剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你别假谦虚了
He said humbly.
我们没事了吧
Tell me we're done.
没事了 暂时而已
We're done...for now.
去看看你父亲
Go see your fath--
这是什么鬼东西
The hell is that?
供你逃出生天的联邦调查局文件
FBI folder stuffed full of take-out menus.
我本来想告诉你你的时间不多了
I was gonna tell you your time was running out.
他们给了我们破坏你的
They gave us everything
交易所需的一切东西
we needed to short-circuit your deal.
但是你不能说谎
But you cannot tell a lie.
难道我没教过你吗
Didn't I teach you anything?
还真没有
Not really.
你觉得你是上帝造出的
Look, I know you think
最坚强最有骨气的男人
you're the toughest man that God ever strung a gut through,
你有你的计划
and you got your plan.
只要你坚持着
Long as you stick to it,
一切都会解决
everything's gonna work out,
但是你有计划
but just 'cause you got a plan
并不代表那是个好计划
don't mean it's a good one.
昨晚我就杀了个不懂这个道理的人
Killed a guy last night didn't understand that.
我应该对你刮目相看吗
Am I supposed to be impressed?
事实而已
It's just a fact.
阿尔洛 我原本计划无论如何
My plan, Arlo, was to see that
都不会让你得到交易的机会
under no circumstances you got a deal.
不过现在我改变主意了
Well, I'm gonna change that.
给你一个交易机会
I'm gonna cut you a deal right now.
你肯定搞不定了 孩子
You must be hard up, boy.
我只想说
Suffice to say,
这件事对我们都有好处
there's something in it for both of us.
继续
Go on.
我们知道德鲁还活着 而且就在哈兰郡
We know Drew's alive and in Harlan,
但是找到他太难了
but it's gonna be a bitch to find him.
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
我这不是帮你呢吗
Now we're getting to it.
可惜你没有意识到
What you don't realize is,
你也需要我们的帮忙
you could use our help.
席欧·托宁也知道德鲁还活着
Theo Tonan knows Drew's alive, too,
猜一猜他花钱雇谁
and guess who he's got on
来帮忙找他
his payroll helping him look for him?
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
你在糊弄我
You're bullshitting me.
你视若亲子的人在害你
Son you never had is working against you.
我可能还真教会你点东西
So, maybe I did teach you something after all.
如果他们先找到他
If they find him first,
你的交易就完蛋了
your deal evaporates,
但是你现在告诉我 我们找到他
but you tell me right now and we get to him,
我保证让你在一个像
I will make sure you live out your days
乡村俱乐部的监狱里度过余生
in a country-club jail.
我考虑一下
Let me consider it.
让我们在有生之年合作一次吧
For once in our lives, let's work together, huh?
我考虑完了
I've considered it.
吃屎去吧
Eat shit.
那就这样吧
So be it.
我现在要去看看亨特警长了
I'm gonna go see Sheriff Hunter now.
乔塞亚说他认识德鲁
Josiah says he knows Drew.
可能他会接受那个乡村俱乐部的交易呢
Maybe he'll take that country-club deal instead of you, huh?
看见你什么表情了吗
See what you did there?
我不禁回想起一些事
I struck a nerve.
我什么也没做
Didn't do anything.
确实如此
Exactly.
我还记得
As long as I can remember,
每当你听到坏消息时
whenever you got bad news,
你的脸就会像雕塑一样
you had a face like a statue.
长得帅没办法
Can't help I'm good-looking.
别了 阿尔洛
So long, Arlo.
你会死在这里
You're gonna die here and, uh,
不会太晚
not in the distant future.
明天或者在周死后的星期日
Tomorrow or maybe Sunday after Chow.
威胁我呢
You threatening me?
我得告诉你
And I'll tell you something.
听到那个消息我会很高兴
I'm gonna be glad when I hear the news.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表