剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Well, if Jen wants the money this much. Oh, please.
好吧 如果珍这么想要这笔钱 噢 拜托
I don't... this is not for me.
我不想 这不是我要的
I thought you were my ally.
我还以为你和我一伙的呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇
Oh, this is not even fair.
这不公平
I brought the wine.
酒是我带来的
And that wine was from our rack.
从我们的酒架上拿下来的
I didn't know that you knew that. We all know that.
我不知道你知道这事儿 我们都知道
I knew about the paint job,
我知道刷油漆的事儿
I know about the wine. Stop.
我也知道酒的事儿 打住
You know, I... I would hope that after we're gone,
你们看 我 我本希望在我们走后
you kids would come closer together
你们能够互相之间更加亲近
and not behave like this.
而不是像这样
No, G... Greg started it. It was totally Greg.
不 格雷格先吵起来的 完全是他的锅
What? No, I didn't do anything.
什么 不 我什么也没做啊
What are you t... ?
你在说什
Okay, you know what? Listen.
好吧 你们听着
This is my fault.
这是我的错
Yeah, I... I made Greg ask for the money
嗯 我 我让格雷格问你们要钱的
because I am secretly greedy
因为我内心就是个贪财的人
and, uh, now I regret that,
现在呢 我后悔这么做了
because you loving sisters and brothers are fighting,
因为你们对你们亲爱的兄弟姐妹大打出手
so I... I hope that you can all forgive me
所以 我希望你们能原谅我
for creating this problem
造成了这么大的麻烦
in your always peaceful family.
搅乱了你们家庭中一直以来的安宁
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Thank you, y... you are a big man.
谢谢 你 你一直这么大度
Jen, come on, it's not your fault.
珍 拜托 这不是你的错
No... Look, we got carried away.
不 我们刚刚都有点失去理智了
Well, your father and I are glad that the fighting has stopped,
嗯 你们终于不吵架了 老头子和我都很高兴
but it really doesn't matter anyway,
但是事实上这没什么关系的
because we've decided to leave all the money to charity.
因为我们决定把所有的财产都捐了做慈善
Oh. Oh. Okay, that is...
噢 噢 好啊 这确实
Psych!
个鬼
Is that better than "Not"?
是不是比“才怪”要好
That was perfect.
堪称完美
Yes!
耶
Okay, kiddos, today we decide where we go for family vacation.
好吧 孩子们 今天我们要决定全家游去哪儿
We should use our vacation to take care of the earth.
我们应该把我们的假期花在保护地球上
Ooh. You know, like, pick up trash in the forest
呃 比如说 在森林里捡垃圾
or in local streets.
或者在街上捡
Honey, I am so proud of you
亲爱的 你是个优秀的公民
for being such a good citizen,
我非常为你自豪
but that is no vacation.
但是那并不是度假啊
That is how they punish prisoners.
那是惩罚犯人的方法
You guys say you care about the earth,
你们一直说你们关心地球
but you're not willing to give up your vacation for it.
但是你们连放弃假期去捡个垃圾都做不到
That is accurate. I never said I cared about the earth.
确实是这样 我从没说过我关心地球啊
How about we put it to the test... with a bet?
那我们把它作为一项比赛怎么样 带赌注的
Ugh, you know betting is my weakness.
呃 你知道我一向不擅长赌的
All right, what kind of odds are we talking here?
好吧 我们怎么算胜负呢
For one day, everyone carries around a trash bag,
挑一天 每个人随身带一只垃圾袋
and all their trash goes into it.
自己所有的垃圾都扔进去
At the end of the day,
当这一天结束的时候
whoever has the least amount of trash wins.
谁的垃圾最少 谁就赢了
And that person gets to pick where we go on vacation.
那个人就可以决定我们去哪儿全家游
Yeah, I like it.
嗯 这不错
All right, this starts now.
好吧 那就现在开始
I am going to win this so easily,
我肯定轻轻松松就能赢
because you guys have no idea
因为你们不会知道
how much trash you create,
你们能制♥造♥出多少垃圾
because I am the one who always picks it up.
因为我是那个在你们屁♥股♥后面帮你们捡垃圾的人
So at the end of the day, my bag is going to be empty.
所以当一天结束的时候 我的包肯定是空的
Can you hold that, please?
能拜托帮我拿一下吗
Gotcha.
中计啦
Dang it, uh...
我靠
Sophia?
索菲娅
Shaking my head.
我拒绝
Hey, Dad, your Gene Simmons bobbleheads are here.
嘿 老爸 你的吉恩·西蒙斯摇头娃娃到了
Ooh! Awesome. Can't wait...
噢! 棒极了 等不及要
Oh, wait a minute. That thing's
哦 等一下 这玩意儿
gonna be filled with styrofoam peanuts.
肯定塞满了泡沫包装
I just know it.
我才想起来
Sorry. Can't accept it.
抱歉 不能签收
You're not Mr. Hughes?
你不是休斯先生吗
No, I'm Dr. Hughes.
不是 我是休斯医生
This is Mr. Hughes. No, no, no.
这位是休斯先生 不 不 不
I'm not 18, you can't make me.
我还没满18呢 你不能让我收的
Excuse me.
借过
I'll sign that.
我来签
Thank you.
谢谢
She's not Mr. Hughes. Thank you.
她不是休斯先生啊 谢谢
All right, well, here you go, Mr. Winner.
好吧 嗯 给你拿着吧 大赢家
Now, I'm pretty sure
我非常确信
there's some extra packing in there
里面还有些额外的包装
for Gene's spinal column.
用来固定吉恩的脊柱的
So, yeah, you enjoy that.
所以呢 呵 祝你好运
Son.
儿子
W... what are we doing here?
我 我们在干什么啊
Separately, we are weak, but together...
各自作为个体 我们力量很弱 但是联盟起来
we could be less weak, you know what I'm saying?
我们会没那么弱的 你懂我的意思吗
Sorry, Dad. I already formed an alliance with Mom.
抱歉啊 老爸 我已经和老妈结盟了
She offered to do my laundry for life, so...
她保证终生帮我洗衣服 所以呢
Yeah, that's pretty good.
嗯 确实不错
Uh,
啊
You don't mind if I check your guitar case, do you?
你不介意我检查一下你的吉他盒的吧 对吗
Seriously?
讲真
Mom, you gonna let her do that?
老妈 你就让她这么做吗
Oh, sure, go crying to your mommy.
噢 当然了 到你妈跟前哭吧
See if she can't
看看她能不能
fluff and fold your problems away.
把你的麻烦揉搓干净哦
Ow!
嗷
See?
看见没
Some things are more important to me
有些事情对我来说要比选择度假地点
than choosing a vacation.
重要得多
Like honesty and trust.
比如诚实还有信任
Busted! You have trash in your pants.
抓住了! 你裤子里有垃圾
I... I... Yeah, well, I bet you have trash in your bra.
我 我 哼 我打赌你胸罩里藏垃圾了
He should have to eat it!
他应该吃了那些东西
With his mouth.
亲口吃
My car bew a tire.
我的车有个轮胎爆了
Well, alliance is over. Good luck.
嗯 联盟结束 祝好运
What?
什么
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Dad!
老爸!
The only good thing that can come out of this
这件事儿唯一的好处就是
is I can see my fish again.
我又能见到我的小鱼了
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
什么事儿
It won't flush.
冲不下去
I think we need a bigger toilet.
我觉得我们需要一个大一点的马桶了
Yeah.
对
I've been saying that for years.
我说这事儿说了好几年了
Let's take a little look-see here.
我们来调查一下咯
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Why is there a Cheesy Chip bag in this toilet?
为什么马桶里有个薯片包装袋呢
You know those things go right through me, Dad.
因为里面的薯片被我吃了啊 老爸
I cannot believe you've been cheating.
我简直不敢相信你竟然作弊了
You know, one day that's not gonna be so cute anymore.
你知道吗 终有一天你这样的行为可就不可爱了
Or... or we could form an alliance.
或者呢 或者我们可以结盟
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表