剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Copy that.
好了
All right.
你什么都不会说的 对吗
You're not gonna say anything, hmm?
就躺在那里 等我出去
Just lie there and wait me out.
医生说你会时醒时昏
Doc says you've been in and out and
有可能我在的时候你一直昏睡
there's a chance you'd sleep all the time I was here,
但我们都知道你那么可恶
but we both know you're too mean
不会这么容易放过我
to go that easy,
那就醒来吧
so come on.
说点什么
Give me something.
我不是要你道歉
I ain't asking for an apology.
那得花太久时间了
Hell, that'd take too long,
而且我不需要什么慈父的忠告
and I don't want any fatherly advice.
如果你有什么好忠告
Figure if you had any worth giving,
也不会躺在监狱的医务室里危在旦夕了
you wouldn't be circling the drain in a prison infirmary.
只是...
Just...
说点什么
give me something.
谁是德鲁·汤普森
Who's Drew Thompson?
不是为我 而是为你的孙子们
Not for me -- for your grandkids.
他们可以在署长父亲的陪伴下
They can grow up with a chief deputy for a daddy,
听着爷爷的故事成长
hear stories about their granddaddy
他们的爷爷也不完全是个混♥蛋♥
who wasn't just a son of a bitch.
好了 阿尔洛
All right, Arlo.
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last last chance.
别走
Don't go.
近点
Closer.
滚蛋吧
Kiss...My...Ass.
你不怕痒 是不是
You're not ticklish, are you, huh?
不怕痒吗
You're ticklish?
把那只手给我
Give me that hand.
就是这样
Yeah.
绑得你紧紧的
Nice and tight.
绑得你爽爽的
Nice and tight.
好爽哇
Yeah.
靠 是你老婆吗
Oh, shit. Is that your wife?
如果是我老婆
If it were my wife,
她能做的最糟的事就是要加入咱俩
the worst thing she would do is ask to join in.
但我老婆 不会按门铃的
But my wife, she don't ring the bell.
这倒说得通
That makes sense.
对 当然咯
Yeah, it does.
长官 有什么能为您效劳的
Officer, what can I do for you?
基纳先生
Mr. Keener.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
请呆住别动
Hold still, please.
你说什么
Excuse me?
只要...
Just...
有什么问题吗 长官
Is -- is there a problem, officer?
对
Yeah.
那好吧
All right, then.
你让我调查那名单后
so, not half a day after you asked me
不到半天的时间
to look into a list of names,
那上面的人就挂了一个
one of the men on that list turns up dead.
我能假设这不是巧合吗
Can I assume that's not a coincidence?
我尽量不去假设什么
I try not to assume anything,
但如果只是个巧合的话
but I'll allow if it is a coincidence,
那也真是太巧了
it's a hell of a one.
除了这个遇害人
Except that now,
我还找到另一个不在你名单上的死者
I got a second stiff who's not on your list
同样的作案手法
and was killed the same way as the first --
近距空心弹
close-range hollow-point,
倒地后头部再来一枪
head shot after he hits the ground.
如果凶手不是同一人的话
And it would be hell's own shakes of a coincidence
就只能归结为无巧不成书了
if he wasn't killed by the same man.
所以现在的问题是
So I guess the question here is,
这些巧合之中哪些真的只是巧合
which one of those coincidences is just a coincidence?
那名单是什么
What's the list?
德鲁·汤普森的遗孀 前任遗孀
Drew Thompson's widow -- or former widow,
管她什么身份 让她看了车管局的照片
whatever she is -- had her go through DMV photos,
列出了可能是她失散多年丈夫三十年后
put aside any guys that could be her dearly departed,
样貌的人
plus 30 years.
你之前从未提过这个寡妇
You never said anything about the widow.
鉴于你只对执法感兴趣
Seeing as that you're only interested in enforcing the law
同时我决不能让你帮博伊德走在我前面
and under no circumstances are you helping Boyd stay ahead of my investigation,
我觉得你不会关心这事
I don't see why you'd much care.
博伊德没我的帮助
Boyd's doing just fine
还是走在你前面去了
staying ahead of you without any help from me.
什么意思
What's that mean?
布朗宁的妻子 或者
Browning's wife -- or widow,
现在该称遗孀
I guess she is now --
她说博伊德今早去找过他
She said that Boyd came to see him this morning a good three,
在你打电♥话♥告诉我名单前三四个小时吧
four hours before you called me with your list.
那这个家伙呢
What about this fella?
她的遗孀有说过博伊德的事吗
His widow say anything about Boyd coming?
那不是他的遗孀
Well, that ain't his widow.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been?
你错过了最刺♥激♥的时刻
You missed all the excitement.
我有些私事要处理
I had some personal business.
另外 很明显
Plus, apparently,
我堂兄决定要大战一场了
my cousin has decided to start world war iii.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你没听到警笛声吗
Well, you missed all the sirens,
博伊德在过去几个小时内连杀了三人
'cause Boyd's dropped three bodies in the last few hours.
博伊德没有杀任何人
Boyd hasn't dropped anybody.
什么
What?
你是说 这些人都是你干掉的
Are you saying that you killed those men?
为什么
Why?
因为他们中有一人就是德鲁·汤普森
'Cause one of them was Drew Thompson.
谁告诉你的
According to who?
博伊德
Boyd?
如果他们中有人是的话
Only one of them even could have been,
只可能是布朗宁
and that would've been Browning,
但如果那样就太巧了
but that'd be a hell of a coincidence.
为什么
How so?
外面有成群的人
Well, there's been a bunch of men
因为土地交易想让博伊德干掉那家伙
wanting Boyd to kill him over some land deal.
还有另外一个 那个叫萨姆的家伙
Then it was the other one -- that Sam guy.
萨姆·基纳在我出生前就和
Sam Keener was an old drinking buddy of my uncle Owen's way
我叔叔欧文称兄道弟的了
back in the day before I was even born.
差不多是德鲁来这
That would've been 10, 12 years
10到12年前的事了
before Drew even got here.
你是想说
So you're telling me that, uh...
博伊德给我的是他仇家的名单
that Boyd just handed me his enemies list?
我只是把我知道的告诉你
Oh, I'm just telling you what I know.
克劳德先生
Mr. Crowder,
我有好消息和坏消息
I have some good news and some bad news.
好消息是你就要达成目的了
The good news is you're about to get your wish
你表哥就要摆脱尘世烦恼了
as far as having your cousin shuffled off this mortal coil.
坏消息呢
The bad news?
你要把德鲁·汤普森给我找来
That makes you the man who's going to bring me
至死方休
Drew Thompson or die trying.
记住 是你自愿的
And remember, you wanted this.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
知道什么
Should've known what?
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens,
如果你要来这儿的话
if you were coming down here anyway,
谢尔比还抓我♥干♥嘛
why have Shelby drag me in again?
上次也不是我让他抓你的
I didn't have him drag you in the first time.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你觉得呢
Oh, what's it look like?
谢尔比派你来的吗
Did Shelby send you?
他是老板他说了算 不是吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表