剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Deputy Givens.
当地警方对你发布了通缉令
Locals got a bolo on you.
他们有点小担忧
A bit concerned --
说你在离目的地很远的地方晃悠
They claim you wandered somewhat afield of your destination.
只是想让亨特在去里奥维尔前
Just want to make sure Hunter here gets a chance
领略一下这里的美景
to see the sights before we get to Leoville.
你不是来救我的吧
I don't suppose you've come to rescue me.
我是来确保你没有被他劫持的
Well, I've come to make sure you hadn't been took hostage.
看亨特这副熊样
Give Hunter's appearance,
或许事实正好相反
maybe I ought to be worried the other way.
他那伤是因为他企图站在飞驰而来的
Injuries sustained in the course of trying to throw himself
油罐车前自杀
in front of a tanker truck.
差点来不及告诉我我想知道的就死了
Sooner kill himself than tell me what I want to know.
其实我应该带你回去
You know I'm supposed to take you in,
把你移交联邦法警
convey you to the marshals service.
协议很简单
The deal is simple --
交代个名字就行
One name, he wins.
要是我根本不会犹豫
Seems like a no-brainer to me.
而我 会这么做
Well, here's what I'd do.
再审问他半个小时
Sweat him another half-hour.
不管他合不合作
Maybe he takes the deal, maybe he doesn't.
你已经尽力了
Either way, you've done what you could.
该放弃就放弃
You move on.
或者 我带他再兜半个小时风
Or I drive him around another half-hour,
他还不肯合作
he doesn't want to take the deal,
我就拿枪顶在他耳朵上
I press a gun against his ear,
送他去他想去的地方
send him where he wants to go.
你没有别的计划了吗
And you got no other plan?
我让巡警鲍勃·斯威尼
I got constable Bob Sweeney
去李·帕克斯顿的狩猎小屋
up at Lee Paxton's hunting lodge,
看看他有没有可能是德鲁·汤普森
looking into possibilities for Drew Thompson.
可能是杰拉尔德 也可能是李
Could be Gerald, could be Lee.
我想把他带到他们面前
I figured maybe I'd drag him in front of them,
看看有什么效果
see what shakes out.
帕克斯顿和杰拉尔德有些神经兮兮的
Well, Paxton and Gerald are bound to be a bit jumpy,
知道朋友被♥干♥掉他俩估计已经全副武装了
likely gunned up in the wake of their friends being took out.
我把车放在这儿
Leave my car here.
和你们一起走
I'll ride with you all.
我们看看到底怎样
We'll see what's what.
博伊德
Hey, Boyd.
发生什么了
What's going on?
传教士比利的妹妹凯西
Preacher Billy's sister, Cassie,
进了奥黛丽的店
came into Audry's,
说埃伦·梅给她留话了
saying Ellen May left word for her.
留话
Left word?
是昨天给她留话了
I mean left word for her yesterday.
知道为什么我们该担心了吧
Now, you understand why this has caused us a little concern?
那不可能
That's not possible.
埃伦·梅死了
Ellen May is dead and gone
她怎么能给别人留什么话
and there's no way she's leaving word about anything to anybody.
那到底是发生了什么
Then what the hell is going on?
听着 她带着没了毒液的蛇
Look, she came into town on a grift
来到这进行诈骗
with her milked snakes,
她想要钱
her arms out for cash.
她可能只想再弄一笔钱
Now, likely as not, she's just angling for another payday.
我有种不好的预感 博伊德
I got a bad feeling about this, Boyd.
有东西不对劲
Something ain't right.
她在试探
She's fishing.
埃伦·梅告诉了她一些事情
Now, something Ellen May told her.
她不确定
She isn't sure.
她先扔出炸♥药♥
She'll toss in the dynamite,
关上门 然后等着看我们怎么做
close the door, wait and see what we do.
她说她不在镇上的车♥库♥里
Now, she said she's either gonna be in town at the garage
就在教堂里
or at her church.
教堂那边你能处理吗
You think you can handle the church?
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do?
现在 我只想让你找到她
Right now, I just want her found.
我去镇上找
Now, I'll go into town.
如果你找到她了就给我打电♥话♥
You call me if you find her.
好的
All right.
她来找你的
She came looking for you.
找到她不会难的
She ain't gonna be hard to find.
我们一旦找到她
And when we find her,
就把她带回来 听听她的计划
we'll bring her back here and hear what her game is.
该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
你发现了什么
So, what do you got?
连声你好都不说吗
I don't get a "Hello"?
你好
Hello.
你给我打的电♥话♥ 怎么了
You called me. What?
我看见艾娃跟一个我没见过的女人
I saw Ava and some woman I've never seen before,
谈论埃伦·梅 看起来很严肃的样子
talking about Ellen May, looking all serious.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
什么女人
What woman?
我不想因为我说的而惹上麻烦 约翰尼
I don't want anything I told you coming back on me, Johnny.
不 你现在不需要担心艾娃
No, you don't need to worry about Ava right now.
你要担心的是我 懂吗
You need to worry about me. Understand?
我需要你一字不落地告诉我你听到的
Now, I need you to tell me exactly what you heard.
等等 温·达菲是谁
So, wait. Who's Wynn Duffy?
迪克西黑♥手♥党♥的人 住在个房♥车里
Uh, Dixie Mafia such-and-such, tools around in a motor coach.
没什么重要的
Don't matter.
那你为什么要去那里
And you went there to what end?
我想如果是他雇人杀了阿尔洛
I figured, if he put the hit on Arlo,
把杀手带到他面前 也许我能看出来
maybe I'd suss it out, having Hunter there in front of him.
但是他没有
But he didn't.
我觉得不是他 不
I don't believe so, no.
这意味着是德鲁买♥♥通的 或者是克劳德家的
That means Drew put the hit out himself, or...maybe Crowders.
是吗
Yeah.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
你现在想说了吗
You have something to say now?
克劳德家火烧眉毛了我都不屑于救
Oh, you think as I'd so much as piss on a Crowder if he's afire,
你真是想多了
you really are chasing your own dick.
因为一个人的行为你至今无法原谅整个家族
Still haven't forgiven the clan for what the one did.
不 雷兰 我无法原谅亨利·克劳德强♥奸♥
No, Raylan, I haven't forgiven Henry Crowder raping,
虐待并谋杀了我的侄女
torturing, and murdering my niece.
他们给你钱你也不要吗
Don't mean you wouldn't take their money.
这不是钱的问题
A feud ain't about money.
血债只有血偿
And it ain't done till it's done.
克劳德家的债还没还清
Me and the Crowders -- we ain't done.
硬汉啊 在监控牢房♥里都敢动手
Tough -- keeping up a beef from a supermax cell.
是你提起来的
You was the one brought it up.
阿尔洛因为有狗在你家后院里大便
Arlo kicking up a feud over some
就闹出了世仇
dog pooping in your yard.
那是你认为的阿尔洛
That's Arlo for you.
可惜是你记错了
Yeah, only you remember it the wrong way.
他是对的
He's right.
狗是偶然事件 约翰逊·迈凯伦
Dog was incidental. Johnson McClaren verbally
侮辱了你的母亲 弗朗西斯
assaulted your mother, Frances.
阿尔洛觉得把一坨屎塞到他嘴里挺合适的
Arlo saw fit to shove a pound of dog shit down his dirty mouth --
非常艺术的处置
kind of poetic justice.
怎么侮辱了
Assaulted how?
他到处乱说 她有些那样的癖好
He made implications around town as to her proclivities,
其实是他的怪癖
things he'd like to see her do.
玩过火了
Pushed it too far.
弗朗西斯没用什么阴招
Frances took the high road --
要求停战 虽然她也做过不少错事
called a truce. Although she had every right to be affronted.
但你♥爸♥是在维护她的尊严
Your daddy he was protecting her honor.
阿尔洛那么做了
Arlo did that?
我可做不到弗朗西斯那么高尚
Frances took a path I never could.
我觉得亨利·克劳德死几次都不多
I'd put down Henry Crowder again, whatever it took...
我要一次又一次 用同一种手段干掉他
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表