剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Well, open it and find out.
你自己弄的吗 用纸叠的
You do that? With the paper?
照着视频网站上学的
Watched a video on Youtube.
过来
Here.
等等 是奥施康定吗
Wait, is it oxy?
不是 比那更棒
No. Better.
冰♥毒♥不行
Not meth.
我不能再碰那东西了
I can't do any more of that.
这不是冰♥毒♥
It's not meth.
比那更好
It's mellow.
我的天呐 这是真的吗
Oh, my God. Is this real?
什么
What?
不是 亲爱的 世界上没有
No, honey, there ain't no such thing
面值一百万的钞票
as a million dollar bill.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
从教堂拿来的
It's from a church.
反面还写着宗教文字
Got some religious screed on the other side.
有些孩子拿着它去便利店花
Some kids were handing them out by the stop 'n go.
好玩极了 跟我以前一个样
I thought it was funny, using it as I did.
我还有另一份惊喜给你
Now, I got another surprise for you,
但你得
but you're gonna have
先把眼睛闭起来
to keep your eyes shut for that one.
简直等不及了
I can't wait.
眼睛闭好哦
Keep them closed.
正闭着呢
They're closed.
好了 现在
All right, now...
睁开眼睛
open!
看看 他们不但破坏了合叶
Look at that -- they busted the hinges.
还弄坏了锁
Still broke the lock.
修窗的成本可低多了
Would have been cheaper to break a window.
你该贴个告示
You should put a sign up --
要入室打劫吗
"You thinking of breaking in,
请从窗户进入
please break a window.
谢谢 物管处上
Thank you. The management."
你当时正好路过吗
You just happened to be driving by, huh?
不是 我在屋里装了检测器
No, I put a motion detector in.
一旦有情况就有消息通知
Sends me a text every time it goes off.
这又得花我多少钱
How much is that costing me?
在你的账单上记着
It's in your bill.
我可没藏藏捏捏
I'm not hiding it.
有了这破洞
Well, I ain't gonna cover that up
再香的自♥制♥曲奇也引不来买♥♥♥房♥♥的
with the smell of baking cookies.
跟你说
I'll tell you what, though --
这些偷♥电♥线的运气不错
Those wire-strippers are lucky.
要是落在我手里
If I'd caught them, would have
非把他们揍得满脸桃花开
opened a costco-sized can of whup-ass on them.
我应该能把门修好
I guess I can fix the door.
你能叫人来处理下这墙吗
Can you hire someone to handle this?
行 要知道 雷兰
I can. You know, Raylan...
我一直在想
...I've been thinking.
我得告诉你些
I'm gonna tell you something
我不常向别人开口的事
I haven't told a whole lot of people.
是你高中时的事吗
About that time you were in high school,
在佛罗里达
living in Florida?
你怎么知道的
How -- how'd you know that?
一个足球队的小子
Kid on the football team
在劳技课上要揍你
came at you at shop class.
你拿锤子把他砸晕了
You took him out with a hammer.
奥利·坎普
Ollie Kemp.
我以前跟你说过吗
I tell you this before?
一次是大三的时候
Once during senior year
当时我们一起下到了湖边
when we were down at the lake.
我醉了吗
Was I drunk?
我俩应该都醉了
I think we all were.
还有一次是两个月前
Then again two months ago
我雇你来照料这栋房♥子的时候
when I hired you to watch this house.
那是什么
What's that?
我也不知道
I have not a clue.
奥利·坎普 就是那个家伙
Ollie Kemp -- that was the guy.
个儿有移♥动♥公厕那么大
Size of a portable toilet.
他冲了过来
He come at me,
我就抄起个消防锤砸了过去
and I just went berserker red on him.
直接把他打昏了
Put him in a coma.
据我所知 他还没醒来呢
He's still in it, as far as I know.
因为这事你们全家搬去了埃瓦特
That's why your family moved to Evarts,
如果我没弄错的话
if I'm not mistaken.
这是什么
Oh, what is that?
是张驾照
It's a driver's license.
沃尔多·楚思
Waldo Truth.
我知道这是个笑话
Yeah, I know it's a joke.
什么意思
What's that?
当巡警啊
Being a constable.
还得参加竞选
You got to run for it.
即便赢了年薪也只有2400
You only get $2,400 a year if you win,
所以没人愿意参选
so nobody runs for it.
得自己买♥♥车
Got to have your own car.
什么都得自己买♥♥
Got to have your own everything.
车灯也是我自己掏钱买♥♥的
I had to pay for these lights myself.
2400块够用吗
$2,400 enough to live on?
送报纸还能拿50块
Well, I get $50 apiece for serving papers.
州警要价八十块
State police got to charge $80,
所以大家都来找我
so everyone comes to me.
就让他们继续把我当笑话看吧
You know, let them keep thinking I'm a joke.
我就这么想
That's what I say.
他们都低估了我的危机处理能力
They underestimate me at their peril.
问问奥利·坎普就知道了
Just ask Ollie Kemp.
只可惜他说不出话
If he could respond.
这么说吧 雷兰
Let me tell you something, Raylan.
如果事情很棘手 打电♥话♥给我
If shit gets serious, you give me a call,
我会立马出现 两肋插刀
and I'll grab my go bag and be ready to jump.
没问题 鲍勃
Will do, Bob.
保持你的风度
You stay frosty.
好了 现在的情况是
All right. Here's the deal.
我还得去办件事
I got to do one more thing.
安静待着 表现好让你坐回前面去
Stay quiet, I'll let you back up front.
那只是件戏服
It was a costume.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
阿诺德喜欢扮毛绒动物
See, Arnold's a furry.
他一般就打扮成
Usually he dresses up in, like,
兔斯基之类的
a bunny suit?
但这次他吓到我了
But this one scared me.
外加我还嗑了药 那套服装也很逼真
Plus I was on drugs, and it was a good costume.
他会上诉吗
He gonna press charges?
他的身份是郡长
He's the judge/executive.
他能怎么办
What's he gonna do?
难不成告诉大家他是在窑子里
Tell everyone he was shot in a whorehouse
穿着熊装被枪击的
wearing a bear costume?
你带着枪干什么
What the hell were you doing with a gun?
大家都有枪
Everybody's got a gun.
那你工作时干嘛带枪
Why do you have a gun at work?
上次不是被打了嘛
I've been hit.
有人打你 你来告诉我
One of these men beats you, you come to me,
我会处理的 听到没有
and I'll take care of it, you hear me?
打人的不只是嫖♥客♥
It's not just clients who hit.
你还在纠结那事啊
Oh, you still griping about that?
提醒你一句 我还救过你的命呢
Case you forget, I also saved your life.
为了你我还杀了人
Yeah, I killed a man for you.
我是打过你一次
I punched you once.
你要觉得那也算打
You think that's something,
只能说明你没被真打过
you ain't never been beaten.
我知道 艾娃
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表