剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
trying to make it home
doing it by my lonesome
pissed off, who wants some?
I see them long, hard times to come
文件放这
Files over here.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez.
巴克利探员
Agent Barkley.
到底发生了什么事
What in the hell is going on?
我的所有案卷怎么都在你这
Why do you have all my case files?
好吧 原因很简单
Well, it's simple, really.
我们向司法部申请
We petitioned D.O.J. to turn the
把德鲁·汤普森的案子移交给我们
Drew Thompson case over to us.
凭什么
On what grounds?
你的手下自杀之前
Your guy as much as admitted
基本上已经承认了
he worked for the Detroit outfit
跟底特律黑帮有瓜葛
just before he blew his brains out.
我们已经在调查巴恩斯探员了
We were onto Agent Barnes.
我还成立了调查小组
I had opened up an investigation on him.
这起自杀案是个污点
The suicide taints the case.
听着 巴克利 都结束了
Look, Barkley, it's done.
这案子归法警负责
The marshals are running it.
把我毕生的工作都交给你们
...turn over my life work so
这样法警...
the marshals...
看来我们把他们弄得团团转
Looks like we've got them all spun up.
他们很想要这个案子 能嗅到背后的利害关系
They want this so bad, they can taste it.
但如果你因为某些原因不能提供线索
But if you were to be incapacitated for some reason,
他们可能以此作为借口将协议作废
they might use it as a pretext to nullify the deal.
所以你最好把名字告诉我
So it would be in your best
这样才能为你争取最大利益
interest to tell me the name, as well.
我希望你明白
I hope you understand --
这不仅仅是追捕逃犯 老大
this isn't just some fugitive hunt, chief.
这是一起跟进了几十年的
This is a major criminal investigation that
重大刑侦案件
has been going on for decades!
如果你能提供帮助 我们不胜感激
We'll appreciate any help you can provide.
都写在案卷里了
Well, it's all in the case files.
再想从我这得到点什么 拿传票来
Anything you need from me, get a subpoena.
吉文斯
Givens.
我猜你就是那个
My guess is, you're the one
幕后黑手 对吧
who's behind all this, huh?
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
当年我查你
I'm talking about payback
现在你来报复我了
from when I was coming after you.
我仍然觉得你手脚不干净
And I still think you're dirty.
玩蛋去
Kiss my ass.
巴克利探员
Agent Barkley.
干嘛
What?
案卷的收条
A receipt for your files.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
没什么
Well, not much.
我们拿走巴克利的案子 他不高兴了
Barkley's pissed off we took his case away from him.
不是巴克利 是他
Not with him -- with him.
你来告诉他 还是我来
You want to tell him, or should I?
你不会想听到这个的
You're not gonna like this.
瓦斯奎兹先生
Mr. Vasquez, here, brought your dad
要和你父亲做交易
in to make a deal with him.
他想要什么 有线电视吗
What's he want -- free cable?
他供出德鲁·汤普森
He's gonna hand over Drew Thompson.
作为回报 我们放他走
And in return, we're gonna let him walk.
如果德鲁·汤普森还活着
If Drew Thompson is alive
而你父亲一直坚持这一点
and your daddy insists that he is --
那我们就可以扳倒席欧·托宁
then his testimony could bring down Theo Tonin.
没错 如果有机会抓到席欧·托宁
Yeah, and if we got a shot at Theo Tonin,
我们就得试试 对吧
we got to take it, right?
说得有道理
It makes sense.
他是杀了一名警♥察♥
Fact that he killed a cop --
这的确令人苦恼 但是
It's upsetting and all, but...
好吧 我知道了
Yeah, I get it.
我们没有太多时间去验证
Well, we don't have a lot of time to -- to wait and see
巴恩斯是不是唯一的黑警
if Barnes is the only bad apple,
所以我们得赶在底特律黑帮前抓到德鲁·汤普森
so we got to get to Drew Thompson before Detroit does.
我有多少时间
How much time I got?
什么叫你有多少时间
What do you mean, how much time you got?
找到德鲁·汤普森
To find Drew Thompson
不让我父亲出监狱
and make sure my daddy dies in prison.
一旦我们达成协议
Well, once we have a deal,
还得拿到华盛顿方面的书面许可 所以
we still need written approval from Washington, so...
也许二十四小时吧
maybe 24 hours.
你要去哪
Where you goin'?
去这一切的根源
Well, I figured I'd go back to where it started --
哈兰郡
Harlan County.
直译为 有猫吗
有武器吗
Any cats?
你看有猫吗
Do you see any cats?
没有吧
No.
我们搜完身了
We're clear.
欢迎来到肯塔基
Welcome to Kentucky,
托宁先生
Mr. Tonin.
我可不是托宁哦
That's not Mr. Tonin.
最近怎样 兄弟
What's up, man?
来吧
Oh, come on!
那是什么
What is that?
接招
Get that!
我是尼克·奥古斯丁
Nick Augustine.
我是温·达菲
Wynn Duffy.
你可以留下
You can stay.
你的手下去外面等着
Your guys got to wait outside.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
再见到你真好
Good to see you again.
他给你讲我和他的无间道故事了吗
Yeah, he tell you we grew up together in the projects?
没有
No.
很久以前的事了
Yeah, long time ago.
很久很久
Long time.
那会 他考上了法学院
Yeah, he went to law school.
而我投奔了托宁家族
I went to work for the Tonins.
还遇到了麻烦
Found myself in a little situation.
他中了圈套
Yeah, he walks into a setup.
我当时听见 不许动 联调局
I hear "FBI. Nobody move."
于是 这位大哥撒腿就跑
Yeah, so the genius, he takes off running.
跑出了那幢楼
I run out the building.
跑进另一幢楼
I go into another building.
想找个藏身之处
I'm looking for somewhere to hide.
我找到了一间浴室
I find the bathroom.
躲在马桶上 听见有人来了
I'm hiding on the toilet, and I hear footsteps.
我破门而入
Bam! I come in.
对他说 从马桶上下来吧
I say, "Hey, man, get off of the shitter.
是我
It's just me."
我真是大大的舒了一口气
I've never been so relieved in my life.
从那以后我一直守护着你
And I've been protecting you ever since.
可是 德鲁·汤普森还活着
Even so, Drew Thompson's alive.
你怎么能不知道呢 老兄
How'd you miss that, buddy?
不不 尼基 你听我解释
No, Nicky, Nicky, you got to know,
大家都不知道
uh, everybody missed that.
缉毒局 州警
I mean D.E.A., state police,
当地警方 都不知道
local police -- all missed it.
关键是 席欧他生气了没
Point is, Theo -- is he upset?
席欧亲自联♥系♥耳目了
Theo's talking to the ear.
你说呢
You tell me.
至少 我认为
Uh, bottom line -- I don't
警方不会有什么进展
think any of this is gonna pan out.
那个老家伙阿尔洛·吉文斯已经疯了
I mean, the old man, Arlo Givens, is crazy.
好吧 如果他们成功了
Okay, but if it does pan out,
你有什么对策吗
You got it handled?
当然有
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表