剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Honey, come on. Ok?
亲爱的 快点 好吗
Heather said dinner was at 6, you can do that in the morning.
希瑟之前说了晚饭6点开始 你可以明早再做这件事的
What if in the morning I forget to tell Tonita
如果明天早上我忘记告诉托妮塔
where the back-up pads are and she needs them and calls me at work.
备用的尿布在哪的话 她就会在工作的时候给我打电♥话♥问我尿布在哪里
But I'm locked in the handicapped bathroom, cause I was pumping in there.
而我却被锁在了残疾人厕所里 因为我正在里面通厕所
And that door sticks and nobody walks down that hall,
而那门被锁住了 而且 没有人路过那大厅
because Sue's desk is there.
因为苏的办公桌在那里
And Sue still thinks that natural deodorant actually works.
然而苏还以为她的天然除臭剂还有用
Ok, I-I thought that you were worried about going back to work.
好吧 我还以为你在为重新返回工作岗位而担心呢
But now I'm concerned you're having some sort of medical emergency.
不过现在我在担心 你需要准备某种医疗紧急措施了
Reminds me I need to tell Tonita where the first-aid kit is.
记得提醒我需要告诉托妮塔急救包在哪里
Okay, you know what?
好吧 不过你知道吗
Why don't we write that one in the car?
我们干嘛不在车里写那张呢
What? Oh. Okay? Come on.
什么 哦 好吗 来吧
I think we can pop it off
我觉得我们可以在我们走之前
right before we go. Yeah. Absolutely.
完成 是的 当然
Do it. There we go. That's good. That's good.
好了 我们走吧 很好了 很好了
Hey, hey, that brats are ready.
嘿 嘿 大伙们都准备好了
I could offer you the best...
我可以给你最好的
but it'd still be the "Werst".
不过它还是“最糟的”
you liked that one?
你喜欢这个笑话吗
I didn't think anyone get that one,
我觉得不是人人都能懂这个笑话
because I used the German pronunciation.
因为我用了德国发音
Oh, no, I wasn't actually listening.
哦 不 其实 我刚才根本没有仔细听
She's a little preoccupied...
她对明天要开始回到工作
going back to work tomorrow.
感到有些心情焦虑
These almonds in a cell...
这些小颗粒的杏仁
I love a nut in the cell.
我喜欢小颗粒的坚果
I just realized we have an unlocked toilet seat.
我刚刚意识到我们的马桶座没有盖上
Did she just leave?
她这是要走了吗
she's just going to write herself a Post-it note...
她只是去给她自己写一个便利贴
at home.
贴在家里
Is she gonna...
那她会
come back for that pasta salad?
回来吃意面沙拉吗
Cause I could... use an extra serve. Just have at it.
因为这样我可以多吃一份了 尽情吃吧
I've never seen her so crazy before...
我之前从来没有见她这么疯狂过
II... This is going back to work
我 我 这是患有育婴综合征的人
after baby syndrome.
重返工作岗位的表现
You feel guilty if you're excited,
如果你感觉很兴奋 你就会感到罪恶感
you feel guilty if you're not excited.
如果你感觉不兴奋 你也会感到罪恶感
It's... it's like sex. What?
跟做♥爱♥一样 什么
I just wish that there was some way
我只是希望能有一种方式
that I could help her through this.
能够让我帮助她克服这种情况
You can. You take the hit.
你可以的 你忍♥着
A controlled burn.
可控的怒火
You pick a fight with her...
你想办法和她吵一架
she gets to release the tension on you.
她能够靠你来释放心中的紧张
The fire is contained.
她的怒火就被控制了
And then she gets to work in peace.
在之后她就能心平气和地去上班了
the old rodeo clown.
就像之前的老式的牛仔小丑
Yeah, I've been in that barrel a few times.
是的 我曾经几次站在枪口前面
Ok. Ok, so what do I pick a fight about?
好吧 好吧 那么我需要和她吵什么呢
What would you say if you want to pick a fight with me?
如果你想要和我吵一架你会说些什么呢
Well, it doesn't really apply to us 'cause you don't work.
好吧 事实上这对我们不适用 因为你根本不工作
Ok, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
A place to start, you know? Yeah.
一个开始的地方 你明白吗 明白了
Oh, I-I work.
哦 我 我工作的
Ok? I work!
好吗 我工作的
So, what's going on here?
所以 现在这是怎么了
Oh, I'm just trying to find something to wear
哦 我只是尝试想找一些明天
to work tomorrow that doesn't make me look like Mr. Peanut.
能穿去工作的衣服 好让我看起来不像花生先生一样
Okay, what do you think of this?
好吧 你觉得这个怎么样
I think you should
我觉得你应该
lose a little bit more baby weight before you wear that.
在穿这件衣服以前再要减一个小婴儿的体重
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
I think you need to lose a little baby weight
我觉得你应该在穿这 这件特别的裙子之前
before you wear that-that particular, uh, dress.
减去一个小婴儿体重
Okay.
好吧
So I'm... 'cause I'm seeing the words
所以 我正在 因为我正在看着
come out of your mouth,
从你嘴里说出来的每一个字
but when they reach my ears, I just, I know that they,
不过当它们到我的耳朵里的时候 我只 我知道这些
they can't be right.
都不像是你说的
Oh, no, they're right.
哦 不 都是我说的
They're right.
这些都是对的
I just think you look a little, um,
我只是在想你看上去有点像
stuffed in a shell , like a
被塞进了一个贝壳里 像一个
peanut.
花生
It's your turn.
现在轮到你了
It's my turn? Sure, this is a fun game.
轮到我了吗 当然 这是一个娱乐游戏
So I talk, I talk now?
那我现在 现在该说什么呢
No, you know what, let's just forget I said anything,
不 这样吧 我们都忘记我刚刚所说的一切
'cause I am reevaluating this whole thing...
因为我正在重新评估整件事
I am literally dreading
我怕得要死
the moment that I have to say good-bye to Lark tomorrow
明天必须要对莱克说再见
and leave her for the first time in four months to go back
这是我这四个月以来第一次离开她 回到那个
to my very demanding job where I will try my hardest
要求非常严苛 但是我会竭尽全力的工作上
to focus on work, but really all I'll be thinking about is her
不过实际上我所想的都是莱克
and feeling like I should be home
并且感觉我应该在家
because I'm probably missing something
因为我可能想着某些东西
and wondering if she's okay
而且思考她是不是一切还好
and if she's sad because I'm not there holding her.
或者她是否伤心 因为我没有在那抱着她
So I'm sorry if that's what I'm worried about,
所以如果那就是我所担心的话我会感到很抱歉
and you're worrying about, uh, whether or not I look...
而你所担心的是 嗯 我看上去是不是
WhWhat's the word? Notnotnot fat.
你说什么来着 不 不 不胖
Oh. I shouldn't have gone to fat.
哦 我不应该谈论变胖
I was, I was just trying to make you upset.
我刚刚 我刚刚只是想让你变得伤心
But now it seems like you're really mad and...
不过看上去你现在很生气 而且
Oh, so you were trying to make me upset?
哦 所以你刚刚是在试着让我生气吗
For a very particular reason and it's a good reason.
为了一个非常特别的理由 而且这是一个好理由
Comes from a good place. Feels good.
从一个好的出发点的 感觉不错
Yeah. Well, not right now.
是的 好吧 不是现在
No. No, no, no, no. It's not feeling good right now.
不 不 现在感觉不怎么样
But it started in, uh, from a well-meaning
但它在 嗯 从一个很好的起点
place...
开始的
Of, uh, you know...
嗯 你知道
controlled burn?
可控制的宣泄吗
Big mistake, big mistake.
错了 错了 大大地错了
I'm hiding in the bathroom now.
我现在正躲在厕所里
Yeah, I can't talk to you right now.
是的 我现在不能和你说话
I got my own problems over here.
我在这里也遇到了自己的麻烦了
You can't just walk away
你不能在一段吵架的中间
in the middle of an argument!
就这么走开了
Hey, if I walk away,
嘿 如果我走开了
it's not the middle of an argument.
这就不是一段吵架的中间了
Okay, look, Jen has thrown all of my jeans
好吧 看 珍已经把我所有的牛仔裤
in the dryer on high...
都丢进干衣机里用高...
How do you like the corn chips now?
你现在喜欢怎样的玉米片?
She's taking all the bags of chips
它正拿着一袋袋的薯片
and crushing them because she knows
并把他们粉碎 因为她知道
I don't like chip dust.
我不喜欢薯片碎
I love chip dust.
我喜欢薯片碎
Most of the chewing's already done for you.
因为大部分的咀嚼都已经替你完成了
Tim, get off the phone!
蒂姆 把电♥话♥挂了
Hello?
喂
H-Heather?
希 希瑟吗
Tim?
蒂姆吗
Are you there?
你还在吗
I am.
我在
Mommy's here.
妈妈在这
Quick "Q"... Heather,
快速提问 希瑟
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表