剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'm listening.
还记得我表哥蓝尼吗
You remember my cousin Lonnie?
住在亚拉巴马州
Over in Alabama?
记得 他只有一条腿
Yeah, he got but the one leg.
会在周日到伯的餐厅吃晚饭
He came that time to Sunday dinner at Bo's?
他喝醉了 把他那辆老普利茅斯车
He got drunk -- flipped his old Plymouth
撞翻在家门口
right in front of the house.
我记得
I remember.
那之后他就戒酒了
Well, he sobered up after that --
还有了信仰
found Jesus.
开了间无证经营的旅店
Runs a little no-tell motel --
有免费的HBO台 却没冰块
Kind with the free HBO but no ice.
还招了些小弟替他打点
Has a little lay congregation out back.
埃伦·梅不是想从良嘛
Ellen May wants to be done whoring,
他那或许有什么正经活儿干
he might give her a chance at honest work --
打扫房♥间之类的
cleaning rooms and whatnot.
如果她不喜欢在那干
If she doesn't like what he's preaching,
沸泉那面有很多教堂
there's plenty of other churches in Boiling Springs.
也有很多妓院
Whorehouses, too.
你认为他会愿意收她吗
You think he'll take her in --
她这么神经兮兮的
all her crazy bullshit?
我觉得他会愿意接受这个挑战的
Well, I think he might welcome the challenge.
该死
Damn it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
兰德尔 我刚才怎么说的
Randall, what did I just say?
该死 兰德尔 站住
Damn it, Randall! Stop!
别熄火
Just keep it Running.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
是我
Hey, it's me.
听着 我刚刚--
Listen, I just --
该死 兰德尔
God damn it, Randall.
那是谁
Who's that?
你打给谁呢
Who you calling?
警♥察♥
Calling 911.
打给谁
You did what?
这样里面那家伙
So that boy inside
才不会在等待救援的时候挂掉 蠢蛋
doesn't die waiting for help, idiot.
如果你都发泄完了
Now, if it's all out of your system,
咱能在警♥察♥来之前赶紧走了吗
then can we go before they get here?
真该死
God damn it!
那是我的宝贝儿 就是那个
That's my big boy, right there --
宁录 旧约里的那个
Nimrod, like in the Old testament.
你用他来斗吗
You fight him?
宁录 旧约中的一个英勇的猎人和史那之王
不 现在不了
No, not anymore.
他健康出了点儿问题
He has health problems.
他这么瞪着我
Looking at me like he
像是想把我的眼珠子啄出来似的
wants to peck my eyeballs out.
他挺温顺的
He's a sweetheart --
除非你惹急了他
unless you push him too far.
他要是发起脾气来 你可得小心点
Lose his temper, though. Watch out.
他会让你生不如死的
He'll cut you like a prison bitch.
鸡爪有这么厉害吗
Little chicken toenails do all that damage?
鸡爪 怎么可能
Toenails, hell.
看到这些距铁了吗
You see these gaffs here?
锋利得像钻石
Keep them sharp as a diamond.
斗鸡时他们会深深刺入敌人体内
They get them buried up in one another up in the pen,
我们还得亲手把两只鸡拉开
we got to reach in and pull the birds apart again.
所以你得小心了
You be careful, though.
如果这儿被割到了
You get caught here...
这儿 或者这儿
here...or here --
那可是见血封喉 姐们儿
it's "lights out," sister.
告别都没有你就一命呜呼了
No lullaby. Good night.
盖恩斯先生 如果你再拿这刀片
Mr. Gaines, you keep putting that little blade
在我眼前晃悠
close to my face,
我就把它夺过来
I'm gonna take it away from you
看是谁给谁送别
and see who's singing who a lullaby.
妞真火爆
Lady don't blink.
她很厉害嘛
She's all right.
还有两个问题
Two more questions,
关于兰德尔·库西克的
then -- about Randall Kusik.
没见过那家伙
Never met the man.
我尽量避免与最终买♥♥家直接接触
I try to insulate myself from direct contact with the end buyer.
这么说布恩兄弟从兰德尔那里收款
So, uh, Boone brothers collect payment from Randall.
再付钱给你
They pay you.
然后你再弄齐什么来着
You assemble the, uh, whatever?
一条语♥音♥信息
肯塔基黄金豪华斗鸡套装
Kentucky gold deluxe fight package --
斗鸡这种皇家运动所需掌握的一切
everything you need to dominate the royal sport
打包装进车里 方便运输
of cockfighting in an easy-to-transport premium motor rig.
刀片也包括在内吗
Blades come in the package?
是距铁 小姐
Gaffs, miss.
上帝
Oh! Jesus!
雷切尔
Rachel.
她给我打电♥话♥了
She called me.
她给你打电♥话♥了
She called you?
我开始不知道是她
I didn't recognize her number at first,
所以转到语♥音♥信箱了
so I sent it to voicemail.
我拨回去 不是她手♥机♥
Reverse lookup now -- not her cell.
那她说了些什么
Well, what'd she say?
我不知道他为啥要打我
I don't know why he come in on me like that.
我只不过是给他的女友
All I'd done was show his lady
介绍胶卷罢了
what kind of film to buy.
你以前见过他吗
You saw him before this?
都在监控里
It's on the video there --
他们以前来过
two of them come in here before.
要不是你们
If I didn't know better,
我肯定认为那个金发女人故意害我被揍
I'd swear that blond girl set me up to take a beating.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我早该明白这种好事不可能是真的
Guess I should have known it was too good to be true.
我没遇到过多少跟我有共同兴趣的人
I don't meet many people with a common interest.
我只是觉得
I just thought...
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Yeah.
他们中有人提到要去哪吗
Either one of them mention where they were headed.
你还记得吗
Any point in all this?
她说要去对面的某个农场
Said she wanted to shoot pictures of horses
给马拍照
at some farm across the way.
我告诉她用富士胶卷
I told her to use the Fuji stock.
绿光效果更好
It gets better greens.
她有没有说去哪个农场
She happen to say which farm?
我去阿♥拉♥巴马干什么
What am I supposed to do in Alabama?!
博伊德在那有个亲戚
Boyd's got kin there --
挺正派的人 不是正合你意么
Decent people, and that's what you're after.
你可以去他的汽车旅馆打工
You can work his motel
直到能够自立
till you get back on your feet
准备好后还可以再做下一步打算
and figure out what's next when you're ready.
可是我不想去
But I don't want to go.
艾娃 求你了 别打发我走
Ava, please, don't send me away.
我 我会加倍努力工作的
I will -- I will work harder here.
艾伦·梅 你不想待在这里
Ellen May, you don't want to be here.
我认识你以来
You've been looking for a way out
你一直都在寻找出路
as long as I've known you.
亲爱的我告诉你 这就是你的出路
I'm saying, darlin', this is your way out.
艾娃 这里是我的家
Ava...this is my home.
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
我一直以为我可能
I always thought that maybe --
可能会遇到真命天子
maybe I'd meet the right boy,
有一栋小房♥子
get a little house.
我不是很想要孩子 不过如果他想要
I ain't much for babies, but if he wanted --
亲爱的
Honey.
你得到的这个机会是我从未得到过的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表