剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
所以他们才让你管窑子吧
Is that why they let you run the whorehouse?
因为你没事就训练那些姑娘们
Because you train the girls in your off hours?
像这样 姑娘们看好了
Just like, "Okay, girls."
我是生意人 奥古斯丁先生
I'm a businesswoman, Mr. Augustine.
于是只要是你能利用的男人
In that you attach yourself to
你都投怀送抱吗
whatever guy gets you what you want?
请回答我的问题
Please just answer my question.
你要舔多少龟♥头♥
How many tweaker dick heads did you have to suck off
才爬到你现在这么牛叉的位置
before you got to this wonderful place in your life?
告诉你吧
You know what?
我想喝杯白兰地
I feel like a brandy.
就是那种你们北方佬喜欢的酒
Kind of drink I imagine you folks up north enjoy.
妈的 我也开始好这口了
Hell, I might acquire a taste for it.
你们家那位博伊德
You know, your Boyd, there,
他有一颗真正的王者之心
he's got a real heart of a champion.
为了得到他想要的东西
He is willing to do whatever it takes
他可以不择手段
to get what it is that he wants.
但你呢
But what about you?
你愿意做什么
What are you willing to do?
你愿意接受什么
What are you willing to take?
好了 够了
All right. Enough.
或者付出什么
Or give?
你真的很爱博伊德 是不是
You really love Boyd, don't you?
他给你的那枚戒指 他从哪儿搞来的
That ring he got you, where'd he get it from --
丹尼餐厅的抓娃娃机里吗
One of those claw machines at Denny's?
他想必很擅长玩那个
He must be good at that machine,
因为抓娃娃挺难的
'cause it's hard to get something, you know.
它总是抓起来 然后又掉下去
It's always lifting up, then it drops.
来吧 给我看看你的咪♥咪♥
Come on. Show me your tits.
我想看看
I want to see them.
我想看看让你上位的利器
I want to see what got you to the top --
行啦 够啦
All right, enough,
你妈♥逼♥的
God damn it!
没搞错吧 约翰尼
Oh, really, Johnny?
我们要唱双簧吗
Oh, we're gonna put on a show?
别再说了
Just stop talking.
等等 你是 你是认真的
Wait. You're -- you're serious?
我还以为你
I thought you were...
在演
playing a...
妈的
Shit.
怎么回事
What's going on?
艾娃 别理这人说的话
Ava, d-don't listen to a word this man says.
我跟我的小嘴
Oh, me and my mouth.
谁来说句话吧
Somebody say something!
你做了什么
What'd you do?
真让人伤心呀
This is heartbreaking.
别告诉她 约翰尼
Don't tell her, Johnny.
他去找达菲了
He went to Duffy!
他前些时候就开始行动了
He made his play, a while ago.
因为男人不必去舔鸡♥巴♥
'Cause guys don't have to really suck dicks
也能如愿以偿
to get what they want.
他们只要背叛某人就行了
They just need to betray someone.
你是想说
Is what you're saying is
你想让人给你口♥交♥吗
that you want a blowjob?
我一直都想
I always want a blowjob.
那么说来
That...
也许我痴心错付了
maybe I hitched myself to the wrong man?
明摆着的
Clearly.
你才是能带我去乐土的人
That you're the one to take me to the promised land.
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
艾娃
Ava.
艾娃 别这样
Ava, don't.
你打算怎么办呢 约翰尼
What are you gonna do, Johnny?
你要善始善终么
Gonna finish what you started?
你要开枪打我吗
You gonna shoot me?
别怪我
Try to understand.
你呀
Oh, you --
别废话了 开枪吧
Don't explain. Just shoot!
怎么 下不了手
What? Can't you?
艾娃
Ava...
我爱你
I-I love you.
真贴心啊
Oh, that's sweet.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
我明白你为什么喜欢她了
I see what you like about her.
好了 伙计 开始吧
Okay, pal. Open it.
雷兰·吉文斯 你在里面吗
Raylan Givens, are you in there?
躲在校长办公室 是吗
The principal's office, huh?
我觉得这地方很适合我
I thought the metaphor was apt.
里面有没有写着我名字的椅子
Well, they got a chair in there with my name on it?
我觉得有 看在我进去那么多次的份上
You think they would, as many times as I walked in that room.
欢迎你进来找找看
You're welcome to come in and look for it.
去吧
Go on.
我觉得他说"进来"的意思是
Well, I think what he means by "come on in"
他会朝任何跨过那扇门的人开枪
is he will shoot whoever walks through that door.
我知道 你进去
I know. Go on.
雷兰 老朋友
Raylan, old friend?
不知你在里面是否意识到
I don't know if you can tell from in there, but, uh...
我们有一大群人
we got a whole lot of men
守在门外边 就像你要求的
on the other side of this door, like you asked.
好极了
Splendid.
我觉得你还没明白 雷兰
I don't think you understand, Raylan.
战事一触即发
It's all on the line.
你是说他们让你先进来
Meaning they want you to come through first?
给你十秒钟
You got 10 seconds.
9...8...
9...8...
雷兰
Raylan?
7...6...
7...6...
-有遗言吗 -雷兰
- Any last words? - Raylan!
事有蹊跷
Something ain't right.
-这不像他的作风 -5...4...
- This ain't like him. - 5...4...
-3...2... -等等
- 3...2... - Wait a second.
汤普森不在里面
Thompson's not in there.
-我跟你说 -1
- I'm telling you. - One!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
他是对的 德鲁不在这里
He is right. Drew's not here.
早就不在这里了
Hasn't been here for some time.
你们要是想进来 亲自看看
You want to come in, take a look...
我不介意
I don't mind.
但你们得慢慢来
You just do it real slow.
非常非常慢
Real, real slow.
他是谁
Who's he?
就是他杀了尤吼
Uh, he's the man who killed Yoo-hoo.
尤罗
Yolo.
管他呢
Whatever.
就他
Him?
小看鲍勃的人后果自负
People underestimate Bob at their peril.
好吧
Okay.
然后呢
What next?
你再问一次德鲁去哪了
Well, now, you ask again where Drew went,
然后你威胁如果不说就杀了我们
and then you threaten to kill us if we don't tell.
不过记好了鲍勃就是因为不肯开口
Just keep in mind Bob looks the way he does
才脸蛋开花
'cause he wouldn't talk.
他对自己的要求很高
Him setting the bar so high,
我想我也不能落后 所以
I figure I got to hold out myself, so...
我猜你要杀了我们
I guess you kill us.
我没意见
Fine by me.
你们没听到那声音吗
You don't hear that?
我敢说那是我的朋友们来了
I believe those are friends of mine.
所以你们可以试图杀了我们
So you can try to kill us.
但是他们马上会来杀你
But then they're gonna show up and kill you.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表