剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I never said that.
我可从没说过
What else does Greg say I don't let him do?
格雷格还说了什么事是我不让他做的
Um, ride a tandem bicycle,
呃 像骑双人自行车呀
wear overalls and buy a stormtrooper costume.
穿工作服啊 还有买♥♥身冲锋衣
Only one of those things is true,
这些事里只有一件是真的
but two of them should be.
但是其中两件应该被禁止
Interception!
截球
Yes!
太棒了
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
好的 我错了 我错了 对不起 对不起
Yeah, I-I can't do this. Hi.
是呀 我忍♥不了了 嗨
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
Did he tell you that I gave him the money
他有提过他用了我给他的钱
to buy you those earrings?
去给你买♥♥耳环吗
Uh... No, he did not tell me that.
呃 没他没告我
I-I don't care,
我 我不在乎他告没告你
it's just that I-I need you to know that.
我就是想让你知道他干的事
So, I, yeah, I guess I do care a little bit.
所以 我 是的 我觉得我还是有点在乎
Heather, I didn't use your money on those.
希瑟 我没把你的钱花在买♥♥耳环上
Did you use what I gave you?
你把我给你的钱花了吗
I thought we agreed not to give him money.
我觉得我们已经一致同意不给他钱了
You gave him money?
你给他钱了
NNo. No, he didn't give me money.
没 没有 没有 他没给我钱
He gave me a belt buckle he said was worth $75.
他给了我一个皮带扣 他说它值75美元
Kenny Rogers got a DUI in that buckle.
肯尼·罗杰斯在酒驾被逮捕时就带着那个皮带扣
I didn't give him any money.
我没给过他一分钱
And why is that? And before you answer,
那为什么会发生这样的事呢 在你回答之前
just know that I know.
你要明白我无所不晓
Do you know that I want a stormtrooper outfit?
那你知道我想买♥♥一套冲锋衣吗
I'm also aware of that, yes.
是的 我也知道
Heather, those are my earrings from my Billy Idol phase.
希瑟 这对耳环是我在比利·爱尔多当红时就买♥♥了的
Remember?
想起来了吗
Oh, yes, I... now that you say it,
哦 是的 我 你现在说起它
I remember, oh...
我想起来了 噢
I don't take your money because I need it.
我不是因为自己的需求才接受你的钱的
I take your money because you need me to take it.
我拿了你的钱是因为你需要我拿上它你才会安心
That-that is not true.
那 那不是真的
No, honey, that's true. Even I know that.
不 亲爱的 那就是真的 连我都知道
Okay, y-yes, that's true.
好吧 对 那是真的
But it's only because I worry about you.
但那只是因为我关心你
And I need to know that you're okay.
并且我需要知道你很好
I'm gr... I'm great! Look, look, okay.
我很好 听着 听着 好吧
You know what? I was gonna wait until Greg
你知道吗 我会一直等下去
had some news that I could one-up, but he's...
一直等到格雷格能给我带来振奋人心的消息 但是他
He's got nothing.
可他一无所获
I might get a stormtrooper outfit.
我可能得到了件冲锋衣
Nothing. So, I got a job today.
一无所获 所以 今天我得到了份工作
It's at a graphic design company.
那是一家平面设计公♥司♥
It's in my field, and you know,
和我的专业对口 你懂得
for a group of nerds,
就是给一大群呆子工作
they actually seem like they're pretty cool.
他们看起来都非常酷
I'm so happy you got a job,
我很高兴你找到了工作
because it sounds like there's no cute girls there.
因为听起来好里好像没有萌妹子
In graphic design? None.
在平面设计公♥司♥吗 一妹难求
To Matt! Yes! Yay!
致马特 对 耶
May your new job
愿你的新工作
bring you great joy
能给你带来快乐
and a new place to live.
还有新的住所
Hear, hear!
同上 同上
All right.
好吧
There's somebody I want you to meet.
有个人我想让你们见见
Uh, someone that I'm hoping you'll welcome into the family.
某个我希望你们能接纳进家里的人
Why did he call all of us here?
为什么他要把我们全叫来
Do you think he's sick?
你认为他病了吗
I don't know, it's big.
我不知道 这一定是件大事
Mom has wine in her coffee mug.
老妈在她的咖啡杯里倒了酒
So do I. Do you want some?
我也是 想要来点吗
I thought you'd never ask. Mmhmm.
我还以为你永远不会问呢 啊哈
Kids, there's somebody I want you to meet.
孩子们 有个人我想让你们见见
Uh, someone that I'm hoping you'll welcome into the family.
某个我希望你们能接纳进家里的人
He's got another kid. I knew it! I've always known it.
他有个私生子 我就知道 我一直都知道
My dad makes the same announcement
每隔几年我爹都要做
every couple of years.
类似的公告
Christmas is getting very expensive.
圣诞节已经变得非常昂贵
Guys, stop it.
家伙们 消停一会
Do you have another kid, Dad?
你有个私生子吗 老爸
What? Well, uh...
啥 好吧 呃
kind of.
有点那意思
I made a puppet!
我做了个玩偶
Well, see you in a month, sleep.
一个月之后再见 睡觉
His name is Cheeto.
它的名字叫奇多
Is he cute or what?
他看上去可爱吗
Retirement has been really hard for your father.
退休对你爹来说是件难熬的事情
And so we're just thrilled
所以当他找到超棒的新爱好时
that he found this wonderful new hobby.
我们都兴奋不已
Aren't we?
难道不是吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I found something I'm really good at.
是的 是的 是的 我发现了一件我非常擅长的事情
Ooh! Oh, whoa!
喔 噢啊
Uh, this just pops right back on.
呃 插回去就好了
Now, I'm gonna carve a puppet for each one of you.
现在 我要为你们每个人一人雕一个木偶
This one is for Baby Lark.
这是送给莱克宝贝的
Oh, no, that's... but...
噢 不 那个 但是
that's not fair to all of the...
那对其他的
puppet lovers here.
木偶粉不公平
Cheeto decides what's fair. I see.
奇多来决定什么是公平 明白
I want to be with Lark!
我想和莱克在一起
It's talking.
它在说话
But, you know, you can give him
不过 你知道的 你可以任意
any voice you want.
为他选择声音
Oh, okay. There's options.
噢 好吧 这里有选项
Oh!
噢
Oh, now I can eat a goat.
噢 现在我嘴大得可以塞进山羊了
Know what my dad's hobby is?
知道我爹的爱好是什么吗
No, what?
不知道 是什么
I have no idea.
我不懂
But I'll tell you what it's not... building nightmares.
但是我告诉你爱好并不是 制♥造♥噩梦
Your dad also booed our wedding dance.
你爹还鄙视了我们在婚礼上跳的舞呢
Greg, she's not old enough for a blanket.
格雷格 她还没有大到可以用毯子盖
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! She's here, she's here,
对不起 对不起 对不起 她在这 她在这
she's here, she's fine. It was just a joke.
她在这 她没事 只是开个玩笑
You think it's funny screwing with the only thing I love?
你认为拿我唯一的爱来瞎搞是件好玩的事吗
The only thing?
唯一的爱
Yeah, now.
是的 现在就是
But did you see I-I put him in a...
但是你有看到我给他穿上了
diaper?
尿布吗
That is a fresh prank!
真是个清新脱俗的恶作剧
Well, she didn't want him in the house anymore,
好吧 她不想让他继续留在房♥子里了
so can I bring him by later today?
我晚点能把他带过来吗
Sure, he can live in the closet like my brother.
当然 他能像我哥一样待在柜子里
I'll see you.
回见
Thanks, Tim. Sure.
谢谢 蒂姆 没事
Hey, how we feeling today, Mrs. Abernathy... ?
嘿 今天感觉如何 艾伯纳西夫人
Oh!
噢
Oh, a new classic.
噢 新的恶搞经典
Hey, Cheeto.
嘿 奇多
Hey, honey?
嘿 亲爱的
Have you seen my... ?
你看到我的
Oh! Oh, my eye!
噢 噢 我的眼睛
Oh, it's in my eye.
噢 它在我眼睛里
I mean, he won't have depth perception for a few weeks.
我是说 他会失去深度知觉好几周
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表