
50美分卖♥♥给你
Deal!
成交
And the right one's ten bucks.
右脚那双十块钱
Oh, I don't need it.
噢 我不需要右脚的
My husband's an amputee.
我丈夫右腿被截肢了
Oh, no, no... I meant the right one's 50 cents
噢 不 不 我的意思是 右脚那双50美分
and the left one's ten bucks.
左脚那双十块钱
I see you eyeing the baking tins there.
我看到你在看那些烘烤盘
I couldn't, by chance,interest you in a purse
你说你会不会对我的一个
with my hand-sewn face from ninth grade on it?
上面有我九年级时候手缝的一个小脸的包感兴趣呀
Yes, you could.
嗯 当然会呀
I'm a hoarder. Oh!
我可是个收藏家 噢
Oh, well, come here.
太棒了 来这儿
I shouldn't be here.
我真不该来这
Oh, don't listen to that voice.
噢 别听那人瞎说
Why don't you come with me across the street?
你和我一起过马路看看吧
Oh, you're taking those.
噢 你要买♥♥这些啊
Thank you! Come back soon.
谢谢你 欢迎下次光临
Hey, are you feeling a little guilty about this?
我说 你有没有感到一丝丝内疚啊
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 一点也没
This stuff is gonna be with people who want it.
这些东西会跟随那些真正想要它们的人
Uh, hi, Mom. Hi!
啊 你好啊 妈
Honey, where are you?
亲爱的 你在哪呢
I need a price on... Uh...
那什么 啊
on Tyler's football pads!
泰勒的橄榄球垫要多少钱啊
Oh, you know what?
噢 你造吗
I-I-I am helping this woman
我 我正在帮这个女人
load Dad's encyclopedias into her car.
把老爸的百科全书装进她的车里
I-I'll be right there.
我 我马上过去
Oh, yeah.
噢 好
Well, you are like a professional
你看起来像个职业的
yard sale shopper, huh?
大甩卖♥♥消费者啊
Look at that thing.
看看那玩意
That is so cool!
真是不错
You like that bad boy, huh?
那破玩意你也挺喜欢 是吧
Yeah.
对啊
I paid a hundred bucks for that.
我花了一百块买♥♥的
I'm gonna try to fix it up and get 250 out of it.
回去我把它修修 然后250块卖♥♥了它
250 bucks?! Yeah.
能卖♥♥250块钱 对啊
Sold!
我要了
What?
啥
Yeah!
对
Yeah?
对
You know what? Come with me across the street.
这样吧 和我到街对面来一下
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表