剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, man. Hey.
嘿 哥们儿 嘿
Uh, I was thinking about getting a tattoo here.
呃 我想在这弄个纹身来着
All right.
行啊
It looks like you already took all of them.
看起来你已经把能纹的地方都纹过了
Well, I mean, we also do piercings,
我们也做穿孔
branding, genital spearings...
烙印 性器官穿刺
I think I only have time for the one mutilation today.
我想我今天只有自残一次的机会
I gotta make a big splash with my wife for Valentine's Day.
我想在情人节给我老婆一个大大的惊喜
I was thinking
我在想
maybe something like that?
也许纹个像这样的
You sure you want to get that?
你确定你要纹这个吗
Tattoos are forever.
纹身永留存的
I gave it a lot of thought. Okay.
我花了挺多心思的 好吧
Where do you want to get it?
你想纹在哪儿
Huh.
呃
Good... good question.
问 问得好
Hey, brother.
嘿 兄弟
In law.
嘿 小舅子
Want to see something cool?
给你看个很酷炫的东西
Check it out!
当当当当
For Valentine's Day,
为了庆祝情人节
I got Heather's name tattooed
我把希瑟的名字纹在
on my shoulder. Aw... oh...
我肩膀上了 噢 哦
"I heart Heater." Haha.
“我爱加热器” 哈哈哈哈
No, it says "I heart Heather."
不 上面纹的是“我爱希瑟”
No, dude, that says "I heart Heater."
不是啊 哥们儿 那是“我爱加热器”
What?
什么鬼
I can't... Okay.
不是吧 好吧
Uh, uh, Timmy, I'm just gonna take a picture of it.
呃 蒂姆酱 我给你拍张照片你就能看到了
I'm gonna want this in a frame anyway.
反正我也想把这个裱起来
See?
看到没
No!
不要啊
No! She held up a mirror,
不要啊 她举了面镜子
but, you know, I mean, it's like a haircut...
但是 你懂的 就像理发一样
after an hour, you're all out of conversation
理了一个多小时 口水都聊干了
and you just want to get out of there.
你只想赶快从那里离开
Your haircuts take an hour, do they?
你那头发还用了一个小时啊
Look. This is what I wrote down.
你看 我是这么写的
"I heart Heather."
“我爱希瑟”
No, "I heart Heater."
不是 “我爱加热器”
That says "Heather"! It...
上面写的是“加热器” 它
I'm a doctor! I have terrible penmanship.
我是医生啊 我写天书习惯了
Well...
好吧
Do you think if I go back in there,
你觉得如果我回到店里让她帮忙
she could squeeze an "H" in there?
她能在那中间纹一个H进去吗
I don't think that you got the room, man.
空间不够啊 兄弟
I mean, I think maybe she could squeeze a "T" in front.
我觉得你可以在前面挤一个T
"I Heart... I Heart Theater."
“我爱 我爱电影院”
Yeah, but I don't heart theater.
是啊 但是我不爱去电影院啊
Not since that dude in a catsuit sat in my lap.
自从那个穿猫女紧身衣的兄弟坐我腿上之后 我就再也不去了
Hey, Heater.
雷猴啊 加热器
"Heater"? Yeah.
“加热器” 是啊
Yeah, I was thinking you need a nickname,
是呀 我想着得给你取一个爱称
so I'm gonna start calling you Heater.
所以现在我就要叫你加热器了
Why Heater?
为啥是加热器
Well, because you keep me warm
那个 因为你让我倍感温暖
and you're hot
而且你又这么火♥辣♥
and... portable.
还有 方便携带
So... Heater.
所以就叫 加热器
Yeah, I-I-I gotta say,
啊 我不得不说
I'm not loving it. No?
我不喜欢这个名字 不爱吗
You know, maybe we just stick to Honey or Pumpkin?
我们不如还是用亲爱的或者小南瓜就好
No, I don't want to call you some kind of food.
不要 我不想用食物的名字叫你
I want to call you something that gets food hot.
我想用给食物加热的东西叫你
Mmm. So get on over here, Heater.
嗯 快过来抱抱 加热器
Keep Daddy warm.
给爸比暖一发
Okay, don't-don't call me that.
行了啊 别那么叫我
And don't call yourself Daddy.
也别叫自己爸比
Hey, Heater.
嘿 加热器
Hey! Look at that!
嘿 看看呐
It's really catching on.
这都流行起来了啊
Ah... he's a good kid.
啊 他是个好孩子
Such a... good kid.
真是个 好孩子
"If you can't take the Heater,
“如果你驾驭不住加热器
get out of her kitchen."
就从她的地盘离开”
Yeah.
是啊
Huh.
哈
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
You didn't have to do that.
你不用这么费心的
Ah, no, yes, I did.
啊 是的 我必须得这样
I wanted to. And do you know why?
我想要这样 你知道为啥不
Because, Heater, you are the love of my life,
因为 加热器啊 你是我的一生挚爱
and I wanted to give you a gift that...
而且我想要给你一个礼物
No, y-you got to stop calling me that, okay?
不 你不能再这样叫我了 好吗
I-it makes me feel like a truck driver.
叫得我跟个卡车司机似的
It's weird and masculine and off-putting.
很怪 又太汉子还很让人不舒服
Yeah, but you'll be true to your nickname
是呀 但是你一旦接受了这个爱称
and you'll warm up to it, Heater. Okay.
你就会喜欢上它的 加热器 行了
Yeah, really. The more I hear it, the more turned off I get.
我说真的 你叫得越多 我就越没性致
Okay, no. You don't need to take your robe off.
好了 不用 你不用脱睡袍
That's the wrong direction.
这节奏不对
If you call me that one more time, I...
如果你再叫我一次 老娘我
I don't have to.
我不用说了
"I heart Heater"?
“我爱加热器”
That was supposed to say "Heather," wasn't it?
那里本来应该是“希瑟”的 对吧
I...
我
I feel like I really blew it with the anniversary gift,
我知道我把咱们周年纪念的礼物给搞砸了
so I wanted to get you something that was forever.
所以我想给你一个可以永远留存的礼物
I-I love that you did this.
我喜欢你做的这些
I love that you were willing
我喜欢你宁愿用身体的残损
to disfigure your body to prove that you love me.
也要来证明你爱我的举动
I do love you, Heather.
我真的很爱你 希瑟
I know you do.
我知道你爱
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, you know what?
嘿 咱们这样
For tonight...
就今晚
I'll let you call me Heater. All ri... aah!
我允许你叫我“希热” 好 棒
Don't touch it, don't touch it! I'm sorry, okay, I know.
别碰这儿 别碰这儿 对不起啊 好 我知道
It's fresh, it's fresh. Ah...
是刚纹的 刚纹的 啊
Hey, what are you guys doing for Valentine's Day?
嘿 你们情人节有啥安排吗
Oh, we're babysitting Lark.
噢 我们得给莱克当临时保姆
It's not babysitting if it's your kid.
如果那是你自己的孩子 那就不叫给她当临时保姆啊
Yeah, well, Greg likes calling it that.
我知道啊 但是格雷格喜欢这么叫
He thinks it makes it more fun.
他觉得这样叫起来更有趣
Oh. He's not right.
哦 他是错的
Well, fortunately, Colleen is not into Valentine's Day.
很走运的是 科琳对情人节并不感兴趣
Ah. Nah... I know what
啊 憋说话 我知道
you both are going to say:
你俩想说什么
that any woman whose favorite color is pink,
只要是那种最爱粉红色
has a dog named Princess
养了条叫王子的狗
and wants to get married at Disneyland
而且想在迪士尼举♥行♥婚礼的女人
loves Valentine's Day,but she made it very clear.
都爱过情人节 但是她已经说得很清楚了
Yeah... Okay
是啊 好吧
so when you hear yourself say that,
所以当你听到自己这么说的时候
do you think, A, I’m an idiot.
你会不会觉得 是 我是个笨蛋呢
B, I’m an idiot.
还是个傻蛋呢
C, I’m an idiot.
还是个蠢蛋呢
or D, All of the above?
还是 傻的不能再傻的傻蛋呢
I gotta make dinner reservations.
哦漏 我得预订个晚餐位了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表