剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
动起来
Move!
我看了你的片子
I saw your movie.
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what your intentions are.
我本可以拔枪 朝你开火的
I could pull right now and shoot you.
你愿意来这坐着谈吗
You want to do it right here?
别烦我 我不过去
Don't bother me none.
就像我跟你说的那样
Like I told you,
我们要来次真正的对决
we gonna take it to the edge.
还记得第一次交锋的情形吗
Remember how it was the first time?
你认为我不会朝你开枪吗
You didn't think I Was gonna shoot you?
可你没开枪
And you didn't.
现在呢
How about now?
我在工作上遇到过不少类似情况
I run into this kind of situation on the job.
你早就想放弃这次对决了
You've made up your mind to give up,
尽管你现在还活着 可还能活多久呢
and you're still alive but for how long?
你是没机会拔枪了
You ain't gonna shoot.
快看谁来了
Oh, there he is,
活像一坨装在5磅袋子里的10磅屎
looking like 10 pounds of shit in a 5-pound bag.
来瓶啤酒
How about a beer?
敬我们的伊战英雄如何
How about a salute to the Iiaqi war hero?
你看 我从未感谢过你
You know, I never did thank you for your,
为我们这个伟大的国家所做出的卓越贡献
uh, generous service to our great nation.
我转念一想
On second thought,
不如你先给我吹♥箫♥ 然后我再喝啤酒如何
how about you blow me and then get me a beer?
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
我就是开个小玩笑
I'm just having a little fun.
我知道 你能开得起玩笑
I know you can handle it.
也许你开不起玩笑
Or maybe you can't.
也许这就是你最近有点少见的原因
Maybe that's why you've been a little sparse as of late.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
最近很难见到你
Haven't seen you around much?
难道你不是在躲避风声
You sure you ain't laying low?
我生病了
I've been sick.
一直卧床
Been in bed.
你有没有做过令人抓狂的噩梦
You, uh, ever get those fever dreams?
我讨厌做梦
I hate 'em.
总让我感觉自己要疯了
Make me feel like I'm going insane.
我明白
I get 'em.
每个人都做过噩梦
Everyone gets 'em.
你杀了很多人吗
You kill a lot of People?
什么
What?
在伊♥拉♥克♥
In Iraq.
在那杀人和在这杀人有什么区别吗
Is it any different than killing folk over here?
你这话什么意思 约翰尼
Now, what do you mean by that, Johnny, huh?
杀白人和杀其他人有区别吗
Is it different than killing white folk?
没区别
no.
我是说"无辜的人"
Innocents.
你懂的
You know...
平民 孩童这类人
Civilians, kids, that sort of thing.
你会梦到他们的面孔吗
You see their faces in your dreams?
我听说很多老兵都有这样的后遗症
I hear a lot of veterans have that problem.
你得去检查检查你的冰箱了 约翰尼
You need to check your fridge, Johnny.
你的啤酒热的像尿一样
This beer's warm as piss.
你看到埃伦·梅的脸了吗
You see Ellen May's face?
我没有
No, I haven't.
对 你不会看到
No, you wouldn't since, uh...
因为她也不算完全无辜
she wasn't exactly innocent.
博伊德 你知道环保署的超级基金吗
Boyd, do you know about the E.P.A. superfund?
这笔基金通常会在
They come in after
环境灾难发生之后下拨到地方
there's a big environmental disaster like,
比如像淤浆池爆裂这样的环境灾难
say, a slurry pond breaks its banks.
为了清除污染 会有很大一笔政♥府♥基金
Pour in a king's ransom of government funds
下拨到地方
for the cleanup.
好吧 让我猜猜
Well, let me guess.
你们想让弗兰克·布朗宁
You want Frank Browning to bust
炸开他的一个池子
open one of his ponds so
你们就能占政♥府♥便宜了
all of you can suck off the federal tit,
但是他不合作
but he ain't willing to play along.
跟你们说过了他很犀利
Told he was sharp.
弗兰克·布朗宁确实是个麻烦
Frank Browning is indeed a problem.
你似乎可以解决这个问题
You seem like a problem solver.
你想让我去威胁他吗
You want me to twist his arm?
我们更希望你杀了他
We'd prefer it...if you kill him.
如果我不同意呢
And if I say no?
吃人嘴短 拿人手短
After all we've given you?
你说什么
Come again?
妓院
How about the whorehouse?
毒品交易
Drug running.
你想过你是怎么弄到那些的吗
You ever think how you have that?
是我们允许的
'Cause we let you.
把你的对手
Keeps your cross-eyed
平静的请出地盘
brethren down the mountain placated.
你知道"平静"是什么意思吗
You know what that word means-- "placated"?
我知道
Yes, I do.
但是我觉得你想用的词是"安静"
But I think the word you're looking for is "pacified."
这不是重点
I think you're missing the point.
你♥爸♥爸比你懂事
Your daddy got the point.
克劳德家的人听我们的指示做事
Crowders do what we say.
我把话说得他妈的
And to be crystal goddamn...
明白点
clear...
杀了弗兰克·布朗宁 要不然我们就毁了你
Kill Frank Browning, or we'll destroy you.
没想到环境这么好
I was not expecting this.
法警办事
When the marshals do things,
你放心
we try to do it right.
我喜欢你的办事风格
I like how you do things.
我知道我给你定了个罪名
I know I give you a charge,
但你看起来快晕过去了
but you seem almost giddy.
这和你包里的东西
That got anything to do
有关系吗
with what's in the bag?
我的教科书吗
My school books?
洁姬
Jackie.
我想明白了为什么乔迪不直接离开
I figured out why Jody came back
而是回到莱克星顿
to Lexington instead of just taking off.
不是因为孩子和卡特里娜
Wasn't 'cause of the kids or Katrina.
是为了钱
It was for the money,
我确定钱就在那个包里
and I'm pretty sure it is in that bag.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
那是不义之财
It's ill-gotten gains.
如果我找到了 我得上交
If I find it, I got to turn it in.
但是
But...
如果我没有找到
if it was never found
它自己回到卡特里娜和孩子那里
and it made its way back to Katrina and the kids,
也不是一件坏事
that wouldn't be such a bad thing.
什么事 头儿
What's up, chief?
你是想告诉我发生了什么
So, were you gonna tell Me
还是憋在肚子里
what happened or just keep it to yourself?
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
太体贴了
That's very thoughtful.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
到现在你还没去成特兰布尔监狱吗
In all this, you still haven't made it to Tramble.
明天一早就去
Uh, first thing tomorrow morning.
你在哪
Where are you?
别担心 房♥间的钱我们不付
Don't worry. We ain't paying for the room.
什么 她坐在你旁边吗
What, is she sitting right beside you?
我听见淋浴的声音了
I hear the shower running.
可能得睡沙发了
Probably just gonna sleep on the couch.
那可是头一回 是吧
That'd be a first for you, wouldn't it?
她爱上你了吗
She in love with you yet?
阿尔特 这个姑娘对我这个老家伙
Art, this girl ain't the least bit interested in
一点兴趣也没有
an old fart like me.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表