剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Let's hug it out.
是啊 我们来一抱泯恩仇
I thought I was biting Bloody Mary.
我以为我咬的是血腥玛丽
Bloody Mary? Yeah,
血腥玛丽 是啊
it's a game. You take someone into the bathroom
这是个游戏 你把一个人带进卫生间
and turn out the lights,
然后把灯给关了
they say Bloody Mary three times,
他们说三次血腥玛丽
and when they turn the lights back on, Bloody Mary appears.
把灯再打开时 血腥玛丽就会出现
Except it was
不过其实
just me with ketchup on my face.
只是脸上涂了番茄酱的我
He freaked.
他吓尿了
I was trying to save you guys.
我是想救你们大家
Oh, sweetie, come here, Pete. Aw.
噢 宝贝 过来 皮特 噢
You poor thing.
可怜的小东西
I think we should go. Yes.
我觉得我们该走了 是啊
Oh, oh, oh, well, yeah, we-we'll just
噢 噢 噢 我们会把去夏威夷
figure it all out in Hawaii on a kayak.
划船的事儿考虑清楚的
Guys, I feel like, you know, this could be
我觉得这有可能成为
a romantic comedy, you know?
一部浪漫喜剧的啊
When Pete Met Sophia... Sophia!
当皮特遇上索菲娅 索菲娅
The hit of the summer.
夏日大卖♥♥的电影
Thank you.
谢了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I miss them.
我已经开始想他们了
But we did the right thing.
但是我们做了正确的事情
We chose our daughter over our celebrity friends.
我们选择了我们的女儿而不是我们的名人夫妇
Yes.
是啊
Text them to see if they want to go to dinner,
给他们发短♥信♥看他们要不要一起吃晚饭
just the adults. Yeah.
只有大人 好啊
We'll take it back to page one of this fairy tale.
把我们之间的关系带回到崭新的一页
Yeah, just a-a date night, you know?
是啊 约会之夜
We can reconnect. Yeah.
我们能重归于好 妥妥儿的
Get back to what made us us.
回忆起我们开始的美好
Any dot, dot, dot?
“正在输入中”吗
No.
没有
I know you're disappointed that we're not flying together.
我知道我们不能一起飞你很沮丧
It's just, I don't want Lark to grow up an orphan.
只是 我不想让莱克从小就成为个孤儿
Well, your dad was a pilot for 40 years
你♥爸♥当了40年飞行员
and he never once died.
也没见他死过一次啊
And that is exactly why I am
这恰恰就是为什么
so scared of flying, honey.
我这么怕坐飞机 亲爱的
His pre-flight ritual
他每次开飞之前的惯例
was taking a shot of tequila and getting a punch to the chest.
都要猛饮一杯龙舌兰然后自己捶胸一下
Just gonna be so lonely judging all these people without you.
只有我一个人来暗婊这些人会很寂寞的
And who am I gonna play What's That Smell with?
而且我该跟谁玩“那闻起来是个啥”的游戏呢
That smell is you hurtling towards death
那个就是你在一个巨型充气的钢管里面
at 600 miles per hour in a gigantic steel fart tube.
以600英里每小时的速度冲向死亡的味道
Okay. All right, all right. I'm just...
好了 没事 没事 我就
I'm gonna see you in New York.
我们纽约见
It's gonna be fine, okay? Okay.
没事的 好吗 好的
My bad.
我的错
Probably not the best ringtone
这铃♥声♥可能在飞机场
to have in an airport.
不太合适
No, not really. Okay.
是 是不太合适 好吧
Well, lesson learned. Love you.
长姿势 爱你
Okay. Hey, let's do one more. Just, you know...
好了 嘿 再啵一个
in case this is it, forever. Okay, bye.
万一这是最后一个呢 好了 拜
Bye.
拜
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, hi, excuse me, how long is this flight delayed?
呃 嗨 不好意思 这趟航♥班♥还要延误多久
It's just, I'm supposed to be meeting my husband in New York.
我应该要跟我老公在纽约汇合
Oof. Isis that a good oof
哎呀 是个好的“哎呀”
or a bad oof? There is no good oof.
还是坏的“哎呀” 就没有好的“哎呀”
I have one seat on Flight 47 that's leaving right now.
现在47号♥航♥班♥还有一个空座
If you hurry, I can... Oh, no, I can't do that flight.
如果你赶的话 我可以 噢 不行 我不能坐这一班
I strongly encourage you to get on the earlier flight
我强烈建议你坐早一点的航♥班♥
unless you want to spend the night next to that guy.
除非你是想在下一班上跟那男的坐一起
Why did he fall asleep on that wet spot?
他怎么在那滩水上睡着了
He didn't.
他没睡
Ew. Um, okay,
呃 好吧
it's just that my, um...
只是
my husband and I agreed to fly separately...
我老公跟我说好要分开飞行
It's in first class.
是头等舱的位置
What's up?
啥
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
welcome aboard Pilgrim Air.
欢迎乘坐漫游航♥空♥公♥司♥
This is Jen. Leave a message.
我是珍 请留言
Hey, honey. I was hoping I could catch you
嘿 亲爱的 我希望我还能说上话
just so I could say good-bye, but...
好跟你道声再见 但是
at least now you can play this voice message at my funeral.
至少你能在我的葬礼上播放这条留言了
Swing low
# 秋千摆 #
Sweet chariot
# 亲爱的战车 #
Comin' for to carry me home
# 载我归乡 #
Warm nuts?
热坚果要么(音同:蛆疯子)
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
你怎么说话的
I'm just kidding. Hey, why are they warm?
开个玩笑 嘿 为什么这些是热的
Because you're rich.
因为你有钱
I hate flying, too.
我也不喜欢坐飞机
You can pet Jill if you need to.
需要的话你可以宠爱一下吉尔
Uh, uh, no, that... actually makes me a little uncomfortable.
呃 不用了 这会让我有点不舒服
Oh, no, it's okay. She's an emotional support dog.
噢 没事的 她是一只善解人意的协助犬
N-No, n-no. Uh, she's not buckled in.
不 不用了 呃 她没系安全带
Oh.
噢
Thank you.
多谢
You take it.
你吃吧
Excuse me, Kara. My cookie isn't warmed through.
不好意思 卡拉 我的点心没有热透
Oh, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Short.
噢 抱歉 肖特女士
Call me Jen. Okay. Oh, actually,
叫我珍就好 好的 噢 事实上
the captain's in there.
机长在这里面
It's gonna be a while.
得要一会儿
He's disgusting.
他在犯恶心
But I still want him.
但人家还是对他欲罢不能
You can go in the back.
你可以用后面的卫生间
Um, okay.
呃 好吧
Uh, you know what, I-I think I'm gonna...
呃 你知道吗 我觉得我还是
I'm gonna go to the, uh... the bathroom. And when I come back,
我要去趟卫生间 而且我回来的时候
uh, I'm gonna bring her an extender,
我会给她带一条加长带
so we can... get her buckled in. Oh. Okay. Oh.
我们好把她系好 噢 好的
So... uh, really should have faced the other way.
呃 真该把脸冲另外一边的
Okay. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay in there?
你在里面还好吗
May be one of those I didn't know I was pregnant type
可能是其中一个我不知道的
of situations. That would be unfortunate.
我这种类似于怀孕症状的晕机状况 太不幸了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the captain has turned on the "fasten seat belt" sign.
机长已经打开了“系好安全带”的指示灯
Yes! No!
太棒了 好烦
Please return to your seat and make sure your seat belt
请回到自己的座位上并且系好安全带
is fastened. Thank you.
谢谢您的配合
Okay, okay.
没事的 没事的
Mrs. Short!
肖特女士
Return to your seat.
请回到你的座位上
Your cookie's warm.
你的饼干加热好了
Honey?
宝贝儿
Ugh, it's me.
额 是我
Oh, thank God. I'm so sorry.
噢 谢天谢地 我很抱歉
I know that you wanted to fly separately.
我知道你想单独飞行
Honey, I was wrong. I was wrong. I am so glad
宝贝儿 我错了 我错了 你在这我太开心了
you're here. Look, this-this turbulence is terrible.
看 湍流太可怕了
And as much as I-I like Jill here...
尽管我很喜欢吉尔
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表