剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
a big deal, because then... Big deal.
很重要 因为 意义非凡
we can get busy making baby number two. Yeah.
我们就能忙着去造我们第二个孩子了 对啊
That's a fairy tale, actually.
那真是一个童话故事
Well, for you, maybe, Chip,
奇普 对你可能如此
but, for us, making love is very, very real.
但是对我们 做♥爱♥是无比真实的事
Yeah. We take it very seriously. But, uh,
对啊 我们很认真地对待此事 但是
alas, Mommy's in sweatpants
哎呀 妈妈穿着运动裤
'cause it's a crane. So...
就因为它是一只鹤 所以
boohoo. But byebye. Take care. Byebye.
不怎么样 不过再见了您嘞 保重 再见
But it just... what... it would be... but...
但是它应该 它就是 但是
Ooh.
哦
Hi.
嗨
Guys, there it is, guys.
伙计们 它在这儿 伙计们
Let's set up over here.
咱们就在这儿开始吧
I'll back up the truck.
我先回到卡车上
Oh. I'm gonna put you back down.
哦 我把你先放下来
In three, two...
倒计时三 二
The appearance of a stork has a Mar Vista couple asking,
一只鹳造访让一对马尔维斯塔夫妇惊呼
what the flock?
这鸟到底是什么
It's a crane! Leave us alone!
它是一只鹤 离我们远远的
Honey. Yeah, I know.
亲爱的 是啊 我知道了
It's a stork. Okay,
它是一只鹳 好吧
you know what, give me a 30-minute head start.
你知道吗 给我30分钟重头来过
I'm gonna climb back into that lingerie.
我重新换上那身内衣
We're gonna knock dem boots, okay?
我们之后趁热啪啪 好吗
Let's wait.
让我们再等等
Wait, what?
等等 等什么
Let's wait.
让我们再等等
Lark is so amazing right now.
莱克现在真的很棒
And I know whoever is gonna come around next
我明白无论谁将成为我们下一个孩子
is gonna be just as amazing. But right now I'm not ready
也会这样棒的 但是现在我还没有准备好
to give up this special time
去抛弃这段
that we have with just us and Lark.
只有我们和莱克的特别时光
Yeah, I feel the same way.
是的 我也深有同感
You do? Yeah.
你也是 耶
I love just us.
我喜欢只有我们在一起的日子
You know? We can, like, each take
你知道吗 我们可以一人牵她的一只手
one of her hands and swing her in between us.
让她在我们之间荡来荡去
We couldn't do that if there was another kid.
如果有了另一个宝宝我们就不能去做那件事了
Okay. New plan.
好吧 新计划
You ready? Mmhmm.
你准备好了吗 嗯
The new plan is no plan.
新计划就是不设计划
I like that plan.
我喜欢这个计划
You do?
你真喜欢吗
Mm-hmm. And I love you.
嗯 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What's that sound?
那是什么声音
That's the stork pecking at our window.
是那只鹳啄我们窗户的声音
I'm gonna go turn on the sprinklers. Yeah.
我去打开洒水器 好的
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表