剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
I appreciate all the tableside prep, but this is a lot of work.
我很感激你们帮忙布置餐桌 这工作量可不小
Yeah, you guys sure you don't want to just go out to eat?
小事儿 你们真的确定不要出去吃吗
Ah, no. Come on. No. Who needs the hassle?
啊 不 拜托 不要 干嘛自找麻烦
Look, we've got delicious food, you know?
听着 我们做了美味的食物 你知道吗
Cold drinks. Good company.
还有冷饮 外加好朋友的陪伴
Still afraid to leave the baby with the sitter?
还是不敢把小孩留给保姆照顾吗
Well, one of us is.
好吧 某人的确是
I just, I don't... I have a hard time believing
我只是 我不能 我很难相信谁能
anyone's gonna be as careful as I am, you know?
像我一样那么仔细地去照顾孩子 你知道吗
Oh. Uh-oh. Oh. Oh, gosh. Oh. Oh, no.
嗷 嗷哦 嗷 嗷 天啊 嗷 嗷 不
Oh, baby. Are you okay? I think I sliced my hand.
哦 亲爱啊的 你还好吗 我好像切到手了
That's a lot of blood. Oh...
血流的可不少 噢
Lot of blood there.
好多血
Here you go. Thank you, thank you.
来 毛巾 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you. Sorry.
谢谢 谢谢 抱歉
I'm very sorry, are you okay?
我很抱歉 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. I don't know.
是 是 我不知道
There's a lot of blood. Yeah.
流了很多血 是的
What's happening with him? I don't know.
他怎么了 我不知道
Is this a thing? You don't wanna know.
这很严重吗 你不会想知道的
Let's get you out of here. That'll help.
先带你离开这里吧 好主意
Are you gonna puke? Let's get you to the hospital.
你要吐了吗 我们去医院
He's really afraid of blood.
他很害怕血
It's gonna solve everything. Oh, no, no, we can't go.
医院能解决所有问题 哦 不 不 我们不能走
They'll be fine. You guys can watch Lark, right?
他们可以的 你们会照顾莱克的 对吧
We're good. Yeah, you guys go.
我们可以的 是的 你们去吧
Have you held a human baby before?
你以前抱过人类的婴儿吗
You guys are gonna be okay.
你们没问题的
Yeah, you go, you go. We're gonna be absolutely fine.
是的 去吧 去吧 我们绝对没问题
They'll be fine, they'll be fine,
他们没问题的 他们没问题的
they'll be fine, they'll be fine. Okay. All right.
他们没问题的 他们没问题的 好吧 那就这样吧
Seriously, just call me if anything bad happens.
讲真的 如果什么不好的事发生了 马上给我电♥话♥
No problem, brother. Really?! With the chips?!
没问题的 兄弟 你逗我吗 你要带着薯片去
I'm sorry. I'm not sure when
我错了 我不确定
we're gonna be able to eat again.
我们什么时候才能再吃到东西
I'm still waiting for stitches,
我还在等着缝针
so if the baby wakes up, just give her a bottle,
如果孩子醒了 就用奶瓶给她喂奶
lukewarm, splash it on your face to test the temperature.
奶要温热的 先洒点在你的脸上 测试测试温度
I know most people say the wrist, but that's wrong.
我知道很多人都说洒在手腕上 但那是错误的做法
Skin is too tough. Oh, you know what?
那的皮肤太粗糙了 哦 你知道吗
I think I'm up next. I'm gonna call you back, okay?
我估计下一个到我了 一会给你打过去 好吗
Okay. Bye-bye.
好的 拜拜
Bleeker?
布勒克尔
Mr. Bleeker?
布勒克尔先生
What is that? What is that?
什么意思 这什么意思啊
We were here way before him. He's not even bleeding.
我们比他们早来太多了 而他甚至都没有在流血
I heard him earlier; he said he was having chest pains.
我之前听他说过 他说他胸口痛
He's fine. He just ate a bag of pork rinds.
他没事的 他才刚刚吃了一包猪皮呢
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He's up, he's up. He's living.
他站起来了 他站起来了 他还活着
He's living.
他还活着
And, you know, I think we're next, so...
你知道的 我想我们应该是下一个 所以
You think they forgot us?
你觉不觉得他们把我们忘了
No, honey.
不会的 亲爱的
I'm gonna go ask.
我要去问问
Oh, no, please don't do that. No, no, I'm just asking.
噢 不 拜托不要去 哦 不 我只是问问
Don't do that.
别去
I'm just asking, and I'm so nice.
我只是问问 而且我很和善
People say I'm very nice in these situations.
人们都说我面对这种状况的时候非常和善
You know, I'm accommodating as a person, and I just have
你知道的 我是一个随和的人 我有一颗包容的心
an open heart and open energy.
和非常坦率的个性
Hi. Excuse me.
嗨 不好意思
We will get to you when we get to you.
到你的时候我们会叫你的
Oh, okay. Well, the thing is, I just, I have a new baby at home.
噢 好的 好吧 问题是 我有个初生的婴儿在家等着我呢
We will get to you when we get to you.
轮到你的时候我们会叫你的
So... when are you gonna get to me?
那 你什么时候会来烦我
I'm just kidding. Yeah. I got that.
只是开个玩笑啦 好的 我明白
All right, well, I'll just be over here.
好吧 我就坐在那里
She does like me... it's just,
她喜欢我 只是
she has a different way of showing it
她在此时此刻
at the moment.
采取了一种不同的方式去表现
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Why don't we go for a walk, get you out of here?
为什么我们不出去转转 透透气呢
You're starting to drive yourself crazy.
你要把自己逼疯了
Do you think I should text Matt
你认为我需要给马特发个短♥信♥吗
and just make sure everything's okay?
确保一下一切都安好
Well... but I thought you already did that.
呃 我认为你刚刚已经发过了
I thought he said everything was fine.
而且我记得他之前说的是一切都安好
Well, he did text me that everything was okay,
好吧 他的确发短♥信♥告诉我了一切安好
but he put a period instead of an exclamation point,
但是他用的是句号♥而不是感叹号♥
and to me, that feels worrisome.
对我来说 那让人感觉不安
Okay, you want to know what, let's get out of here, okay?
好吧 你知道吗 咱先出去透透风 好吗
All right, come on.
好的 来吧
Uh, excuse me, ma'am, you have our cell phone.
噢 不好意思 夫人 你有我们的电♥话♥
We're just gonna...
我们打算
We will get to you when we get to you!
轮到你的时候我们会叫你的
Okay, great. Thank you so much.
好的 不错 非常感谢
So glad you two could finally meet.
真开心你俩终于能打个照面
Let's walk around, okay?
我们在四周转转 好吗
That doesn't look good, what he's got going on.
那看上去不太好 他遇到什么事情了
Yeah, well, he may have to go before you.
是的 好吧 他也许得在你之前进去
"Art therapy helps patients connect with emotions
“艺术疗法可以让病人感受到
words cannot convey"
文字无法表达出的情感”
The main emotion here, to me, seems to be...
对我而言 它表达的主要情感 似乎是
I broke both my hands.
我把两只手都弄伤了
I mean, this here
我是说 这一幅画
obviously is a meditation
明显是在思考
on the pain of living with flat feet.
扁平足带来的生存之痛
It really just... cuts to the bone. Gets you right...
它真的是 痛入骨髓 它戳到了你的
Yeah, right there, right? Gets you right there, doesn't it?
是的 有所触动 对吧 它戳到了你的痛处 对吧
Yeah. That's what art does.
是的 那就是艺术的魅力
I'm emotional. It's the power of art.
我很情绪化 是艺术的力量
How's the finger? Honestly, I'm just glad
手指怎么样了 实话说吧 我很庆幸
it wasn't the picker or the flipper, you know?
伤到的不是食指和中指 你知道吗
I need those.
因为我得用到它们
Why would anybody complain about hospital food?
为什么会有人抱怨医院的伙食
I mean, we got hot and cold and...
我是说 热的 冷的
creamy and crunchy
奶油的 嘎嘣脆的
all in one bite... I mean, all the bases are covered.
都汇聚在一起 我说 任何基本要素都具备了
Honestly, anyone who doesn't like a tater tot
坦白说 任何不喜欢炸薯团的人
isn't someone I want to know.
都不会是我想要认识的人
Yeah.
是的
Hey. When's the last time it was just the two of us?
嘿 上一次只有我们俩待在一起是多久前的事了
Oh, God, I don't know.
哦 天啊 我不记得了
I like it. Yeah.
我喜欢这样 是的
It's kind of like we're on a date.
这感觉像是我们在约会
It's kind of romantic. Yeah.
有点浪漫 是的
My diaper's full.
我的尿布得换了
Well...
好吧
tonight, someone else changes the diapers.
今晚 有别的人会去换尿布
All right.
好吧
Cheers to that.
为此干一杯
Okay.
好
Do you want sweet, salty or nasal strip?
你想要甜的 咸的 还是鼻贴
Uh... let's let fate decide.
呃 让命运来决定吧
Oh, look who's changing. You know? What do you say?
噢 看看这是谁在改变啊 你知道吗 你怎么说
Okay, ready? Yeah.
好的 准备好了吗 是的
Shower cap?
浴帽
That's a burn.
真是打脸
Please help me.
拜托帮帮我
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表