剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I got these in Germany!
那可是在德国买♥♥的啊
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
I need your Wi-Fi password.
我要你的无线密♥码♥
Honey, I have to finish this book
宝贝儿 我得在读书俱乐部
before the book club gets here.
来这儿之前看完这本书
No, I-I have two minutes to send this e-mail.
不 我 我得在两分钟内把邮件发出去
I just need the Wi-Fi code.
我就只需要一个无线密♥码♥啊
John, what the password to the computer?
约翰 电脑的密♥码♥是啥啊
Yeah, the "Wiffy"?
你说 “扶线”吗
Seven.
七
Dad, it's not seven.
爸 不是七
No, I believe it's seven.
不 我相信就是七
What'd you do with
为什么要把夏威夷果
those macadamia nuts?
拿出来啊
Honey, they're for the book club.
宝贝儿 这是给读书俱乐部准备的
Why only for the book club?
为毛只有读书俱乐部才有的吃啊
Well, they're very expensive nuts.
因为这些坚果很贵
Mom, we're out of macadamia nuts. No!
妈 我们没有夏威夷果了 不
Those are very expensive. MomMom!
那些可是很贵的 阿婆
Can you make me a vegan snack? Vegan?
你能帮我做个素食点心吗 素食
We're vegan now. Well, you know what vegan is?
我们现在是素食者了 嗯 你知道素食者什么意思吗
No more grilled cheese.
没有奶酪三明治了哦
Okay, I'm not a vegan.
好吧 我不是素食者
Mom-Mom, can I have a grilled cheese?
阿婆 我能吃个奶酪三明治吗
Grilled cheese does sound really good right now.
此刻奶酪三明治听起来确实不错
Mom-Mom making her famous grilled cheese?
婆婆在做她最受欢迎的奶酪三明治吗
No, there's no bread left.
没有 因为没有面包了
I had, like, nine pieces of toast for breakfast.
我早餐吃了 大概 九片吐司
And, you know, the macadamia nuts. Damn it, Matt.
还有 呃 夏威夷果 见鬼 马特
Mom-Mom, can I borrow the car?
婆婆 我能借用下你的车吗
Too late. Matt ate it.
太晚了 马特把它吃了
No, actually, I left it at a bar last night.
没有 实际上 我昨晚把它停在酒吧门口了
At least, I think that was a bar.
至少 我认为那是酒吧
You went to a bar last night?
你昨晚去酒吧了吗
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, give me something.
快点 快点 快点 快点 快点连上啊
Come on, come on, come on, connect, connect, connect...
快点 快点 快点 连接 连接 连接
Oh.What do you know? It is seven.
噢 出人意料 密♥码♥真是七
Hey, you just got a text from Karen Jackson.
嘿 你刚收到一条来自凯伦·杰克逊的短♥信♥
Petting zoo.
宠物动物园
Oh, no!
哦 不
No! Why?
不 为什么
I was so close. I did everything right.
我就快成功了 我没做错什么啊
It's all right. I wrote back, "New phone, who dis?"
没关系啦 我回复了 “这是我的新手♥机♥ 你是谁”
So, technically, she hasn't assigned you anything.
所以 确切来说 她还没有指派给你任何任务
Go ahead. Send your e-mail.
继续吧 发你的邮件
I am gonna rip those Capri pants right off of your body,
我要把你身上的紧身裤撕下来
because you are my new hero.
因为你就是我的新英雄
Well, why don't you remember that next time you want
呃 下次你要把我喜欢的东西
to put something I love in the Goodwill?
放进捐赠包里时 想起这茬如何
You're right.
当然可以
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
Every rose has its thorn.
每朵玫瑰都带刺
Hey, welcome aboard, Colleen!
嘿 欢迎加入我们家 科琳
You know, we just throw our keys in a bowl
刚才 我们把钥匙扔进碗里
and let fate decide.
让命运来做出决定
Oh, man. Okay.
哦 天呐 好吧
All right. They got us sitting in the middle.
好了 他们让我俩坐在正中间
You sure you don't want to run?
你确定你不想逃走吗
Okay, no, I'm cool. I got this.
好了 不 我不介意 我能搞定
Okay. I, uh, I used to do pageants.
好 我 呃 我以前参加过选美比赛
I got this, smile big and tighten my ass. Nice.
我能搞定 脸上带着大大的微笑还要收胯提臀 很好
Mmhmm, tell me what I need to know. Okay.
恩 告诉我我需要知道些什么 好
Uh, winning over Mom and Dad is the only thing that matters.
恩 重中之重是赢得老爸老妈的支持
Okay. Now, if you start to panic,
好的 现在 如果你感觉惊慌失措
just ask my brother Greg
就跟我兄弟格雷格
or his wife Jen about their baby.
或者他老婆珍谈谈他们宝宝的事情
They will talk for 45 minutes.
他们会喋喋不休地说上45分钟的
Heather and Tim are gonna be easy, okay,
希瑟和蒂姆会很容易对付 好了
because they need couples friends.
因为他们需要情侣朋友
Tim tends to scare people off
蒂姆容易用糟糕的流行笑话
by making bad swinger jokes. Ooh. And the kids?
把别人吓走 哦 那孩子们呢
The kids are great, but they're a little bit like coyotes.
孩子们人很好 但他们有一点点像草原狼
You know, you see one and it's cute, but suddenly there's
你懂的 你看见一只很可爱 但突然间
three of them and you realize that they've come down
就会过来三只然后你就会意识到
out of the hills for food. Okay.
他们是下山觅食的 好的
Yeah. You and me, let's do this.
没错 你和我 我们一起去吧
All right. You ready? I am.
好的 你准备好了吗 好了
Here we go.
走吧
Hey, everybody!
嘿 大家好
Oh, this is such a nice place!
哦 这地方真不错
I've been bringing the family here for years.
我总带家人来这里
Like our second home.
这里就跟我们的第二个家一样
Hey, welcome aboard, Colleen!
嘿 欢迎加入我们 科琳
You know, we just throw our keys in a bowl
刚才 我们把钥匙扔进碗里
and let fate decide.
让命运来做出决定
There it is.
又来了
Daddy, can I put my key in the bowl?
爸爸 我可以把钥匙扔到碗里吗
No, sweetie.
不行 宝贝
You can't even drive yet.
你还不会开车呢
Can I start anybody off with a cocktail?
各位需要来点鸡尾酒吗
Oh. I'll take the usual.
哦 我要平常点的那些
A-A beer?
一杯 一杯啤酒吗
A-Ahh,
啊
I got these inside jokes with all of 'em.
我经常跟他们开这种玩笑的
I don't... I don't know what you...
我不 我不知道你
Colleen, it is just so lovely to have you here.
科琳 你能过来我真是太高兴了
It's really... it's just so lovely.
这真 真的 真的是太好了
Oh. It really is.
哦 就是呢
Thank you.
谢谢
We feel very lucky.
我们觉得非常幸运
My mom went over the top on you.
我妈妈拉着你的手
You don't understand. T-That's huge.
你不明白 这 这意义重大
Her skin was so soft.
她的手太软了
I wish I had slippers made out of her.
我好想有一双用她做成的拖鞋
Okay, nice job on the over the top. Right?
好了 手拉手那件事表现得很好 是吧
Mean, she hasn't done that since she met Springsteen.
我是说 她见过斯普林斯廷(摇滚男歌♥手)就没那样做过了
Well, it wasn't really Springsteen.
呃 那不是真正的斯普林斯廷
It turned out to be a lesbian in a denim jacket,
最后证实那是一位穿着丹宁夹克的蕾丝边儿
but she was still really excited. I hear you Jen but,
但她当时真的很激动 我听过这个说法 珍 但是
I just don't think you can say you've read a book
我不赞同你说听过音频版
if you've only listened to the audio version.
就算读过书
I agree with... Uh!
我同意 呃
Don't ever get in the middle of an argument
不要掺和珍和妈妈以“我听过这个说法”开头的
between Jen and Mom that starts with "I hear you"
任何讨论中去
The subtext is always "I'm the one who loves Greg more."
她们的潜台词永远是“我才是那个更爱格雷格的人”
Okay.
好吧
You're good. You're not that hungry.
你很好 你并没那么饿
Do you want fruit?
你想来点水果吗
Sure.
好吧
Aw, just stop joking around, will you?
哦 拜托别到处开玩笑了 好吗
I don't...
我没有
La famille Short, bonjour, tout le monde.
你们好 肖特家族的每个人
Bonjour. Everything is good?
你好 最近怎么样
Everything's wonderful.
一切都好
Tout est merveilleux.
一切都好
J'aime particulièrement patisseries.
我尤其喜欢这些小糕点
Ooh, listen to her!
噢 听她说的
Tu parles fran?ais et tu es ravissante.
你法语说的可真好
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表