剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我只能瞎猜了
I can only imagine.
他说 我养了一条金鱼
He said, "I got a goldfish."
什么
Pardon?
当时我也是这个反应 法警先生
That was my response, too, Marshal.
你刚刚说了啥
"The hell did you just say?"
沃尔多又说 我养了一条金鱼
So, Waldo says, "I have a goldfish."
然后我说 你养金鱼
So I say, "What the hell does
和我结婚了有什么关系
your goldfish have to do with me being married?"
他说 不好意思
So he says, "Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为我们就是在讨论毫无意义的事
I thought we were talking about shit that don't matter."
再没有男人对我说过更浪漫的话了
The most romantic thing a man ever said to me.
我想也是
I'll bet it was.
你们真不想来一杯吗
Are y'all sure you won't have a drink?
工作中不允许喝酒 不过多谢好意
That's not allowed, but thanks for the offer.
你们找沃尔多有什么事
So, what do y'all want to talk to Waldo about?
他犯事了吗
He done something bad?
小伙子 你知道
Young fella, you do understand that
我们是警官吧
we are federal officers, right?
就是说他的确犯事了
So, he did do something bad.
他说的是你手上的大♥麻♥
I think he's referring to the pot.
抱歉我有很严重的青光眼
Oh, I got the glaucoma -- real bad.
看着自己的孩子受苦真不容易
It is difficult to see your children suffer.
想知道我养娃的秘诀吗
Know what I found to be the secret to raising kids is?
-请说 -我回来了
- Do tell. - Hello?
你得...沃尔多 进来
You got to...Waldo, come on in.
楚思先生 站在那别动
Mr. Truth, just stop right there.
你们瞧瞧
Well, look at this.
全家大团圆了
Got the whole family together.
慰藉吾心啊
That warms my soul.
真心的
It really does.
我们有几个问题要问你
We just have a few questions.
我先和老婆打声招呼总可以吧
Uh, now, you'll understand if I greet my wife first.
没有武器
He's all right.
行
Sure.
你真漂亮 孩子他妈
You look real nice, mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 先生们
All right, then, gentlemen.
我就是沃尔多·楚思
I'm Waldo Truth.
需要我做点什么
What is it I can do for you?
麻烦在这坐下
Just have a seat right here
给我看看证件
and let me see some I.D., please.
没问题
Uh, certainly.
你看
Let's see.
这张是身份证
I got my, uh, official state card here.
照片拍得不怎样
It's, uh, not a very good picture of me.
还有我的社保卡
And I got my social security card here, too.
你就是那个1971年持枪抢劫
You're the same Waldo Truth convicted of
坐了11年牢的沃尔多·楚思吗
armed robbery back in 1971, served 11 years?
我们都犯过错 不过我付出了代价
We all make mistakes, but I paid for mine.
打那之后我清白如玉
I lived it nice and clean ever since.
你认得这个吗
Does this look familiar?
在一个巴拿马的外交邮包里发现的
That was found inside a Panamanian diplomatic pouch that
里面曾装有违禁物品
we believe was carrying some illicit material.
我不太明白你的意思
I'm afraid you lost me now.
你认识阿尔洛·吉文斯吗
Do you know Arlo Givens?
阿尔洛什么
Arlo who?
这个装有证件的包就在他手里
That's the man who had the bag with the I.D. in it.
不好意思
You know, I'm sorry.
我帮不上忙
I just can't help you.
你真的是沃尔多·楚思吗
But you are, in fact, Waldo Truth?
没错 我是沃尔多·楚思
Oh, yeah. I'm Waldo Truth.
那你就被逮捕了
Well, then, you're under arrest.
为什么
What for?
你们都别动
Y'all just stay right where you are.
82年你触犯了假释条例
Parole violation back in '82.
没错 档案出了点差错
Yeah, the records were misplaced,
但你是在逃通缉犯 沃尔多
but you're a wanted fugitive, Waldo.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, no. Hold on. Hold on.
我的故事还没讲完呢
You never let me finish my story from earlier.
我不是沃尔多·楚思
I ain't Waldo Truth.
该死 哈罗德
Goddamn you, Harold!
我真名叫小哈罗德·肖恩
My real name is Harold Hhawn, Jr.
再说我阉了你
I'm gonna cut your balls off.
哈罗德 闭嘴
Harold, shut up!
你没跟我说过沃尔多是通缉犯
You never told me that Waldo was wanted!
我十五年前才认识
Look, I only came to know mother here
这群孩子和孩子他妈
and the family 15 years or so ago.
为了拿补助金我才假扮成沃尔多
I agreed to help keep the draw going and pretend I'm Waldo.
那沃尔多在哪
Where is Waldo?
该死
Shit.
你别想拿走我们的补助
You ain't gonna take our draw.
你居然把枪给他了
You gave him a gun?
我们都觉得他够大了
We agreed it was time.
楚思女士 让他把枪放下
Mrs. Truth, tell the boy to put down the gun.
米洛 亲爱的
Milo, honey.
你不能开枪打警♥察♥
You can't shoot a federal.
赶快把枪放下
Put that gun down right now.
我会的 只要这些混♥蛋♥...
Oh, I'll put it down, soon as these shit-heads get...
放开我 死变♥态♥
Get off me, pervert!
你给我呆在那别动
You stay right there, on your ass.
好了 各位 听我说
All right. Here's the deal, people.
我们将以以下罪名逮捕你们
We are gonna haul your asses in for harboring a fugitive,
藏匿通缉犯 威胁警官
threatening a federal officer,
持有并运输毒品
possession and distribution of narcotics,
邮件欺诈 身份盗用
mail fraud, identity theft, and some other shit that
别的罪名也不难找到
I'm sure we're gonna find here.
恭喜你们
So, congrats.
补助金现在是你们最不用担心的了
A draw check is now the least of your goddamn concerns,
从你开始吧 太太
and I think I'll start with you, ma'am.
我不知道沃尔多在哪
I don't know where Waldo is.
真的吗
Is that right?
自从他被一个家伙带走后
I hadn't seen him in almost 30 damn years,
我都三十年没见过他了
not since that man came and took him away.
什么家伙
What man?
什么叫作被人带走
What do you mean, "took him away"?
那人说给他找了份工作
He -- he said he had some job for him,
他好像是飞行员
he was some kind of pilot,
然后沃尔多就再没回来
and that Waldo wasn't coming back.
对此你都无动于衷吗
And you were okay with that?
当然无所谓
Of course I was.
沃尔多是个大混♥蛋♥
Waldo was an asshole.
他不是很浪漫吗
I thought he was romantic.
结婚之前确实如此
Sure, until I said, "I do."
可婚后 打我就成了他的家常便饭
After that, he'd beat on me like it was his job.
有次吵得太激烈
We got in a fight so bad one time
我一刀刺进了他的大屁♥股♥
I stabbed him in the cheek.
cheek既指脸也可指屁♥股♥
你刺了他的脸吗
You stabbed him in the face?
宝贝 我说的不是脸
No, honey. Not that cheek.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的爸爸
You sold our daddy out?
沃尔多离开对我们大家都是好事
Waldo being gone was the answer to our prayers -- all of ours.
那人叫什么
What was his name?
带走沃尔多的那个飞行员
The pilot that took Waldo?
不知道
I don't know.
迪鲁之类的
Jew -- something like that.
迪鲁
Jew?
是不是德鲁
Was it Drew?
德鲁·汤普森
Drew Thompson?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's it.
你怎么知道的
How did you figure that?
对啊
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表