剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I need to get home and get some beauty sleep.
得了吧 来吧
Oh, come on, now.
你是演员吗 还是什么狗仔队
Are you a player or some kind of gawker?
记住哦 正确答案只有一个
And keep in mind, there's only one right answer.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
上一个对我动手动脚的男人
Last man handled me like that,
我在饭桌上毙了他
I shot dead at the dinner table.
得了吧 难道你不知道你是来干嘛的吗
Come on. Don't you know why you're here?
说不定你也乐在其中呢
You might as well enjoy yourself.
孩子 够啦
Son, son, come on.
只要我再使点劲
Now, I'm gonna keep
就能听到你骨头断裂的声音了
turning till I hear a pop.
说不定你也乐在其中呢
You might as well enjoy yourself.
放开他 博伊德
Leave him be, Boyd.
我来料理他
He's gonna have to answer to me.
亚伯 你个蠢货
Abel, you get your sorry ass down
快给我滚下来
them stairs right now.
该死的狗仔队
Goddamn gawkers!
赶紧走
Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥的跑到哪去了
Where the hell did you disappear to?!
我没想要丢下你 宝贝儿
Look, I had you on a rope, baby.
只不过比我想的多耽搁了一会
It just got a little longer than I intended.
那你刚才在干嘛
Oh, w-what were you doing --
想看看事态能发展到什么地步吗
waiting to see how far they were gonna take it?!
我一看见就马上过来了
I came when I saw.
刚才让你受惊了 对不起
Now, I'm sorry if you got nervous.
好吗
Okay?
抱抱来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
你找出谁是德鲁了吗
You find out if one of these guys was Drew?
可能是李 也可能是杰拉尔德
Lee maybe, Gerald Maybe.
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我明白他们为什么邀请我们过来
But I do know why they invited us here.
我觉得他们想让我去
I think they want me to
吓唬吓唬弗兰克·布朗宁
strong-arm Frank Browning.
那个矿主吗
The mine owner?
是谁都一样
The same.
现在他们让我先送你回家
Now, they want me to run you home,
再回来听他们的计划
come back up here, and hear what they got to say.
我不相信这帮三叶草山上的人
I don't trust these Clover Hill people.
但这并不意味着我不能从他们身上赚钱啊
That don't mean I can't make a little money off of them,
同时我也能慢慢找出谁是德鲁·汤普森
while I find out if one of them is Drew Thompson.
拿好你的兔毛夹克
Now, where's your rabbit-fur jacket?
我们回家
Let's go.
操♥你♥妈♥ 乔迪
Oh, goddamn it, Jody.
把我扯进这个烂摊子
Dragging me into your bullshit.
我真是个傻♥逼♥
Oh, I'm such an idiot.
我真是蠢到家了
I am so stupid, stupid, stupid!
如果一会
All right, if the cops come...
警♥察♥来了怎么办
They come.
要是乔迪干掉了那个人 就没事了
If Jody kills the guy, problem solved.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我到底该怎么做
Oh, what am I gonna do?
天杀的
Oh, just kill myself.
我去打一炮 然后就自尽算了
I'll get laid, and then I'll kill myself.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
肯尼思
Kenneth?
-我在 宝贝 -你没事吧
- Yeah, baby! - You're allright?
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a sec, all right?
这是我第一次来犯罪现场
My first crime scene.
从这一刻开始好好享受吧
Enjoy it from right here.
剧本已经基本搞定了
I'm almost done with the script.
有很多笑点
It's a lot of laughs.
怎么每个警♥察♥都喜欢这么敲门
Why does every cop knock like that?
举起手来
Hands up...
靠墙站好
Get it against the wall.
肯尼
Kenny?
你这个肯尼 当了多久啊
How long you been a Kenny?
其实我这辈子 就这一个真名
uh, well, since it's sort of my name, my whole life.
朋友们总是喊我肯尼思
I have friends who only call me Kenneth.
你知道乔迪怎么叫我吗
Jody, you know what he calls me?
肯尼特 不带双元音
Kennet without the diphthong.
你一定想知道 他在不在这里
I bet you're wondering if he's here.
他不在
He isn't.
我已经一个小时没见着他了
I haven't seen him since, an hour ago.
看起来这里没我什么事了
Oh, this doesn't sound like any of my business.
那我就...
So...
乔迪给你留了一部
Jody left you a movie
他主演的电影 如果你是雷兰的话
he's starring in...i-if you're Raylan.
留给我看的吗
He wants me to see it?
别担心
Don't worry.
没多长时间
It isn't too long.
谁拍的
Who shot it?
我拍的
I did.
我之前和他共事过
I worked with him before.
虽然他主演的大部分片子
Most of the ones where he's by himself
都乏味至极 但他的床上功夫
are rather boring, but his x-rated stuff,
比绝大多数人都强
I think, is better than most.
乔迪拍过A片吗
Jody does porn?
拍过一些
some.
但这次
But this one...
这个片子 你一定得看看
this one you have to watch while you're here.
这就是我看待世界的方式
That's how I see the world.
就像篮球一样不停地运转
Going around like this basketball.
我和你还会再见面的 雷兰
Me and you gonna have to meet up again, Raylan.
虽然现在还说不好是什么时候
Can't say when right now.
但在我露面之前
You're gonna be looking over
你最好随时小心身后
your shoulder till I make the scene.
然后我们来一场真正的对决
Then we gonna take it to the edge.
肯尼导演作品
导演兼制片 肯尼思
编剧 乔迪
你认为他会挑好地点 等着我们上钩吗
You think he'll pick a spot and be lying in wait?
他更可能会在车水马龙的大街上
Might walk up behind me in a street
跟上我 然后拿枪指着我的后背
full of people and press his gun to my back.
我觉得你挺希望他找上你的
I think you'd like Jody to find you.
那可能是撂倒他的唯一机会
Might be the only way to get her done.
盯着街上的每一张面孔
Having to look at all the faces
会让你精疲力尽
in the crowd wears you out.
如果我是个男的
I think if I were a guy,
我也会像你一样
I'd be a lot like you.
当个联邦法警吧
Become a U.S. Marshal.
你是认真的吗
you're serious?
也许吧
I may be.
我不妨现在就跟你直说
I might as well tell you now
反正是迟早的事
'cause I know I will later.
我很喜欢你
I got a serious crush on you.
在我的心跳加速
Before my heart starts racing
一激动撞上前车屁♥股♥之前
and we bang into someone's rear end,
我想靠边稍作停留
I want to make a stop.
你要去哪
Where?
高音酒吧 就一会
High-note bar -- for a minute.
我进去看看
Stick my head in.
你认为乔迪可能在那里
You think Jody might be there.
你怎么知道
How'd you guess?
瞧你脸上的表情
Got a look on your face.
我的预感十之四五是对的
I'm right half the time I get the feeling.
在车里等着 好吗
Wait here in the car, okay?
不超过五分钟
I won't be five minutes.
这不是演习吧
This isn't a drill, is it?
不是
No.
好吧 大伙都出去 出去
All right, everybody, let's go -- out!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表