剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
Oh don't open your eyes.
噢 别醒过来
Please don't open your eyes.
拜托别醒
Oh, no.
喔 不
Oh!
天哪
Your turn.
轮你去了
No, it was my turn last time.
不 上次轮的我
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
We'll both go.
我们一起去
Meet me in the bottle with the nursery.
带着婴儿房♥到奶瓶里来见我
I mean, meet me in the nursery
我是说 来婴儿房♥的时候
with the bottle.
带着奶瓶
Is she up?
她醒了么
This is sausage.
这是香肠
Honey. That's me. I'm honey.
亲爱的 是在叫我 我是亲爱的
You forget the bottle? No.
你忘记奶瓶了么 我记得
Honey, this is the last diaper, and I could've sworn
亲爱的 这是最后一片纸尿布了 我发誓
I bought more yesterday, but then...
我昨天买♥♥了挺多片的 但现在只剩一片了
or maybe did I dream that I bought more?
难道我是在梦里买♥♥的
I was voted Most Outgoing at Burning Man,
我之前梦见当选火人节最佳交际奖
and now I'm dreaming about buying diapers.
现在我居然做梦去买♥♥纸尿布
Hey, will you be my best friend
嘿 你能不能发发善心
and go get some more? Now?
去买♥♥些纸尿布来呗 现在吗
Yeah. It's your turn. I went last time.
没错 轮到你了 上一次是我去的
Why are you keeping score?
为什么你一直在记轮到谁了
And I went last time... I know, I wrote it down.
上次轮的我 我知道 因为我写下来了
Are those my pajama shorts?
你穿的是我的睡裤吗
What were they doing in my drawer?
为毛它们会出现在我的抽屉里
No, it's fine. I...
没有 没事 我
I mean, they... they look better on you anyway.
我是说 它们 它们穿在你身上更好看
You should just... you should keep them.
你应该 留着它们
Don't cry.
别哭
Don't cry. I can't have both of you cry right now.
别哭 你俩同时哭 我可没办法
No, no, no, no. Don't cry. Baby, don't cry.
别 别 别 别 别哭 宝贝 别哭
Am I crying right now?
我现在是在哭吗
No, no, baby, no cry, okay?
不哭 不哭 宝贝 不哭 好么
Daddy gonna go into the minimart, alright?
爸爸现在去便利店买♥♥纸尿布 好吗
Yeah, okay. I'm gonna go into the minimart.
好的 行 我要去便利店了
Here, take this bottle.
来 拿好奶瓶
Will you get me a slushie? What?
可以给我带杯冰沙么 什么
Will you get me a slushie?
可以给我带杯冰沙吗
A slushie? Yes.
冰沙 好的
Yes, I'll get you a slushie. Anything else?
好的 我会给你买♥♥冰沙的 还要什么吗
Diapers, dude.
尿布 老兄
Diapers. Diapers.
尿布 尿布
Diapers. Diapers, okay.
尿布 尿布 好
I'm gonna give you your shorts back, I'm gonna go get diapers,
我会把你的睡裤放回去 然后去买♥♥尿布
I'm gonna go grab a slushie, I'm gonna make everything better,
再买♥♥一杯冰沙 妥善处理好一切之后
and I promise I am going to come back.
我保证我会记得回来
Why would you say that?
你不快去说这些干嘛
How long have those hot dogs been there?
那些热狗烤多久了
Oh, those aren't hot dogs.
噢 那不是热狗
After six hours in the machine,
放机器里六小时后
we have to call them Wizard Fingers.
它们就变成了巫师之指
I am so tired.
我太累了没听清
Did you say "Wizard Fingers"?
你刚才是说“巫师之指”么
I did.
是的
Wizard Fingers.
巫师之指
It's like when a grape becomes a raisin.
这就像是葡萄变成了葡萄干
And after six more hours,
超过六个小时
we have to call 'em Meat Straws
我们就得称之为肉稻草了
I'll take two.
给我来两个
Back up, give me some elbow room
# 退后 给我腾个地 #
Give me some elbow room
# 给我腾个地 #
Back up, give me some elbow room...
# 退后 给我腾个地 #
Yo, the alpha, omega, the greatest comm... - Uh-oh.
# 哟 α ω 最好的 # - 啊哦
Do you know how fast you were going?
你知道你开得有多快吗
I'm really sorry, Officer.
我很抱歉 警官
I'm in the middle of a diaper run.
我正忙着紧急购物赶回家
I was probably going much faster than I-I should've been.
所以可能开得比我本该有的速度快了一大截
Fourteen.
十四
14 what?
14什么
Miles an hour.
英里每小时
Wow.
哇
Because it felt like I was flying.
难怪我有种在飞的感觉
License and registration?
出示下驾照和行驶证
Uh... uh, yeah. Um...
呃 呃 好的 嗯
Are you, um, sure...
你确定吗
You know, maybe...
你知道的 可能
I don't know, I'm just sort of thinking here,
我不知道 我只是这样想
but, uh, maybe there's some other way
但是 呃 可能你会想
that you want to deal with this...
采取点别的办法
situation?
来解决这件事
Are you handing this to me
你是要把这个递给我
or is this some kind of bribe?
还是说你想贿赂我
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you want it to be a bribe?
你想称之为贿赂吗
So, you have any kids?
所以 你有小孩吗
Nope.
没有
You want kids?
你想要个小孩吗
Nope.
不想
You have any hobbies?
你有什么爱好吗
I like to organize people's closets on the weekends.
我喜欢在周末的时候整整衣柜
Okay.
好吧
Follow my finger with your eyes.
我手指动到哪你眼睛跟到哪
Don't move your head.
头别动
Don't move my head?
我的头不能动吗
I gotta be honest,
说实在话
as soon you said that,
你不说还好
I really want to move my head.
一说我真的很想动我的头
Don't.
不可以
I think I have to move my head.
我想我必须要动下头
Don't do it.
不可以
I'm gonna do it. Don't do it.
我要动了 不行
I'm gonna move my head. Negatory.
我要动了 不行
I'm gonna move it right now. Don't do it.
我现在就要动 不行
Don't do it.
不行
Okay.
好吧
I told you not to do it. I'm sorry.
我告诉过你不要动的 抱歉
Is there something else I can do?
还有什么我要做的么
Yeah.
有
Ha! Check that!
哈 看
Check that.
看
Check that!
快看
I'm gonna have to take you down to the station. What?
恐怕我得带你回警局了 什么
No. No. No, no, no, no.
不行 不行 不行 不行 不行 不行
There is no way that I failed that.
没理由超标了啊
I know you're on something.
我就知道你不对劲
I'm on two hours sleep
我只睡了两小时
and one and a half meat raisins, okay? Look.
然后吃了一个半热葡萄干 好吗 听着
I am begging you, all right?
我求你了 好吗
I live just right around the corner.
我就住在那个拐角处
Please let me just get these diapers to my wife and then...
求求你让我把这些尿布拿回家给我妻子 然后
whatever you want. Whatever you want.
随便你想要怎样 你想怎么样都可以
There are no diapers in the car, hot legs.
车里没有尿布 热柱
No.
不会吧
I got sidetracked by the wizard
我被巫师转移了注意力
and I left it at the store.
然后把尿布落在店里了
Wizard? Should I just go back to the car? Okay.
巫师 我应该直接去车上坐着吗 好吧
You forgot the diapers and you're being arrested?
你忘记了尿布 然后你还被捕了吗
Well, technically not arrested.
好吧 准确来说 不是被捕
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表