剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, I see.
活都是我们干 你们觉得有眉目了
So we do all the work, and then you guys just swoop in
就来插一脚
when it gets interesting.
你派了多少人去找她
How many guys you got out looking for her?
我们只对汤普森感兴趣
We're only interested in Thompson.
她说不知道他在哪儿 对吧
She said she didn't know where he was, right?
是 她还说小盥洗室里
Yeah. She also said there were no windows
没窗户呢
in the half-bath.
她逃跑了
Just because she's running,
又不一定是跑去找他
doesn't mean she's running to him.
如果她不是逃跑了呢
What if she's not running?
什么意思
Meaning what?
干嘛不开车呢
Well, why leave the car?
她把手♥机♥也留下了
Same reason she left her phone --
因为她知道会被我们跟踪
because she knew we'd track her?
也许吧
Maybe.
我说了
Like I said...
这事我们接手了
we'll take it from here.
你们要做的就是
The best thing you fellas can do --
别碍我事
stay out of my way.
我跟你说
I'm telling you.
肯定有猫腻
Something ain't right.
怎么
Yeah?
有问题吗
Any problems?
还没
Not so far.
她说什么了吗
She say anything?
我还没到地方呢
I ain't even there yet.
你知道抓不到汤普森
Look, you know what happens
会怎么样吧
if we miss with Thompson, right?
是
Yeah.
你就死定了
You die badly.
不止我一个
Not alone.
你家人也跟着陪葬吗
Oh. Your family, too?
不许说我的家人
Don't talk about my family.
我跟你说
Well, tell you what.
我保证到时让他们死得痛快
I'm-a make sure they go real fast, all right?
很遗憾 你可就不好说了
Unfortunately, I can't promise you the same thing.
有消息马上打给我
Call me as soon as you find anything.
总算只有我俩了
Alone at last.
我把这撕了 你要是敢叫
If I take this off and you scream,
我就把你舌头割了
I'm-a cut your tongue out.
信不信
You believe me?
德鲁在哪儿
Where's Drew?
我不知道
I don't know.
德鲁在哪儿
Where's Drew?
我发誓
I swear,
直到一小时前 我才知道他还活着
until an hour ago, I thought he was dead.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear. I swear.
我再给你一次机会
Now, I'm-a give you one more chance,
不说我就尿那袜子上
and then I'm gonna piss on that sock
然后再放回你嘴里
before I put it back.
我凭什么相信
How do I know you won't
你找到他之后不会杀了我
just kill me after you find him?
你不用担心你还能活多久
You don't worry about how long you gonna live.
你应该担心
You worry about...
你会死得有多慢
how slow you gonna die.
他在哪
Where is he?
这是怎么回事
What the hell's this?
先别管
Never mind that.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
原来我的行踪
Wasn't aware I was supposed to
还要向你汇报啊
keep you apprised of my comings and goings.
克劳德先生
Mr. Crowder?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我 我还是想带他去医院
I'd -- I'd still like to get him to a hospital.
你不是说他还好吗
I-I thought you said he was doing okay.
是的 在这种情况下
Well, under the circumstances,
他这样已经不错了
he's doing remarkably.
即便有一半伤口没毒液
Even if half his bites were dry,
他接受治疗前
the -- the amount of time
耽误了这么久
it took for him to get treatment...
他几小时前就该死了
He should've been dead hours ago.
用这个储物柜的人
The fella who uses this locker...
兰德尔
Randall?
大家都认识兰德尔
Everybody knows Randall.
当然
I'm sure they do.
但他在哪
But where is he?
你上次离开之后
Right after you left the last time,
他马上收拾了东西
he packed up all his shit.
拿上了车
He carried it out to his car.
那以后就没见过他
Ain't seen him since.
他走的时候看着害怕吗
Was he scared when he was leaving?
什么意思
How do you mean?
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
谢谢你 老兄
Thanks, man.
对 感觉被耍了
Yeah, it looks like bullshit.
我还是会进去看看
Well, I'll check it out anyway,
有发现再联♥系♥你
let you know if anything pans out.
巴恩斯
Barnes?
我早该知道
Should've known.
早该知道什么
Should've known what?
你说那寡妇什么都没说
That you were bullshitting when you said
其实是在糊弄我
you didn't get anything from the widow.
不想被别人抢风头对吧
Just trying to keep from sharing the glory?
他在里面
He in there?
谁
Who?
汤普森 他在里面吗
Thompson. He in there?
德鲁·汤普森
Drew Thompson?
我觉得不在
I doubt it.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
跟你一样
Same thing you're doing --
来找汤普森
Looking for Thompson.
因为你得到了线报
Because you got a tip?
我现在不就站在这儿吗
I'm standing here, right?
谁告诉你的
From who?
我是来处理私事的
I'm here on personal business.
知道我在这儿的只有
Only people who knew I'd be here
我的搭档和伊芙·门罗
is my partner and Eve Munro.
你在跟踪我
Are you following me?
我刚才说了 我确定
I just told you I was sure
你有事瞒着我 对吧
you were holding out on me, right?
等我们调出通话记录
And that's gonna hold
看看你都打给了谁
when we pull your phone records,
你还能这么说吗
see who you've been speaking to?
你现在唯一的自救办法
Only way to help yourself now is
就是在你的同伙杀了她之前
to tell us where your partners are
告诉我他们的位置
before they kill her.
你知道这种对话中
You know how many times I've been
有多少次我也扮演你现在的角色
on your side of this conversation?
那你应该明白我字字属实
Then you know I'm shooting you straight.
别别 别这么做
No. No, no. Don't do that.
你会发现嫌犯的武器
You'll notice the subject's weapon is not
不是用来威胁执法人员的
in a position to threaten the officer.
你也清楚前执法人员在监狱的待遇
You know what they do to ex-lawmen in prison.
于是你要给自己点保护
Then you get yourself some protection.
给我家人
My family --
等等
Wait a sec.
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people.
我会的 只要你告诉我他们是谁
I will if you tell me who they are.
伊芙·门罗在哪
Where's Eve Munro?
告诉我妻子 我很抱歉
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表