剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
that you slept with a...
你跟一个《花♥花♥公♥子♥》的兔女郎
with a Playboy Bunny?
睡过呢
She gave me the magazine! Okay.
这杂♥志♥是她给我的 好吧
Sweetie, she signed it for me.
亲爱的 她还给我签了名
And Oscar saw it. Didn't you, Oscar?
奥斯卡也看到的 不是吗 奥斯卡
I didn't see no Playboy.
我没见过什么《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
'Kay?
好不
What are you talking... you gave it to...
你在说什么 你把它给
You found it and you gave it to me.
你发现了它 然后你把它给了我
I wasn't looking at no Playboys,
我没有看什么《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
certainly not while I was working.
工作的时候尤其没看
Okay, you know what? That's it.
好吧 你知道吗 不能忍♥
I'm gonna show you.
我给你看
All right? And, for the record,
好吗 而且先说明
I did not want this to happen. Okay?
我本来不想这样的 好吗
I've been trying to avoid this,
我一直在尽量避免这一幕
so, honey...
所以 亲爱的
Mmm?
嗯
Prepare yourself.
准备好了
Yeah, okay.
对对 好好
Well, I will brace myself
好吧 我♥干♥了这杯玫瑰酒
with a glass of this rose.
挺住不倒下
Mm-hmm.
呃
It... it was right here!
它 它本来在这的
I-I put it right here, I swear!
我把它放在这的 我发誓
We should go.
我们该走了
Tulip's ovulating.
金香正在排卵期
I gotta go fill her up.
我要把她“喂饱”
Thanks so much for coming.
非常感谢你们的到来
I'm telling you, it was there!
我告诉你 它本来就在那儿
Yeah, it's upsetting, isn't it?
你看 这样不好受吧
Knowing you're telling the truth
当你在说出真♥相♥的时候
when your spouse doesn't believe you
你的另一半却不相信你
because there's just no proof.
只因为没有证据
Don't... this is different, honey.
别 这是两码事 亲爱的
This was real.
那事是真的
So is the rat.
那有老鼠也是真的
There is no rat!
这儿根本没有老鼠
There is no Playmate.
那你和那女郎的风流韵事也是瞎编的
There was a Playmate. No.
哥和那女郎的事绝对是有滴 不可能
Yeah, you want to know how I know?
你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
How? I touched the Playmate.
怎么 我摸了她
Really? Yeah.
真的 真的
In a lot of places.
摸了好多地方呢
Know how I know? How?
那你知道我是怎么知道的吗 怎么
'Cause I hear the rat.
因为我听到老鼠的声音了
You don't see the rat. I hear it.
你没有看到老鼠 我听到了
You're hear... that's a phantom rat you're hearing, sweetie.
你听到的 你听到的是只幻影鼠 亲爱的
Like your phantom magazine?
像你的幻影杂♥志♥一样吗
All we want
我们只是想
is to build a gazebo,
建一座凉亭
but now the city is telling us that part of our land
但现在市政♥府♥却告诉我们 我们的一部分地
actually belongs to the neighbors.
其实是邻居的
So what we want to do now
所以现在我们想要
is sue the city for being Communist.
以共♥产♥主义的罪行起诉这座城市
Well, that's an idea that has legs.
这想法可以有
But let's, uh,
但我们 呃
circle back to it,
先退一步看看
and plan "A," I think,
我觉得1号♥方案
is just asking your neighbors
还是叫你们的邻居
to sign an easement.
签署一份地役权就行了
Unfortunately, uh, Pam and Darryl
不幸的是 呃 帕姆和达瑞尔
don't like us.
都不喜欢我们
We always seem
我们似乎总是
to say the wrong things at the wrong time.
在错误的时间里说错误的话
Okay. Well, I mean,
好吧 我是说
the amount of land in question is only two feet.
有争议的土地大小只有两英尺
So I can't imagine them getting too upset over that.
所以他们也不至于为这事太闹心吧
Two feet?
两只脚
What is that, some kind of wisecrack
这算什么 是在嘲讽
about my scuba diving accident?
我的潜水事故吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, not at all.
不是这样的
We were just hoping to work this out in a neighborly fashion,
我们只是希望可以用友好的方式来解决这件事
and I think we just got off on the wrong foot...
而且我想我们只是没有迈出和谐的第一步
Seriously?
真的吗
You can't stop, can you?
你嘲讽得欲罢不能了 对吧
N... I can... I...
不 没有 我
You just don't realize
你只是没意识到
how fraught with feet the language is.
和脚相关的词在英语里涵盖面有多广而已
Yeah, it kind of makes it impossible
对啊 所以这基本上不可能嘛
not to put your f... uh...
说着说着就会踩 呃
your face in your mouth.
滚到雷区啊
Let-let me get us some more tea.
让我去多倒点茶过来吧
Don't try to wow us with more tea.
别想拿茶来讨好我们
It's nothing but a bag of dirt in some hot water.
不过就是把一袋土用热水泡泡而已
Yeah, it's pretty clear this is not working.
很显然这事行不通了
What is it gonna take to get you to sign... ?
你们要怎样才可以签了这个
$5,000!
5000刀
Oh, my! $5,001.
天啦撸 5001刀
Oh! No, that's extortion.
噢 不行 你这是敲诈
$5,002.
5002刀
Oh! Keep on going.
噢 你继续说啊
I went to auctioneering school.
我上过拍卖♥♥学学校
I know how to talk fast.
我可以说话说得很快
Hup! There.
停 那里
Sold!
成交
Well, we'll just build the gazebo
好吧 我们在池子的另一边
on the other side of the pool.
建凉亭就好了
Mmhmm. It won't get the morning sun,
嗯哼 虽然晨光照不进来
but you'll still be able to sit on the glider and whittle.
但你还是可以坐在躺椅上操你的闲心
Fine with me.
很好
Aw...
噢
Hello!
雷猴
Hey-ho, neighbors!
嘿 邻居们
We're here for a soak!
我们来泡澡的
Turn up the heat and make some room!
打开热水器 再给我们腾点位置吧
The McDougals are here!
麦克杜格尔夫妇来咯
You're getting in our hot tub?
你要进我们的热水浴缸
"Yours"? You mean "ours."
“你们的” 你是想说“我们的”吧
We are now co-owners
现在我们是这个热水浴缸的
of this hot tizzy.
共同所有人
Yeah, we got that survey over to our lawyer,
是啊 我们让我们的律师查过了
and he informed us that half this tub is on our property.
他告诉我们 这个浴缸有一半是建在我们的地盘上的
Oh, now, wait a minute.
噢 等等
That can't be.
这不可能
Oh, it be.
噢 是真的
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们要怎么办
Same thing I did in 'Nam.
要做我之前在越南做过的事
Put on a coconut bra and sing show tunes?
穿上椰子胸罩出场唱歌♥么
Oh, I knew I shouldn't have shown you those pictures.
噢 我就知道不该给你看那些照片的
No, we go on the attack.
不我们要继续攻击
Oh.
噢
Oh, come on, look at you.
噢 来吧 看看你
Ooh, it's gonna be so nice. I can't wai... ooh!
噢 一定会很棒的 我等不及 呼
Ooh! Ooh! What's wrong? What's wrong?
哎呀 哎呀妈呀 怎么了 怎么回事
Ooh, that's freezing!
噢 这水冷死了
Whoops.
哎呀
Turns out the heater's on our property.
原来加热器在我们的地盘上
And now it's off.
现在关着呢
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表