剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Do we really need all this? I mean,
我们真的需要这些吗 我是说
we're trying to find a godparent for Lark,
我们是在为拉克寻找教父教母
not catch a serial killer.
而不是去抓一个连环杀人犯
Well, you know I always wanted to work in the FBI.
你知道我一直都想到FBI工作
I just hate running in a suit.
但我只是不喜欢穿着制♥服♥到处跑
Oh, is that the problem...
噢 这个就是
that you have with running? Yeah. Yeah.
你不想跑步的原因吗 是的 是的
All right, so,
好吧
let's go over our options.
我们再回顾下我们候选人吧
Okay, what about... my parents?
好的 我父母怎么样
Gonna have to veto.
我不赞成
Guardians shouldn't live off the grid
监护人该是与生活脱节的人
and drink rain out of a bucket.
也不该喝用桶装起来的雨水
Rainwater's the sweetest water.
雨水是最甜的水了
What about my parents?
我父母怎么样
Yeah, I'm gonna veto that.
而我就我不赞成了
Um, therapists raise children
被你这心理医生养大的孩子
who need therapists.
长大后也得去看心理医生
Well, she raised me.
好吧 她亲手把我养大的
And I see your point
我懂你的意思了
and I second your veto.
我赞同你的观点
Uh... all right,
呃 好吧
Heather and Tim.
希瑟和提姆怎么样
Interesting.
这真有趣
Oh, oh. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, go upstairs. Please put the khakis on.
上楼去 穿上你的卡其裤
Khakis? No way. It's Saturday.
卡其裤 没门 今天是周六
Saturday's my cutoffs day.
周六是哥穿短裤的日子
No, honey, Greg and Jen are coming over.
不 亲爱的 格雷和珍马上要过来了
New parents don't just drop by
刚成人父母除非是来商量教父教母的事
unless it's the godparent conversation
不然不会随便跑去别人的家
And godparents do not wear cutoffs .
而且教父教母是不会穿短裤的
All right, I'll put on my cutoff khakis.
好吧 我去换上我的卡其短裤
No, no. No, no, no, no.
别 别 别
No. Full coverage khakis.
千万别 要卡其长裤
Like down to the ankle.
到脚踝的那种
I can make 'em go to my ankle.
我可以把它扯到脚踝
Okay, honey, p... I'm-I'm...
好吧 亲爱的 我 我
Really, this is important to me. Please. Love you!
这对我真的很重要 求你了 爱你哦
It's just that, since we've had Lark,
就是这样 自从我们有了拉克
we've started to see
我们就开始
the world differently,
用不同的眼光看世界
you know through a parent's eyes.
你知道的 以父母的角度去看这个世界
And when we look at you,
当我们看到你们的时候
we just see such loving, giving parents
我们看到了一对有爱而无私的父母
who are always... Mom?
一直在 妈妈
We found these in the attic.
我们在阁楼上发现了这些
Can we go play with them outside?
我们可以拿到外面玩吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
They're such little self-starters.
她们真是个主动的孩子喔
And they play so well together.
而且她们相处很融洽
Give it to me!
把它给我
No, not until we get outside.
不 到外面去我再给你
I found them.
是我找到它们的
Were those rusty lawn darts?
那些是生锈的草地飞镖吗
Cause I feel like those are taken off the market,
因为我觉得它早就被下架了
you know, because of issues with...
因为这东西 有个蛮大的问题就是
deadliness.
掉到人可致命
Oh. Don't worry, our kids have their tetanus shots.
放心吧 我们的孩子打过破伤风疫苗了
Yeah, yeah. He's a doctor.
是 是的 他是个医生
Oh, dang.
哦 见鬼
You know what? We got a thing. Yeah.
你知道吗 我们还有事 是的
No. We got a thing.
别 我们还有事
No, you don't.
不 你们没有
Um, yeah. No, and it's so crazy,
呃 对 不对 这太疯狂了
'cause the thing is, it's actually
因为这件事 事实上
kind of a big, uh... big deal. Whatwhat thing?
是一件很重要的事 什么事呀
It's a... it's a thing. It's just a big...
是一件 重要的事
It's a big... it's a big deal thing. Big, big thing.
是一件十分 十分 十分重要的事
So, apologies. Mommy brain. Okay,
抱歉 当了妈妈后脑子不大好使
we'll call you. Bye!
我们再电♥话♥联♥系♥ 再见
Damn it.
该死
Had them on underneath the whole time.
我一直在里面穿着这条裤子
And it's just that, since we've had Lark,
就是 自从我们有了拉克
it's really changed the way we look at the world.
真的改变了我们对世界的看法
Well, speaking of seeing the world, your mother and I
好吧 说到看世界 我和你妈妈
are gonna take a cruise to
准备乘船去
that island where that science nerd
那些技术宅专门去
went and studied birds.
研究鸟类的岛
We're going to the Galápagos,
我们准备去加拉帕哥群岛
and we're going to walk
我们要跟随着
in Darwin's footsteps. She is.
达尔文的脚步 是她准备去
I'm taking the tour where you get to shoot machine guns
我要去那个可以用机关枪射杀
at the cutouts of the Bond villains.
007里反派的纸板模型的地方逛逛
Sounds sensible. Yeah.
听起来很不错 是的
I know it's hard to believe when you're holding
我知道当你抱着这个小天使的时候
this little angel,
你肯定觉得难以置信
but once your children leave,
但一旦你的孩子离开了你
you rediscover the person that you fell in love with.
你就会重新认识你的爱人
It's true. We're closer than ever.
这是真的 我们比以前更亲密了
Oh, let's go show them
哦 给他们看看
the matching bathing suits we bought for the trip.
我们为旅行准备的情侣泳衣
Yeah.
好
Fashion show. Hey, Greg, get ready.
时装秀 格雷 准备眼前一亮吧
Put on some of that thump-thump music of yours, huh?
播几首你听的那些电子音乐吧
Okay. All right, well, we're-we're just gonna have
好吧 我们... 我们只需要找
to go outside of the family. All right.
家庭成员以外的人就好了 好的
So, my gays or yours?
选我的基友还是你的
You know, let's do mine.
选我的 你懂的
Yours are still "just roommates."
你认识的那一对儿还 "只是室友"
And it's just that, ever since we've had Lark,
就是 自从我们有了拉克
it's really changed the way that we look at the world.
真的改变了我们对世界的看法
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm gonna stop you right there.
好吧 但很抱歉 我得打断一下你
Is this a godparents request?
你们想找我们当拉克教父教母吗
What gave it away?
是什么泄露出去的
The crudités?
这些蔬菜沙拉吗
Oh, Jenny, we can't.
噢 珍妮 我们做不了
We're godparents to six other kids.
我们已经是六个孩子的教父母了
We can't take on any more until we see
我们不能再做小孩子的教父母了
how many of our friends die. Yeah.
不然全部突然死去怎么办 没错
And we already have a lot of hard partiers on that list.
而我们的清单上已经有好几对夫妇
Mm-hmm. If we got them all at once,
如果他们突然全部死光光
we'd have to start a band.
我们接下的孩子都能组乐队了
Here you go, darling. Thank you.
亲爱的 给你 谢谢
What are we gonna do with you, Lark?
拉克 我们要拿你怎么办呢
Hold still.
别动
Okay. But, you know, to be fair,
好吧 但说句公道话 你要知道
you have poked me in the eye twice already.
你已经戳了我眼睛两次了
If I'm going to be a professional model,
如果我要当一名职业模特儿
I have to practice. Okay.
我就得练习 好吧
And Mom won't let me wear makeup.
但妈妈不会让我化妆
You know, being a model's a very interesting job,
你要知道 当一名模特的确是一项有趣的工作
but there are other good ones out there.
但是还有其他的好工作
I know. I'm also thinking of being
我知道 我也想着成为
a movie star or a singer. Oh, man.
一个电影明星或者一个歌♥手 哦天
I thought you were gonna say "senator."
我以为你要说 "参议员"
That would be awful.
那可糟了
Why? Well, because then you'll be
为什么 因为那样你就会
in charge of making all the rules
负责制定所有的规定
and you'd have to run the country.
而且你还得治理国家
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表