剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
兰德尔·库西克 你认识他吗
Randall Kusik. You know him?
是你男朋友还是搭档
Boyfriend or partner?
都不是
Neither one, as such.
我是不是打扰你们了
Did I come in the middle of something?
你正希望如此 不是吗
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
她说霍普斯在这里 但可能不会配合
She says Hoppus is here, but he might try and duck us.
我说的对吗
Is that about right?
好吧 怎么称呼
Well, miss...?
吉纳
Gina.
你要是能行个方便
Anything you can do to smooth the waters,
我们感激不尽
we'd greatly appreciate it.
我猜你有一米八 或者一米八五吧
I put you about...180, maybe 185.
我猜对了吗
Am I right?
差不多
Give or take.
我们来摔跤吧
Say we wrestle for it.
我们要做什么
We do what, now?
我们来摔跤
We wrestle.
我压住你或是你认输 无论怎样
I pin you, you tap out, whatever
我都带你俩去后面
I'll take you both on back.
认输的话 至少可以保住你的帽子
You tap -- well, you can leave your hat on.
事实上 吉纳
The thing is, Gina --
吓坏你了吧 牛仔
I'm breaking your balls, cowboy.
姐可不是省油的灯
I don't come out of the corner for free.
来吧 亲爱的 我带你到后面去
Come on, honey. I'll take you back.
你不妨也一起来
Might as well come, too, I guess.
你们他妈干什么
What the hell?!
该死的 卢夫斯
God damn it, Rufus!
袜子不错 乔伊 把妹秘诀吗
Nice socks, Joey. Gold tips?
你们三个 赶紧他妈的给我滚出去
All three of you, get the hell out of here now!
放轻松 乔
It's all right, Joe.
你不介意我叫你乔吧
You mind if I call you Joe?
我就是有几个问题想问你
I just got a couple questions,
如果你想先让你的朋友们收拾一下
so if you want to let your friends collect themselves...
她们是我叫来的 你可不是
They invited. You ain't.
妞们 歇会
Bitches, chill.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁啊
Who in the hell are you, now?
我是名联邦法警
I'm a deputy U.S. Marshal,
到这里来找一个拳击手
here looking for a fighter
曾经给你打过拳
who was on your card the other night.
兰德尔
Randall.
就是他
That's the one.
几个小时之前他还在这
He's here a few hours ago,
他和他家老太婆一起
him and his old lady both.
金发妞 长得不难看
Blond girl, not bad-looking.
不过已经走了
Gone now, though.
知道他们去哪了吗
Any idea where they went?
我
I, uh...
你们有搜查证什么的吗
y'all got a warrant or something?
我们要搜查证干什么
What do we need a warrant for?
就随便问个问题
Just asking a question.
如果我拒绝合作呢
Well, suppose I ain't inclined to help?
你们拿我怎么办
What then?
州警和当地警方会花一整天的时间
State police and locals spend the day
把来过这的人都抓回去审问
seizing and interviewing everybody was here.
然后 我作为法警的
And then, me being marshal service,
要没收你的财产
there's also, uh, asset forfeiture.
虽然派对内容可能太一样
Now the, uh, parties won't be quite the same,
不过你这地方还是可以用的
but I could use the space.
我会让我的律师
I'll get my lawyer on the --
或者
Or...
我就是来找兰德尔的
since I'm only looking for Randall
也没空找你麻烦
and I don't got eyes for you one way or the other,
我们或许可以换个方式
we could go about this different.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你说有个女的和他在一起
You mentioned a woman he was with?
听别人叫她琳赛
Called her Lindsey, some such.
原本的计划是那个漂亮的金发小妞出手
Plan was, that pretty little blonde was gonna do her thing
让你们如痴如醉
get you all spun up
然后兰德尔进来
and then have Randall come in
把你打得满嘴爪牙
and twist you on a spit till
然后他俩拿着你的钱远走高飞
they got all the money from you they could carry.
他们以前这么干过吗
So, they done this before, then?
不管怎么说 我是来阻止这一切发生的
Anyways, I'm the one who'll put a stop to all that,
让他们选择另外一条更可取的道路
making it preferable for them to go in another direction.
所以我想 反正我也没提过分要求
So I figure, since I ain't asking much,
或许我的参与可以赢得一个
maybe my participation earns me a simple
他们往哪里逃的小线索
"They went that away."
你们俩走吧
You two, go out.
我有话要跟法警说
I'm gonna talk to the marshal.
走吧
Come on.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what --
没看出那金发小妞
Any fool that didn't see that grifter barbie
有所企图的傻瓜都活该被骗
coming a mile off deserves getting his ass fleeced.
我不太了解这运动
I don't know the game much --
但是我小时候有一次看到舒格·雷·伦纳德
outside once I saw Sugar Ray Leonard put
两人均是80年代拳击名将
用一记上击拳将罗伯托·杜兰击倒
Roberto Duran down with a bolo punch when I was a kid.
那让我印象颇深
That was something.
但是我听说兰德尔想要经营打手
But I hear Randall wants to get into fighter management.
你能告诉我他是要干什么吗
You got any kind of line on what that looks like?
也就是说兰德尔想要经营的
So, saying these fighters Randall's looking to
打手是什么 一群鸡吗
manage are what -- chickens?
斗鸡
Gamecocks.
斗鸡
Gamecocks.
听说他想经营打手
Said he wanted to manage fighters.
我以为他是想...你懂的
I figured he meant, you know...
你刚说那得要多钱来着
How much money did you say it was, again?
我没说
I didn't.
那你怎么知道里面那蠢货不是已经拿到钱了
So how do you know that fool in there hadn't got it,
然后让我们白跑一趟呢
sending us off on a wild-goose chase?
我不知道
I don't.
但我没见他要去别的地方
But I don't see him going anywhere.
如果他说的是真的 我不到两小时
And if he's straight, I got less than two hours
就能到凡尔赛
to get clear out to Versailles,
找到这个耍鸡的
find this chicken guy,
弄清楚他和跑路那两位
keep whatever deal they got from...
达成的交易
taking flight.
你说你去
Saying you got.
那我呢
What about me?
我以为你想留下来和你的新朋友聊聊呢
Oh, I thought you might want to stay and talk to your new friend.
你又会开玩笑了
Oh, so now you're funny.
两小时前我就该到办公室了
Two hours before I have to be at the office.
想去看斗鸡比赛吗
You want to see some cockfighting?
你到底告不告诉我你损失了多少钱
You gonna tell me how much money it was or not?
我说了
I did.
很大一笔
It's a goodly sum.
你说的是富士还是柯达
Did you mean the Fuji or the Kodak?
哪一款绿光效果更好呢
Well, which one did you say is better for greens?
我觉得 是富士
The Fuji -- my opinion.
我听你的
I'll go with your opinion.
伙计
Hey, man.
有瓶装酒吗
You got beer in a bottle?
有的 在后面 头儿
Yeah -- back of the store, chief.
我妹妹总说我该用数码产品了
My sister keeps saying I ought to switch to digital,
但后来我买♥♥了台电脑 仅此而已
but then I got to get a computer and all.
我懂得
Oh, I hear that.
你是想要400的还是200的
Now, did you want the 400 or the 200?
我不太了解这些数字的含义
I don't really understand the numbers.
是指感光度
Oh, it's the A.S.A.
数字越大 越能在暗处拍摄
The higher the number, the darker you can shoot.
天呐
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表