剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你肯定是哪根筋不对了
You must've had a screw loose,
以为自己打了她一顿
thinking you could toss her around
我们会不知道
and not hear about it.
你们以为自己是谁 随便到我家
Who you think you are, come in here,
像在关塔那摩一样审问我
interrogate me like I'm in Gitmo?
你们给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
没门 孩子
No, son.
听着 在这里我们告诉你该干什么
Now, see, this is where we tell you what to do,
而不是反过来
not the other way around.
跪下
Get on your knees.
怎么 他没满足你吗
What, he didn't finish sucking you off?
我什么都没干
I didn't do nothing!
事情是这样的
Now, here's how it is --
你打了我的姑娘们 就等于打了我们
You go and hit one of the girls, you hit us.
而我们就会加倍打回来
And we -- we are gonna hit you back with a vengeance.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it, man.
别 求你了 我没打人
No, please! I didn't hit nobody!
求
Plea--
求你了
Please...
不
No!
别打了 求你了
No more, please...
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right!
他得到教训了
Lesson learned!
别杀了他 科尔 上帝
Don't kill him, Colt! Jesus!
这是为了打那姑娘
That's for hitting a girl.
该死
God damn.
查下他的脉搏
Hey, check his pulse.
自己查去
Check it yourself.
很高兴你还在这
I'm glad you're still here.
科尔顿和约翰尼被派出去了
Colton and Johnny had to run an errand.
我估计你穿成这样
Well, I'm assuming you're in that dress
是想我和你一起去阿诺德家
'cause you want me to go with you up to Arnold's.
去过了
Already went.
我们明晚被邀请去纳皮尔家了
And we are invited to Napier's house tomorrow night.
我们能去阿诺德很高兴
Arnold even seemed happy to have us.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, baby.
就按你的方法试试
We'll try it your way.
我有点纠结 博伊德
I'm struggling here, Boyd.
你先前问我是不是爱你
You asked me earlier if I loved you.
你知道答案是肯定的
You know the answer to that's "Yes."
我没有因杀了坏人而失眠
Now, I didn't lose any sleep over devil.
肯定不是德尔略
Certainly not Delroy.
但想到埃伦·梅长眠地下
But Ellen May being in the ground...
我就心痛不已
It's tearing me apart.
艾娃 她可能毁了我们
Ava, she could've destroyed us.
我知道
I know.
但那还是阻止不了我一闭上眼睛
Doesn't keep me from seeing her Face every time
就看到她的脸
I close my eyes.
我会为你做任何事 博伊德·克劳德
I have and I will do anything for you, Boyd Crowder.
但如果我们继续这样下去
But if we're gonna continue down this road,
我至少要知道什么时候是个头
I got to know where we're headed.
两分钟后卡车那见
You meet me in that truck in two minutes.
博伊德 我
Boyd, I --
宝贝
Baby.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
我小时候我妈妈
My mama -- she used to Bring me up here
总带我来这里
when I was a little boy.
我看着那些灯
And I would look out at these lights,
假装它们是繁星
pretend that they were stars.
我就走进我的宇宙飞船 漂浮在宇宙中
I'd step in my spaceship and just float through the universe.
过不了多久就会有人
It wasn't long 'fore somebody
赶我们走
run us off.
我们在这不怎么受欢迎
We weren't really welcome up here.
这就是你的宇宙飞船吗
That your spaceship?
相当小阿
It's awful small.
给你的
It's for you.
回答你先前的问题
Answer to your question from earlier.
这可是不少钱
That's a lot of money.
过去几个月我一直偷偷存钱
I've been stashing away for the last few months.
瞒着你感觉真不好
I hated to hide it from you.
我...一直在等待
I've just, uh...been waiting for
合适的时机
the time to be right.
什么合适时机
Right for what?
这是房♥子的首♥付♥ 艾娃
It's a down payment on a house, Ava --
你想买♥♥哪里都行
anywhere you want it.
也许是有这样风景的地方
Maybe it'll even be a place with a view like this.
博伊德
Boyd --
这就是我们现在正在做的事
This is why we're doing the things we're doing.
为了未来
It's for the future.
三代以后 我们也将是个古老家族
Three generations' time, we'll be an old family name.
任何人都不会犹豫让自己家的孩子
Won't nobody think twice about their kid
和克劳德家的孩子放学后一起玩
and a-a Crowder kid playing together after school.
孩子
Kids?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
看底下
Look underneath.
我知道一般人都不这么干
I know this ain't exactly how most people do it...
把他们的爱意藏在一盒子钱下面
Professing their Love over a box of cash,
不过就我看来 艾娃·克劳德 你和我
but the way I see it, Ava Crowder, you and me...
我们不是一般人
Well, we ain't like most people.
确实不是
No, we ain't.
艾娃
A-ava...
我一生的挚爱
The love of my life...
我的心肝宝贝
The apple of my eye...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
天啊 我愿意
God, yes.
宝贝 应该是另一只手
Oh, baby, it's the other hand.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表