剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Merci, mais ton omelette est bien meilleure.
谢谢 你的煎蛋卷更好
She's still going!
她还在说
Mangez, tout le monde.
大家都开动吧
You're doing great.
你做的很棒
I have never seen them be this nice to anybody,
我从未见过他们对谁这么友好过
and Greg dated this girl that was, like, 75% birthmark.
还有格雷格约过的那个女孩 嗯 差不多全身75%都有胎记
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
Oh, my...
哦 我的
Keep it up. Okay.
坚持住 好的
Hi. You want to hear a joke?
你好 你想听个笑话吗
Okay. What's brown and sticky?
好啊 什么东西是棕色的还像牛皮糖似的
I have no idea. A stick.
我不知道 棕发呆子
Sophia, don't weird her out.
索菲娅 别把她吓到
Oh, no, it's fine.
哦 没有 没关系
Just think of me like a friend.
把我当做朋友就好
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Like a friend that might buy
像是一个可以给另一个朋友
something for another friend
买♥♥他不能买♥♥的东西
that he can't buy himself?
的那种朋友吗
Um... That's not cool, Tyler.
呃 泰勒 别这样
Oh. Can you buy me a thong?
哦 你能买♥♥给我条丁字裤吗
Oh!
喔
There's my Mai Tai!
我的泰式鸡尾酒来了
Mai Tai.
泰式鸡尾酒
You guys, I just have to say,
大伙儿 我得说
you have made me feel so welcome.
你们对我真的很热情
Thank you. Oh...
谢谢 哦
If you want to come back to our place,
如果你想再来我们家
we're bubbling up some fondue.
我们会煮奶酪火锅哦
Never gets old. Oh, honey.
永远都是这一套 哦 甜心
I like you, Colleen.
我喜欢你 科琳
You're so much more pleasant
你比马特第一任老婆
than Matt's first wife.
讨人喜欢多了
Oh, yeah.
哦 没错
Yeah.
没错
Oh, she was just the worst.
哦 没有比她更糟的了
Your first wife?
你有第一任老婆
Ah, man, I've had such a good time today.
噢天哪 我今天真是过得太愉快了
Oh, my God! Oh, my...
啊 天呢 啊 我的天
The extra point makes it
再获一分 当前比分
28 to nothing... Patriots.
28比0 胜者是 爱国者队
St. Louis looks traumatized.
圣路易斯队伍被虐翻了
No!
不会吧
Is it possible
我们能不能
to turn the sofa to face the television?
把沙发转向电视方向啊
Oh, no, there's an outlet there we haven't babyproofed yet.
不可以的哦 那里有个我们还没有上婴儿保护措施的插座
I don't want to watch the Rams lose
我不想余光范围内
out of my peripheral vision.
都看不到公羊队输啊
You can just move your head, Dad.
老爸 你把脑袋转过去就好了呀
You could just move your couch.
你把沙发移一下就好了呀
Hey, babe.
嗨 亲爱的
Tree guy's coming on Tuesday. Shh.
伐木工这周二要来了 嘘
Your mother does realize this is our house, right?
你老妈应该知道这是我们的家 对吧
Tree guy? Yeah, what's wrong with your tree?
伐木工 你们的树怎么了
Oh, bark beetles. You gotta chop 'em down. Yeah.
树上生蠹虫了 我们要把树砍了 对
Oh no. And you called "A tree guy"?
噢 不是吧 你们还打电♥话♥叫了个“伐木工”
No, I texted him.
不 我给他发了短♥信♥
First of all, a tree is not cut, it's felled.
首先 树不是用切的 得用砍的
A-and you don't just text a guy.
其次呢 你根本不用发短♥信♥
I gave you that Sawzall for your birthday. Go get it.
你生日的时候我不是送过你锯子嘛 去把它拿过来
Oh, um, yeah.
哦 嗯
We exchanged that, um,
我们用它 额
for that espresso machine.
换了那个浓缩咖啡机
Well, not that expresso machine.
哦 不是那个咖啡机
That... that's a new one.
那个 那个是个新的
It came with a remote control. Oh, cool.
我们那个是带遥控的 噢 棒棒哒
Yeah, but we lost it. Oh...
对啊 但是我们把它弄丢了 哦
"We."
我们带引号♥
I haven't been this disappointed
自从上次圣诞节你想要魔术娃娃之后
since you wanted that magician doll last Christmas.
我从来没这么失望过
It's a Darth Vader action figure.
那可是达斯·维德手办啊
It had a cape and a magic wand and...
戴着斗篷 拿着魔杖 而且
It's a lightsaber, Dad. Hey.
老爸 那是光剑 嗨
Hey, Dad. Hi... John.
嗨 爸 嗨 约翰
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嗨 嗨 嗨 大家好
We brought da beers!
我们带了箱啤酒
Shut up!
闭嘴
Oh, the Rams are losing, huh?
哦 公羊队要输了 是吧
Raised boys...
养了一堆
who can't...
没用的
do anything.
东西
Can't believe I've never tried espresso before.
真不敢相信我以前从来没有喝过浓缩咖啡耶
It smells so good. It's rich and foamy.
闻着不错 又浓又滑
You just have the one bathroom, right?
你这里就一个卫浴间 对吧
Yeah.
对的
Should we go help Dad
我们是去给老爸帮个忙呢
or should we have another espresso?
还是再来杯咖啡
If I can find the remote,
我要是能找到遥控器的话
we can do both.
就两全其美了
Heather, could you come here, please?
希瑟 拜托你过来一下好吗
This used to be a do-it-yourself country.
以前这个国家一贯都是自给自足的
Generation App.
手♥机♥应用的一代
That's what you boys are.
就是说的你们了
Hey, you want to see an app?
你们想看看什么是应用吗
Here's an app.
这里就有个应用
You use it when you can't find your nuts.
但你没胆量的时候就用用它
Ow! Yeah!
噢 对头
How'd that feel? It hurt.
感觉如何 疼
So do tattoos, but you've still got
纹身也很疼啊 但你屁♥股♥上
that stupid dolphin on your hip.
还有个二了吧唧的海豚纹身
Most intelligent creatures of the sea.
那可是海洋最聪慧的生物
There you go, Flipper.
就是这样 小海豹
Oh...
哦
You want me to take Lark? No.
你想让我抱着拉克吗 不
They made a first down since I've been holding her.
从我抱着她开始 这个队就有了第一次进攻
You've been holding her for an hour.
你都抱了一个小时了
Boy, that was...
天啊 那真是
Just over nine minutes to go...
还剩九分钟
Ah!
啊
Ah... Hey, hey, hey, man.
啊 嗨 嗨 嗨 哥们
LLet me rock that. Yeah, get in on that.
让 让我来吧 好 你来吧
Aah!
啊
Whoa! Yeah!
哇 耶
Oh, hell yes.
哦 总算
Thought I broke it.
我想我弄断了
Hey, guys, I have to run home
嗨 伙计们 我得回趟家
and get Tim a clean pair of pants.
给蒂姆带一条干净的裤子
So if you...
所以要是你
And shoes.
还有鞋子
Um...
额
Anybody need anything?
你们需要捎东西吗
Oh, I-I got a chain saw in my shed.
噢 我那个棚里有个电锯
Yeah! Yeah, chain saw!
耶 耶 电锯
Okay. And, uh, is it okay with you
好的 那个 蒂姆想要用下
if Tim uses your shower?
你的淋浴间行不行呀
'Cause he's already in it, so...
因为他已经在用了 所以
just... thank you.
我就想说一声谢谢
Okay.
好吧
All right, boys, let's do this.
哥们 我们开工啦
Where have all the good men gone
# 天下的好男人都去了哪里 #
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表