剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, when we were kids, the most sugary thing
我意思是 当我们还是小孩的时候
you would let us have was cough syrup.
你让我们碰的最甜的东西就是止咳糖浆了
Things change, honey.
世事多变啊 宝贝
It's the natural flow of life.
这是人生的自然流向
Stop talking about my period!
别再提我的大姨妈了
I just, I don't understand it.
我只是 我不明白
You were always so strict.
你一直都很严格的
Yeah, I was too strict,
没错 我太严格了
and it was a constant, exhausting battle.
而且是一场使人精疲力尽的持久战
And I had to sit there and listen to you
我得坐在那儿听你
tell me how much more fun it was over at GiGi's.
告诉我你在吉吉家有多开心
Yeah, because GiGi would let me eat
没错 因为吉吉会让我
an entire tube of cookie dough.
吃一整管的曲奇饼干面团
Don't look at me.
别那样看着我
Oh...
哦
Honey, I was always saying no.
宝贝 我一直都在说不可以
Now it's my time to say yes. Okay, I just...
现在该是我说可以的时候了 好吧 我只是
I don't know how comfortable I am having the kids over here
要是我知道我把孩子带来这儿 而你却不尊重的我的规则
if I know you don't respect my rules.
我还能舒服么
But, Mom...
但是 妈妈
you let Pop-Pop smoke cigars in our backyard
尽管外公不许抽雪茄
even though he's not supposed to.
你也让他在我们后院抽了
Shh!
嘘
Ooh, boy. You do what?
啊哦 你做了什么
It's not my job to tell him no.
不让他抽烟又不是我的职责
John.
约翰
Well, Tyler's smoking a lot more than cigars out in my shed.
好吧 泰勒在我小屋里抽的还不止是雪茄咧
Why don't you ride his ass? PopPop?
你怎么不找他麻烦 外公
I just came in here for some cookie dough.
我就是来这儿找点曲奇面团吃
Damn it, Samantha. Damn it to you.
可恶 萨曼莎 你才可恶勒
Oh, now, now, we're all very frustrated,
喔 现在 现在 我们大家都比较受挫
but at least there's no more secrets between us.
但至少我们之间没有秘密了
Hey, John!
嘿 约翰
The neighbors are shooting porn in their yard again.
邻居又在他们院子里上演小黄♥片♥了
Uh...
额
I found your binoculars.
我找到了你的望远镜
Yeah.
好吧
Tank is not ridiculous.
汤克才不可笑呢
She is the mayor of Doggie Pack City.
她是小狗市的市长
It's great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Been missing you around the house.
挺想你的
Oh. You specifically or other people?
喔 是你想还是其他人啊
I don't know, I'm just being nice.
我不知道 我就说句好话
Well, I think Princess really misses Matt.
好吧 我觉得公主真的想马特了
What does it mean when they sniff around like that?
它俩像那样互相嗅是什么意思
Sometimes when a dog's head goes one way,
有时候当一只狗的的头冲一边
it's butt goes the other. Doesn't mean anything.
屁♥股♥就会冲另一个方向 没什么别的意思
Wow, you know so much about dogs.
哇哦 你对狗狗懂得还挺多
Lots. Cool.
是不少 酷毙了
You know, we should do this again.
我们应该再出来的
It's nice to catch up.
一起聊一下近况真好
About dogs and parks and... Matt.
关于狗啊 狗公园啊 还有 马特
Sure.
当然
But maybe don't mention that we're hanging out,
但是不要跟他提起我们出来一起玩
in case he's feeling raw about the breakup.
以防他还没放下我们分手的事
Like, sneaking around?
那就 偷偷出来玩
That sounds fun.
听着不错
Uh, what do you call an affair
呃 这种偷♥情♥一样
when there's no sex with the other person?
但是不上♥床♥的关系该叫什么啊
A friendship.
朋友啊
Hey, Dad. Where you been?
爸 你去哪了
Uh, at the store,
去商店了
because we're out of cheese.
因为家里没有芝士了
I mean, bread. Did I say cheese?
我是说面包 我说了是芝士吗
I don't know why I would say cheese.
我不知道为什么我会说是芝士
Uh, I was at the post office.
我去了邮局
Uh, did you get stamps?
那你买♥♥了邮票了吗
Why would I get stamps
为什么我要在狗公园
at the dog park?
买♥♥邮票
Hm?
什么
Oh, damn it. Uh, geez.
哦 我去 我的天
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
我很抱歉你得以这样的方式知道这件事
I had to find out, uh... what?
我知道什么
I just told you, I was with Colleen.
我刚刚不是说了吗 我和科琳在一起啊
No, you didn't just tell me that.
不 你刚刚没告诉我这个啊
Oh, well, then forget I said anything.
那好吧 忘了我刚刚说过的话
Whoa, whoa! Hmm?
喂喂喂 怎么了
You were with Colleen?
你和科琳在一起
Yeah, she's helping me with Tank.
是啊 她帮我看了一下汤克
Okay.
好吧
Uh, you're not mad at me? No, of course not.
你不生我气吗 当然不生气
You're an adult with a ridiculous dog,
你是个带着一条可笑的狗的成年人
she's an adult with a ridiculous dog,
她也是一个带着可笑的狗的成年人
I just don't need to hear about it.
我才不需要听你们之间发生了什么
Tank is not ridiculous.
汤克才不可笑呢
She is the mayor of Doggie Pack City.
她是小狗市的市长
Eh?
怎么样
Wow.
哇
Look at Tank and Princess.
看看汤克和公主
You had professional portraits made.
你给它们弄了专业肖像呢
Yeah, imagine the wedding night, huh?
是啊 想想它们的新婚之夜
Yeah.
对吧
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
You owe me 23 bucks, but you can pay me anytime.
你欠我23块 但你什么时候还我都行
John. Hi.
约翰 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
It's really late. Is everything okay?
现在很晚了 你还好吧
Yeah, I know. No, I know it's late,
是的 我知道 我还好 我知道很晚了
but there's someone here that can't wait
但某人迫不及待不想等到
till morning to talk to you.
早上再和你说话呢
Hi, I got a new collar.
嗨 我有新项圈了
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It's really cute.
很可爱
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡了
Oh, what's this?
噢 这是啥
I entered Princess and Tank in a big dog show.
我给公主和汤克报了一个大型狗展
First prize is a Geo Storm,
第一名的奖励是一辆吉优车
so we should drive there together
所以我们应该开一辆车去
in case one of us wins.
万一我们两个其中一个赢了呢
John, I don't think I can do this.
约翰 我觉得我做不到
No, no, I-I know Princess is a mutt,
不 不 我知道公主是条杂种狗
but I lied to them about the pedigree, so it's fine.
但我跟他们说她是纯种的 所以没问题
No. No, I've been meaning to talk to you about this.
不 不 我一直都想跟你说这件事了
I love the time that we spend together. Mmm.
我很喜欢和你一起出来玩 那是
But it's too much. Hmm?
但这对我来说真的太过了 什么
And it's too complicated.
而且太复杂
I think we should start seeing other dogs.
我觉得我们该去约约别的狗了
Oh, I see.
噢 我明白了
Yeah.
就是这样
Here, Tank.
到这里来 汤克
Here.
来
John.
约翰
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
By the way, this whole time,
顺便说一声 这段时间
Tank has been sharing the water bowl at Boston Market
汤克一直在波士顿超♥市♥和一只很好看的
with a really good-looking pug.
哈巴狗一起喝一碗水
I think Tank misses Princess.
我觉得汤克想公主了
Dad, we agreed that we are not gonna discuss Colleen.
爸 我们一致同意了我们不会讨论科琳的事
No, this is not about Colleen.
不 这不是关于科琳
I was just thinking that maybe you had
我只是在想
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表