剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
这是房♥子的首♥付♥ 艾娃
It's a down payment on a house, Ava --
你想买♥♥哪里都行
anywhere you want it.
咱们两个 还杀了个人
You and me -- we killed a man.
把他的尸体丢到矿井里 很不体面
We dumped his body down a mine shaft without ceremony.
一个人在我眼前被射杀
I sunk a man was shot right in front of me
我把他扔到黑离路的竖井分叉处
down a splinter shaft off black lick road.
你以为告诉这姑娘你的所作所为
You think telling this girl what you done,
就能洗清你的罪孽吗
that cleans your slate?
你杀她 就也得杀掉我
You kill her, you got to kill me, too.
你想要背负两个谋杀罪名吗
You willing to have two murders on your head?
你不知道我会做什么
You got no idea what I'm willing to do.
我明白的 艾娃
I understand, Ava,
为什么你需要那样做
why you needed to do it the way that you did it.
我们还有一步棋可以走
There's still one more move we can make.
我们把德尔略的尸体处理了 一劳永逸
And we get rid of delroy's body once and for all.
这是我的世界 生存要付出很大代价
This is my world. And my world has a high cost of living.
你想要多少钱
How much do you want?
十
A hundred.
十万
Thousand?
每人十万
Each.
那上帝叫你做什么呢 奥古斯丁先生
What has your god told you to do, Mr. Augustine?
杀掉德鲁·汤普森
Kill Drew Thompson.
你想要德鲁·汤普森 就得找雷兰·吉文斯
Well, if you want Drew Thompson, you'll need Raylan Givens.
而如果你找要雷兰·吉文斯 你就需要我
And if you want Raylan Givens, you'll need me.
雷兰 老朋友
Raylan, old friend?
别开枪
Hold your fire.
德鲁不在这里
Drew's not here.
你们要是想进来 亲自看看
You want to come in, take a look...
博伊德 有句话要对你
Boyd, want to send a message to you and the boys
和你底特律的上司说
you're working for from Detroit.
你输了 放弃 回家吧
You lost. Give up. Go home.
-是那个戴帽子的法警吗 -是他
- Was that the Marshal in the hat? - It was.
他叫什么
What was his name?
雷兰·吉文斯 我们得走了
Raylan Givens. We got to go.
恭喜
Congratulations.
做得好
Nice work.
还有你被停职了
And you're suspended.
德鲁·汤普森和艾伦·梅都处理妥当了
So, Drew Thompson and Ellen May taken care of, huh?
德鲁在去安全屋的路上
Drew's on his way to the safe house.
想出下一步对策之前
We're gonna put Ellen May up in a little no-tell motel
先把艾伦·梅安置在某个汽车旅馆里
till we figure out what to do with her.
很好
Well, good.
这是什么
And what's this?
手续我都办好了
Paperwork's all done.
世界清静了
All is right with the world.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
在我停你的职之前
There's not just one more thing you need to do
是不是还有事没做
before I suspend you?
我看是没了
No, I think I'm good.
我刚才是在讽刺你
That was supposed to be withering sarcasm.
就因为我事办完了吗
Because I'm thorough?
就因为我事办的周全吗
Because I like to see things through?
应该是因为你宁可面对持枪歹徒
I think maybe it's because you'd rather face a gun thug than,
也不愿去上生育指导课
say, go to a birthing class.
是吗 那我就试试你说得准不准
Well... I'm gonna start testing that theory right now.
薇诺娜来电♥话♥了
Got a call from Winona --
说什么两把摇椅 我们已经有一把了
something about two rocking chairs, and we already had one.
一个女人要多少把摇椅呢
How many rocking chairs does a woman need?
是呢 我这就去查查
Apparently, I'm about to find out.
记得你被停职了
Well, consider yourself suspended.
感谢提醒
Much obliged.
你开枪杀了那人 你没事吧
That guy you shot -- you good?
他自找的
He called it.
如果你想找人聊聊的话
Well, if you need someone to talk to...
-你就找瑞秋 -我就找瑞秋
- You got Rachel. - I got Rachel.
不要粉色
No pink.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
婴儿的护理室
Baby's nursery --
你最好别用粉色
You want to stay away from pink.
我记下了
I'll keep that in mind.
本来该我告诉他的
I could have told him that.
清单上所有东西都全了
That's everything on the list.
头盔上的灯检查了吗
You check the light on your helmet?
是的 可以走了
Yeah. Good to go.
我们要下多深呢
How deep we gonna have to get?
46米左右有个转弯
Well, it doglegs left about 150 --
大概能在那里找到他
gotta figure that's where we'll find him.
46米吗
150 feet?
怎么 你害怕掉下去吗
What -- you afraid of falling?
我更怕井塌了把你埋了
I'd be more scared of it falling in on you.
靠 博伊德 上一次有人下去是什么时候
Shit, Boyd. When's the last time this thing was mined?
这么说吧
I'd put it this way --
我爸爸的爷爷是最后一个
My daddy's granddaddy was the last person
从这井里爬上来的矿工了
on the payroll to walk out of that mine.
宝贝
Baby.
借一步说话好吗
Can I have a word?
你能搞定吧
You got this?
没问题
Yeah.
你总说转移尸体
You always said moving a body
非常容易被抓到
was a real good way of getting caught.
别无选择时
Well, that's why it's only an option
也只有这一条路可走了
when you have no other option.
这是最可靠的办法了 艾娃
It's a bird in hand, Ava.
吉米 吉米 我们得走了
Jimmy? Jimmy, we gotta go.
准备好了
Lock and load.
发现什么了
What do you got?
三米处发现尸体 严重腐烂
Located 10-7, in advanced decomp.
我需要个尸体袋 一把铲子 还有...
Gonna need a coroner's bag, a shovel, and, uh...
好多好多绳子
A lot of rope.
博伊德
Boyd?
呆着别动
Stay here.
穆尼
Mooney.
怎么了
What's going on?
我想你知道怎么了 博伊德
I think you know what's going on, Boyd.
州警得到线报说竖井里有尸体
KSP passed us a tip about a body in a mine shaft.
总有这种谣传
Well, there's always rumors about that sort of thing.
这次不是谣传
This ain't a rumor.
看来我选错野餐日子了
Well, looks like I picked the wrong day for a picnic.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
盖尔 薇诺娜
Gayle! Winona!
你们落下了...
You guys left the, uh --
你就是雷兰吧
You must be Raylan.
雷兰
Raylan.
咱们好好谈谈
Let's talk about how to keep this
别让今天成为你生命中最糟的一天
from being the worst day of your life.
On this lonely road
trying to make it home
doing it by my lonesome
pissed off, who wants some?
I'm fighting for my soul
God get at your boy
you try to bogard
fall back, I go hard
on this lonely road
trying to make it home
doing it by my lonesome
pissed off, who wants some?
I see them long, hard times to come
你知道这东西有夜视功能吗
You know this thing has night vision?
有道理 我是说...
Makes sense -- I mean...
你还能怎么看着孩子睡觉
I mean, how else you gonna watch the kid sleep?
你打算什么时候睡觉
When are you supposed to sleep?
你确定他只有这么些东西吗
You're sure this is all he had?
我当然确定
'Course I'm sure.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表