剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
会变成彻头彻尾的疯子
a bona fide psychopath with all that time in the joint,
就不找你帮忙了
I wouldn't have asked you to help out.
如果我知道你变得这么娘门儿
Well, if I had known you'd turned into a bona fide pussy,
就不答应帮你了
I wouldn't have said yes.
你俩敢再大声一点吗
You two want to be any louder?
最好让整条街都听到
I don't think the whole neighborhood heard you.
他怎么样了
How is he?
不太好
Not good.
你们的人什么时候到
How far away are your guys?
至少半小时
Half-hour at least.
得先给他止血
We got to stop the bleeding.
他快不行了
He ain't gonna make it.
我去找点绷带
I can get some bandages.
焊枪
Blowtorch.
焊枪可以止血
Blowtorch will stop it.
我们才不用什么焊枪呢
We're not using a blowtorch.
为什么不用
Why not?
因为我想在某个海滨享受退休生活
Because I wanted to retire on a beach somewhere
而不是拿火烧某个人的腿
and not take an open flame to a man's leg.
听着 也许我们
look, m-maybe it's time we
该考虑就此收手了
start thinking about cutting bait here, you know?
如果拿不到钱 我就干掉你俩
I don't get paid, I'm gonna kill you both
从你们这拿走我应得的部分
and take my cut out of you.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
明白了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
现在赶紧去找把焊枪来
Now go get the goddamn torch.
艾谱莉 亲爱的
April, honey?
你在家吗
You home?
晚餐做
Is dinner --
你好 阿诺德
Oh, hey, Arnold.
这位是艾娃·克劳德
This here's Ava Crowder.
亲爱的 你没说还有客人
Oh, honey, you didn't say we had company.
郡长先生
Mr. Judge Executive.
很高兴见到你
It is a pleasure to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
艾娃和我一起念的高中
Well, Ava and I went to high school together.
不能算一起吧
Well, not exactly together.
艾谱莉比我大几岁
I mean, April's a few years older.
看上去确实不像
You sure don't look it.
你也许不知道 但正是你们那些女生
You don't know this, but you're one of the girls
鼓励我成为啦啦队员的
inspired me to become a cheerleader.
真是太好了 不是吗
Oh! Ain't that nice?
艾娃带来了我们高中
Ava's up here putting together a memory book
啦啦队的纪念册
for the high school cheer squad.
我们在回忆过去的美好时光呢
We've been reliving the good old days.
还记得
Remember...
是的
Oh, yeah!
加油 野猫队
Go...Wildcats!
真给力
Go, indeed.
我得给你看看这张
I'm definitely gonna use this one.
穿着野猫队运动衫的泰迪熊
Aww -- little Teddy bear in the Wildcat jersey.
很可爱不是吗
Isn't that cute?
那不会是你吧 阿诺德
That's not you, is it, Arnold?
不 当然不是
No, it is not.
我也很想欣赏一下
You know, I would love to look through
我妻子这些可爱的照片
these lovely pictures of my wife, as well.
艾谱莉 亲爱的 帮个忙
Uh, April, honey, do me a favor.
去楼上拿下我的老花镜
Go grab my reading glasses from upstairs.
当然可以
Oh, yeah, sure.
一会儿回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
你来我家干嘛
The hell are you doing here?
阿诺德 友好点
Now, Arnold, be nice.
没必要把你的熊爪亮出来
No reason to let them bear claws come out.
告诉我你想干嘛
Tell me what you want.
我想要你给我和博伊德
I want you to get me and Boyd
弄张明晚纳皮尔派对的请柬
an invite to Napier's party tomorrow night.
除非你想让我告诉你老婆
'Less you want me to tell your wife
你有扮野兽的爱好
about your fondness for wildlife.
不是吧 小妞
Hell, girl.
你就想要张派对的请柬
All you want is an invitation to the party.
告诉我一声就行
You could've just asked.
不至于跑来威胁我吧
Don't have to threaten me for that.
吓死我了
Shit.
博伊德怎么办呢
Well, what about Boyd?
让他去可不容易
Can't imagine that's gonna be easy.
女人们可能会喜欢他的
Eh, women are probably gonna like him.
男人们可是会不惜一切
Guys will be giving up their left nuts
求你回眸一笑啊
just to get a shot at you.
我是说纳皮尔
I meant Napier.
我会搞定纳皮尔
Oh, I'll handle Napier.
就当你已经在受邀之列了 好吧
You just consider yourself invited, okay?
你俩都是
Both of you.
好啊
Okay.
很好嘛
All right.
你觉得那是怎么回事
What the hell you think that was about?
略有头绪
I got a vague notion.
你看清牌照了吗
You see the license plate?
是租来的车
It was a rental.
我想你要是查查租车记录
I bet if you check the rental agreement,
会查到一张底特律的信♥用♥卡♥
you'll get a Detroit credit card.
他会乱动
He's gonna struggle.
你俩得按住他
You two need to hold him down.
实际上我已经感觉好多了
I'm actually feeling a whole lot better now.
我 我做不到
I-I can't be part of this.
要么按住她
You're gonna do it,
不然下一个就是你
or you're next.
快抓紧他的手臂
Now grab his arms.
不
No!
你按住他的腿
You grab his legs.
不 不
No! No!
给我按住他的腿
Just hold his damn leg.
我发誓我不是德鲁·汤普森
I swear I am not Drew Thompson.
阿尔洛·吉文斯可不是这么说的
That's not what Arlo Givens said.
阿尔洛·吉文斯是个满嘴谎话的混球
Well, Arlo Givens is a lying sack of shit!
你俩吵完了没
You two done yet?
住手
Back off!
赶紧离他远点儿
Get away from him right now!
退后
Back away!
把那灭了 赶紧的
You turn that off -- right now.
站住
Stop it!
搞笑吗
Are you kidding me?
老天
Jesus!
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
你挑了两个极品啊 宝贝
You picked a couple winners here, darling.
哪个是你的客户
Which one's your client?
蠢的那个
The dumb one.
说了等于白说
That don't narrow it down.
操蛋的一天啊 乔塞亚
Hell of a day, huh, Josiah?
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
之前还想杀我的人现在来求我了
Says the man who tried to kill me.
这我能解释
Well, I can explain that.
和死神擦肩而过
I'm surprised this brush with death has not given you
居然还没教会你知足常乐
a greater appreciation for living in the moment.
我不是德鲁 如果这是你想知道的
Well, I ain't Drew, if that's what you're wondering about.
我想也是
I figured as much.
阿尔洛在万事俱备之前
Arlo would never tell Sonya
是不会告诉索尼娅德鲁是谁的
who Drew was without his deal being in place.
但你的确曾想置我于死地
Still, you tried to send me to my death,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表