剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'm afraid that's the best I can do.
你带枪了吗
You carrying a piece?
点二六式格洛克
Glock .26.
你今早除掉我手下时
Is that the same one you used to
也是用的这把吗
take out my guys this morning?
不是
No.
我从一大块头身上拿的贝雷塔
I pulled a beretta off the big fella.
你带的是什么枪
What are you carrying?
我没有枪
Oh, I don't have a gun.
也许你该搞一把
Maybe you should get one.
为什么
Why?
这样一来你就有理由了吗
So you can have a reason?
你已经给我理由了
You already gave me a reason.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
看看你自己
Take one look at you,
我知道你不是会把我就地正♥法♥的人
I know you're not the kind of guy who'd just execute me.
那不是你
It's not who you are.
你来找我 仗着是警♥察♥乱威胁人
Then you come in here with your bullshit cop threats,
因为即便你的恐吓被人知道
knowing that if your bluff gets called,
你总是能拿警徽作挡箭牌
you can always hide behind your badge.
我没有警徽
I don't have a badge.
我有的只是言语
All I got is my word.
所以如果我说要杀你的家人
So if I say I'm gonna kill your family,
我就会说到做到
I'm gonna kill your family.
因为外面那些禽兽
'Cause these animals out here,
一旦他们觉得能骑到我头上
they think they can get over on me,
就会将我五马分尸
they'll tear me to pieces.
你想知道我要去哪儿
You want to know where I'm headed?
我要去底特律
I'm headed to Detroit --
杀了席欧那个龟儿子
to kill Theo's pasty little pussy of a son.
但我会回来收拾你的家人
But I'll be back for your family.
今早你原本有机会救他们
You had a chance to save them this morning,
但是 你杀了我三个兄弟
but instead, you took out three of my guys.
所以现在他们得救的唯一机会
So the only chance they have now
就是你用那把格洛克杀了我 做个了结
is if you use that glock on me to end this.
要是你不打算这么做
If you're not gonna do it,
就滚出我的车
get the hell out of my car.
好吧
Well...
现在我们彼此了解了
Now we know each other.
警♥察♥就爱威胁
Cop threats.
放松点儿
Relax.
你还好好坐在豪华轿车里
You're still in the limo.
我们正在等待飞机
Look, we're just waiting for the plane.
预计早饭前回到底特律
We'll be back in Detroit before breakfast,
等我回去后会着手处理
and I'll take care of it when I get back there.
萨米
Sammy.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你提供援助
Thank you for reaching out.
你和他谈了吗
You talked to him?
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他说他要杀了我的妻子和孩子
He said he's gonna murder my wife and child.
没错 不 我听说了
Yeah, no, I heard.
为此我感到很抱歉
I feel terrible about that.
但我想问的是 他说了什么关于我的吗
But I meant, what'd he say about me?
他说你是个软蛋
He said you're a pussy,
他要杀了你
and he's gonna kill you.
我猜他的弟兄们
I guess his guys
不会给你添什么麻烦的
ain't gonna give you too much trouble.
想要在这个行业生存
You want to survive in this business,
就得独具慧眼
you have your money on the horse that's out front.
那么你呢
What about you?
你会给我找麻烦吗
You gonna give me trouble?
不让我做我必须要做的事
About doing what I have to do?
如果尼基选择自首
If Nicky had chosen to turn himself in,
我会带他走
I'd have taken him in.
不过 他选择了另一条路
But... he decided to go another way.
那么如果你看到有桩针对他的血案
So if you saw a crime committed against him,
作为一名执法者 你不会
you wouldn't, as a lawman,
觉得有义务介入吗
feel the obligation to intervene?
我被停职了
I'm suspended.
艾娃
Ava!
艾娃
Ava!
博伊德
Boyd.
艾娃去哪儿了
Where the hell is Ava?
她不让我跟着她
She wouldn't let me go with her.
我尽力了 博伊德
I tried, Boyd.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我试图要陪着她 博伊德
I tried to stay with her, Boyd!
我发誓 博伊德 我努力过了
I swear to God, Boyd, I tried!
她让我回来的
She told me to come back!
天啊
Jesus.
博伊德
Boyd?
我还以为博伊德和你在一起呢
I thought Boyd was with you.
穆尼
Mooney?
我正需要帮手呢
I could use a little help.
你在弄什么 艾娃
What you got there, Ava?
是尸体吗
Is that a body?
你确定想演这场戏吗
You sure you want to make this play?
你还是转过去
Why don't you turn around
把手放在脑后
and put your hands behind your head?
也许这场戏不是你导的
Or maybe it's not your play.
也许是帕克斯顿
Maybe it was Paxton's.
你就闭嘴吧
How 'bout you just keep quiet?
我们只是开车路过这里 看到了灯光
We were just driving by and we saw the lights.
这么说 你们想抓的不是我 是吗
Wasn't me you was after, though, was it?
而是博伊德
It was Boyd.
抓你就行
You'll do.
就是他
That's it.
这是昨晚你的殡仪馆失窃的那具尸体吗
This body was stolen from your funeral home last night?
化成灰我都认识
I'd know that face anywhere.
穆尼
Mooney?
你早来几个小时就好了 博伊德
Just sorry you weren't here a few hours ago, Boyd.
把这混♥蛋♥拷起来
Lock up this piece of shit.
不必了
No need for that.
什么
What?
他袭♥警♥ 还拒捕
He's assaulted an officer, resisted arrest,
妨碍警♥察♥执行公务
interfering with police business.
冷静 穆尼
Oh, simmer down, Mooney.
他在气头上
He's upset.
我想他不会再惹麻烦了
I don't think he's gonna be any more trouble.
你看怎么样 克劳德先生
How 'bout it, Mr. Crowder?
你还会惹麻烦吗
Are you gonna be any more trouble?
让这白脸垃圾滚吧
Let this white trash piece of shit go.
我会请律师
I'm gonna get a lawyer,
请花钱能请来的最好的律师
the best one that money can buy
我会让你24小时之内放出来的
and I'm gonna have you out of here in 24 hours.
我们都知道这不可能
We both know that's not gonna happen.
你有很多话想说吗
You got more to say?
等探视时间再说
She'll have visiting hours.
快点滚
Now get out of here!
就这些吗
This everything?
这些就够了
That's everything I need.
你知道你和孩子都很安全 对吧
You know you and the baby are safe, right?
我知道
I know.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's why I love you.
对于发生的一切 我都很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all of it.
至少我们还都活者
Least nobody died.
落地后打给我
Call me when you land.
好的
Okay.
替我向你妈妈问好
Say "hey" to your mother for me.
好的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表