剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
some visitation rights with Princess
也许你对公主有探视权
that you could take advantage of.
我们能利用这一点
Damn it, Dad, I'm trying really hard to move on from her.
我靠 爸 我真的很努力要从她这段感情中走出来
Don't do it for me, son.
不要为了我去做这件事 儿子
Do it for your little sister here.
要为了你的小妹妹
Help me.
帮帮我
Don't punish me for things our father did.
别为了我们父亲做的事而惩罚我
Okay, first of all, don't refer to her as my little sister.
好吧 首先 别把她说成是我的小妹妹好吗
And second of all, don't use that voice.
然后 别用那样的声音跟我说话
Do it or get out of my house, eh?
滚去见她 或者 滚出我的房♥子
You already used that this morning
你今天早上让我
when you told me to kill the spider.
去弄死一只蜘蛛的时候已经用过这个了
There's no limit to how many times I can use it.
而并没有什么规定限制我只能用多少次啊
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Good job. Get the ball. Good going.
做得好 拿球 拿球 做得好
So excited, so excited, I know.
好兴奋 好兴奋 我造
Hey.
嘿
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
How are...
你怎么
How are you?
你怎么样了
Good. How are you?
蛮好的 你怎么样
I'm good.
我也挺好的
Um, I hear my dad got a little needy.
我听说我爸有点粘人
You heard right.
你听得没错
Don't know how you didn't see that coming.
不知道你为什么没料到这种事会发生
I should call up Greg,get him down here.
我应该打电♥话♥给格雷格 让他来这里
You can break up with all the men in my family.
那你就能和我家里每个男人都分手了
Okay. Come on. Jokes.
好了 别这样嘛 开玩笑的
You look good.
你气色不错
You, too.
你也不错
Change your hair? No.
你改变发型了 并没有
You lost weight? No.
你减肥了 也没有
Did something with your eyebrows?
你对你眉毛做了点改动吧
Sure.
是的
Knew it. Mmhmm. Mmhmm.
我就知道 嗯哼
Very perceptive.
观察入微
Thank you.
谢谢你
I-I know that Tank needs a friend,
我知道汤克需要朋友
and so, um, since my dad is too much for you,
然后 既然我爸对你来说太过了
maybe I could... bring her by.
所以也许我能带她来
Once in a while.
偶尔带她来
I'd like that.
那样挺好的
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好的
All right, you want to say good-bye?
好的 你想说再见吗
Bye, Tank. Bye, say goodbye.
拜拜 汤克 拜拜 快说再见
See you soon. See you very soon. Goodbye. Bye.
很快就能再见 很快很快就能再见 再见 拜拜
"Very soon." Yeah.
“很快” 好的
Yeah.
好的
Very soon sounds good. Okay. Okay.
很快听起来不错 好的
All right.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hi.
嗨
How's Princess?
公主怎么样了
He's-he's good.
他挺好的
And how are you? I'm okay.
那你怎么样了 我挺好的
It's nice how fate...
命运把你们两个再
brought you two together. Yeah.
连在一起 是多好的一件事啊 对啊
Now let's get out of here and go get a cheeseburger.
现在让我们出去吃个芝士汉堡吧
Fate is getting hungry.
因为命运肚子饿啦
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表