剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Whatever.
弹夹里有十二发 一发已上膛
You got 12 in the clip, one in the throat.
我是专业执法人员
I'm a law-enforcement professional.
我懂的
I'm familiar.
鲍勃 不到万不得已别开枪
Bob, don't shoot unless you have to.
什么情况算"万不得已"
What constitutes "have to"?
你觉得要挂了
You see you're gonna die
如果还没挂 就开枪
if you don't, pull the trigger.
保持冷静
Stay frosty.
保持冷静
Stay frosty.
是你吗 博伊德
Is that you, Boyd?
事先声明 我可是两次全中
For the record, that makes me two for two.
我也声明 这无关紧要
For the record, it doesn't matter.
你那朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
他叫皮克[也意为吉他拨片]
His name's Picker.
我没问他弹不弹吉他
I didn't ask to think if he played guitar.
你是吉文斯吗
You Givens?
你知道我们为什么来这里 对吧
You know why we're here, right?
对
Yeah.
博伊德 那个宇航员叫什么来着
Boyd, what was the name of that astronaut?
我记性不太好
You know, I don't recall.
他可是个大人物
He was a big deal.
去过月亮上呢
Went up to the moon.
他是月球上打高尔夫的 雷兰
He swung the golf club, Raylan.
他是开太空车的
He drove the car.
雷兰 我才是太空迷
Raylan, I was the one enamored with space flight.
我很确定这次我是对的
I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one.
他是开太空车的
He drove the car.
我赌一块钱
I'll bet a dollar.
我现在身上没有 雷兰 但是
Well, I don't have it on me now, Raylan, but --
拜托你们
Oh, for Christ's sake.
-没错 -搞什么
- Right. - Jesus.
雷兰 你知道我和大家一样
Raylan, you know I like a good conversation
也喜欢随便聊聊 但
as much as anybody, but --
但 时不我待
But, uh, being as matters are pressing?
你何不把德鲁·汤普森交给
Why don't you just hand over Drew Thompson to these --
说不上是好人
Well, I won't say nice, but --
交给这些人 给咱俩都省省事儿
people, and save you and me a whole lot of trouble?
你伙计说得对
Your buddy's right.
我对你根本不感兴趣
I don't give a rat's ass about you.
我只要汤普森
Just Thompson.
首先 我不会交出任何人
Well, first off, I ain't handing over anyone,
或者说 你们要求的我都不会做
or generally speaking, doing anything either of you say.
其次 更重要的是
And secondly, and perhaps more important,
你俩再靠近一步
you two come any further,
今天下午就别想好过了
you're gonna have a bad afternoon.
光斗嘴有意思吗
Now we're having fun.
雷兰 讲讲道理
Raylan, just listen to reason.
只有你们两个吗
It's just the two of you?
你们还是去多找点人再回来
Why don't you come back when you got a few more guys.
我会在楼上等你们的
Meantime, I'll be upstairs.
你还想接着聊
You want to continue this conversation,
想找到我不难
I won't be too tough to find.
他想要玩警♥匪♥大战
He wants Butch and Sundance,
1969年美国西部警♥匪♥枪战电影
咱就陪他玩
he'll get it.
他通常会更明事理
He's usually a little more fair-minded.
今天可不是
Not today.
只要叫多点人来
As long as you're inviting people,
弄得热闹点
make it a party.
没事的
It's okay.
是我 鲍勃
It's me, Bob.
发生了什么
Wh-what happened?
他们找支援去了
They're calling for backup.
然后呢
Then?
然后他们会进来
Then they're coming in.
但你 你有计可施的 对吗
But you -- you got it handled, right?
我大概为咱们争取到了五分钟
I figure I bought us maybe five minutes.
好吧 这样的话 我必须要说
All right, well, then, I-I-I ought to say this.
闭嘴
Don't.
好的
Okay.
四辆车 所有的点烟器
Four cars, and not one goddamn cigarette lighter
都用来给手♥机♥充电了
that isn't being used to charge a goddamn cellphone,
你们还都不抽烟
and none of you smoke.
没人抽烟吗
Nobody smokes?
这儿是肯塔基 不是索萨利托
This is Kentucky, not Sausalito.
你们什么毛病
What's wrong with you people?
我擦
Well, damn!
我以为你要来扔
I thought you were gonna throw it!
我了个擦
God damn!
我觉得如果真有炸♥药♥
I think if there had been explosives,
火焰应该会比这
it would have been bigger than tha--
尼玛 我们走
Holy shit. Let's go!
走吧
Let's go.
等等
Wait.
我擦
Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
我看错了
I was wrong.
德鲁在那儿
Drew's there.
哪儿
Where?
看越野车和法警的车中间
Look between the S.U.V. and the marshal's car.
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
他就在那儿
He's right there!
那不是他
It's not him.
得了吧
Oh, for Christ's sake!
枪给我
Give me that.
你说的对
Oh, you're right.
不是他
That's not him.
来点什么吗 奥古斯丁先生
Can I get you anything, Mr. Augustine?
我可是要抽根烟
I'm gonna have a smoke.
我也不记得多久没抽了
I haven't indulged I don't know when.
但现在这情势
But circumstances being what they are,
我想 管他呢
I figure what the hell?
所有我想戒掉的坏习惯里
All the bad habits I tried to quit,
抽烟是最难戒的 你也看到了
smoking was the hardest, as you can see.
你知道吗 抽十年烟
Did you know that for every 10 years you smoke,
皮肤就会衰老十四岁
your face will age 14 years?
我在网上看到的
I read that on the internet.
没人介意的话 我要再来杯酒
If nobody minds, I would like to have a drink with this.
一手忙抽烟 另一手有点闲
One hand full makes the other one feel so lonely.
你为什么要说话
Why are you talking?
你不喜欢这个问题
Oh, you don't like that question?
那我问个别的
Let me ask you another.
你得舔多少鸡♥巴♥
How many dicks you got to suck
才能做上这儿的老板娘
to get to the top of the food chain around here?
估计得好多好多
It's got to be a ton of dicks.
从早到晚 一日三餐
It's got to be, like, morning, noon, and night.
从十四岁就要开始舔吧
Like, ever since you were 14.
一定像这样 早上闹钟响了
It's got to be like, the alarm goes off,
我正舔鸡♥巴♥呢
"I'm sucking dick."
我还能舔谁的呀
"Where's another dick I can suck?"
鸡♥巴♥ 鸡♥巴♥ 鸡♥巴♥
Dick, dick, dick.
上♥床♥ 舔个鸡♥巴♥先
Go to bed, suck a dick.
鸡♥巴♥呀 鸡♥巴♥呀 鸡♥巴♥呀
Dicks, dicks, dicks.
一定有很多很多
It's got to be a ton.
我是说你这种三流的金发姑娘
I mean, a small-time, blond girl like you,
想要改善生活
looking for a better life?
你这样的多了去了
Plenty of girls like you,
你有什么与众不同的
but what sets you apart?
口♥活♥了得吧
Extraordinary vacuuming skills.
肯定是吧
It's got to be, right?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表