剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
那你就等着
You wait.
她说 钱在货车上
"Money's in the van," she says.
那些鸡啊
Oh, them chickens.
你得理解 哥们
You got to understand, man --
这事一直是我的梦想
I've been holding that dream in my head so long,
可能因此有点迷失了
I might kind of lost sight of the thing.
我知道你带着手铐呢
Randall, I know you're shackled,
这有点不公平
and it ain't half fair,
但是如果你再说一个鸡字
but you say one more word about chickens,
我就再给你一枪
I'm gonna shoot you again.
一天结束了 当一切尘埃落定
End of the day, when it's all done...
为了她还是值得的
She's still kind of worth it,
不是吗
though, isn't she?
跟巡警说"造成不便很抱歉"
Tell the trooper I said, "Sorry for the mess."
斗鸡能赚很多钱 雷兰
There's money in fighting chickens, Raylan.
你好好想想
You think about it.
你
Oh, you...
我们的斯特利和奎尔沃不够货了
We're low on Stoli and Cuervo,
你可以稀释一下
so maybe you could stretch it out--
在我续订之前多卖♥♥一阵子
make it last till I can make a call?
准备好了吗
You all set, then?
好了
I am.
好吧
All right, well--
我知道你为什么赶我走 艾娃
I know why you're sending me away, Ava.
我一直在想
I been thinking about it--
埃伦·梅
Ellen May--
你必须知道 我绝对不会说出去
You got to know, I would never say nothing
关于我们
about what we--
该死
God damn it!
埃伦·梅 你到底有什么毛病
Ellen May, what the hell is wrong with you?
我就是说
I'm just...I'm just saying,
如果是因为
if that's the reason--
杀了德尔略的话
killing Delroy--
我不会说出去的
I can keep my mouth shut.
我保证
You'll see.
我只是想说
I'm just say...I'm just trying to say
我不会说出去的
that I won't, I won't--
我知道你不会说出去的 埃伦·梅
I know you won't say anything, Ellen May.
我知道
I know it.
没关系
It's all right.
你最好现在就走
You better go now.
科尔等你呢
Colt's waiting.
那就再见吧
Goodbye, I guess.
再见了 埃伦·梅
Goodbye, Ellen May.
塑料子弹挺有意思
Beanbag rounds were a nice touch.
你要怎么处理那些鸡
What are you gonna do about the chickens?
我正开车找烤肉店打算
I'm driving around looking for a barbecue
把它们卸下去
joint to drop them off at.
别开玩笑了
Don't even joke.
不管发生了什么 那些都是你的了
However it went down, they're all yours now.
别担心
Don't worry.
现在它们肯定吃饱喝足
Sure by now they've been fed,
正看动画片呢
watered, watching cartoons.
钱怎么办
What about the money?
也许这就是老天在告诉我
Figure maybe the universe's way--
我命中注定就得不到
of saying I wasn't meant to have it
这笔钱
in the first place.
琳赛呢
What about Lindsey?
她怎么了
What about her?
你让她走了
You let her go?
和那些钱一个意思
Kind of the same answer as the money.
你现在要做什么
What are you gonna do now?
你确定
You sure?
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
是谁
Who was that?
是艾娃
That was Ava.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
她说
She said...
如果你准备好回去工作了
that if you're ready to come back to work--
我是说真正的工作
I mean really work--
在奥黛丽那有你的一席之地
then there's a place for you at Audry's.
我可以工作
I-I-I can work!
我能工作 我会的 你会知道的
I can work! I will! You'll see!
好的 会的
Okay. We'll see.
她说原因了吗
She say why?
没有
No, she did not.
肯定是因为我告诉她的事
I bet it's 'cause of what I told her.
可能吧
Probably.
感觉真好
Feels good.
能回家
Going home.
他会办得干净利落 艾娃
It'll be quick, Ava.
她都不会察觉
She'll never know.
不会感到害怕
She won't be afraid.
前一分钟她还在
One minute, she's here,
下一分钟她就走了
and the next, she's gone.
就像这样
Just like that.
我得去尿尿
I got to take a piss.
你去加油 我会付钱
You pump, I'll pay.
加10美元的
Put in $10.
好的
Okay.
等一下
Just a minute!
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Oh, shit!
妈的 妈的
Shit! Shit!
你看见一个女孩了吗
Hey! Did you see a girl?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
妈的
Shit!
埃伦·梅
Oh, Ellen May.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表