剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我确实中了两次奖
I am a double winner.
你打电♥话♥来是为了问我这个吗
Is that why you called, to ask me that?
怎么了 你很忙吗
Oh, why? You busy?
手头有点事
I am in the middle of something.
好吧 那我快点说
All right, I'll make it quick.
我在写一本小说 故事发生在伊♥拉♥克♥
I'm writing a book set in Iraq.
有一章是写宪兵护卫队
There's a chapter where a convoy of military police
运送一个犯人的故事
is transporting a criminal,
丹中尉 我们的主角
and Lieutenant Dan-- he's our main guy--
他有种不祥的预感
he gets a bad feeling.
《阿甘正传》
"Forrest Gump."
《阿甘正传》里有个丹中尉
There's a Lieutenant Dan in "Forrest Gump."
可不嘛 我得改一下
Oh, shit. You're right. I'll change it.
那就叫科尔中尉
Lieutenant Colt.
我想让一个年轻版的杰拉尔·德帕蒂约
I would like a young Gerard Depardieu
在电影里扮演我
to play me in the movie.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
你确该如此
Well, you should be.
他是个硬汉 或者说曾经是
He's a big guy, real badass-- or he was.
后来他有点失控
He's kind of losing his grip.
当我们见到他时 他失去亲人
When we meet him, he's lost someone.
开始吸食查抄来的毒品
He started using dope that he confiscated.
对 但后来我们发现他东山再起了
Yeah, but then we find out that he's kicked again.
那些以为他没落了的人
And anyone who thinks he's in any way diminished
都大吃一惊
is in for a big surprise.
对 他是那种会说自己已经重新振作的人
Yeah, he's the kind of character might say he's kicked,
但我们都知道他离自暴自弃
but we all know he's just one broken shoelace away
只有一步之遥
from saying "Screw it" and picking up again.
不如写他在酒吧
How about you have him go to a bar
和一群突击队员打架
and pick a fight with some rangers,
并把其中几个打进了医院
and he sends a couple of them to the hospital?
这又不是在写武侠小说
It's not a fantasy.
话说回来 在看到
Anyway, he gets a bad feeling
接二连三的废弃车时 他有种不祥的预感
when they pass an abandoned vehicle, sees a second and a third,
他觉得可能是手♥机♥遥控的简易爆♥炸♥装置
so he's thinking IEDs triggered by cell.
你碰到过这种事吗
You ever come across anything like that?
我本人吗
Me, personally?
没有
No.
不过我还真知道有这么支护卫队
But I did hear about this one convoy,
几个自以为是的人开着一辆
couple of Frankensteins
载满枪♥支♥的卡车在十号♥公路上
and a gun truck on highway 10.
侦查员在头两辆车之间
So, the spotter, he calls a halt
下令停车
between the first two cars...
担心要是前进的话
thinking the hajis will blow the second
不法分子会炸了第二辆车
if it moves forward,
而倒♥退♥的话则会炸第一辆
and the first if it tries to go back.
那么他们后来是怎么脱困的
Well, how'd they get out of it?
是了 他们失败了
Yeah, they didn't.
他们吓得不敢动弹
Because they were too afraid to move...
只能坐在他们的车里
they just sat there in their vehicles...
就着头盔大小便
pissing and shitting in their helmets,
甚至还不敢扔出窗外
too afraid to toss it out the windows
因为担心暗中藏有狙击手
on account of possible snipers.
接着他们的粮食慢慢耗尽
Then they ran out of food.
他们开始撕杀 吃对方的肉
They started eating each other
直到只剩一个人
till there was only one left,
而那人最后开枪自杀了
And he blew his brains out.
想知道最悲哀的是什么吗
Do you want to know the sad part?
难道还有更悲哀的
Oh, there's a sad part?
因为他们吓得不敢动弹
Because they were so afraid to move,
到死都不知道那些车里是否真有炸♥弹♥
they never found out whether or not the cars had explosives.
所以总的说来 他们是懦弱死的
So basically, they all died from being pussies.
他们不想动是吧
They don't want to move?
我们就用逼他们动
We'll make them move.
朝后车窗及两边开枪
Shoot the back windows and sides,
但不要射司机和轮胎
but do not shoot the drivers or the tires.
明白了吗
Got it?
现在咋办
And now?
好消息是我不会重蹈覆辙
Well, the good news is I'm not flashing back.
但既然他们这么想让我们行动
But now they're gonna try to make us move.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
那就动给他们看
Move.
见鬼
Holy shit.
他们把那里包围起来了
They circled the venues.
你确定吗
You're sure?
好的 就这样吧
Well, all right, then.
那面是诱饵
It's decoy.
你是没运气哈
You can't catch a break, can you?
我猜对了 护卫队经过那了
Well, I got the convoy right.
不过他说你要的人不在那
He said the man you're looking for ain't in it.
这下可好
Yeah. Right.
还是不知道他人在哪
So, now we're still looking for him.
你有什么办法
So, what's your solution?
让我再想想
Just...let me...think.
直升机什么时候从莱克星顿起飞的
When did that helicopter get up in Lexington?
十分钟以前
10 minutes ago.
很好
Awesome.
尤罗 去那老家伙家里找找
Yolo, go to the old man's house.
他肯定不在那里
He won't be there.
那只是评论 于事无补
That's a comment, not a solution.
之前不觉得 现在真是感觉麻烦大了
Well, if I didn't think I was in deep shit before, I do now.
我们麻烦大了不是因为我这破败的母校
We ain't in deep shit because my alma mater's a flawed redoubt.
我们现在这样都是因为你
We're in deep shit because of you.
我绝不会选废弃的高中
Derelict high school wouldn't have been my move.
事实上 所有这一切 包括如今被追杀
The fact is, all of this, trail of dead included,
都是因为你不肯自首
is 'cause you wouldn't turn yourself in.
你是要继续和这蠢货吵下去
You want to keep arguing with this fool
还是弄清楚我们到底在哪等候支援
or figure out where the hell we're gonna post up?
我才没和他吵
Hey, I ain't arguing with him.
真搞笑
Now he's funny.
我入狱前
Irony's not lost on me
最后一站居然是学校真是太讽刺了
that a high school is my last stop before prison,
因为对我来说两者差不多
as they are about the same.
所以我才会辍学去参军
That's why I dropped out and joined the Army.
你辍学后去了越南
You went from high school to Vietnam?
真是才出虎穴 又入龙潭啊
Out of the frying pan, into the fire?
还好我不用在灌木丛中潜行
Except I wasn't humping through the bush,
小心翼翼地绕过地雷
sidestepping land mines.
我开的是一架老式0-1战机
I was flying an 0-1 bird dog,
在高空中度过了一段非常美好的时光
having a grand, old time on the high wire.
天呐
My goodness.
你领导过十个手下
You've led the life of 10 men.
真好奇你怎么还能分得清
It's a wonder you keep straight
什么是真话 什么是拍马屁
what's real and what's horseshit.
你这样对我
You going at me like this
是因为我把你给耍了吗 雷兰
'cause I had you fooled, Raylan?
不是
No.
不过我确实厌倦了追忆往事
I am getting tired of the folksy reminiscing, though.
我确实在你眼皮底下
well, I was right under your nose
晃悠了两天
riding around for two days.
你会是抓住德鲁·汤普森的大英雄
So, you'll be the big hero who got Drew Thompson,
但你也会留下不少笑柄
but you will be the butt of a couple of jokes, too.
我抓住了你
I got my man.
不会变成笑柄的
That's no joke.
因为你是名非常厉害的法警吗
Mm, because you're such a great marshal?
这点值得商榷 考虑到你害我们
That's debatable, seeing as how you got us pared down
只剩三个人去对付一架阿帕奇直升机
to three people against a goddamn Apache raid.
你装了几天执法人员
Playing the part of a lawman
不代表你就能当专家了
don't mean you know shit about shit.
我知道哪些是走投无路的行动
I know desperate moves when I see them.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表