剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
阿尔特 别跟我说我不能跟这个案子
Art, don't try to tell me I can't work this case
是因为我被停职了
because I've been suspended.
-没错 你是被停职了 -看看这儿
- Well, you have been suspended. - Look around.
但这并不是你不能跟进此案的原因
But that's not why you can't work this case.
他们正在从我孩子的婴儿房♥里搬出尸体
They're wheeling bodies out of my kid's goddamn nursery.
这才是原因所在
That's why.
好吧
Fine.
要是尼基真对
And when Nicky makes good on his threat
薇诺娜和孩子下手的话
to kill Winona and the baby,
由你负责
that's gonna be on you.
雷兰 我没法想象你经历的这一切
Raylan, I can't imagine what you're going through.
真的不能
I really can't.
我明白你的感受
And I feel for you.
但我们把话先说明白了
But just so we're clear...
如果你去追捕尼基...
If you go after Nicky...
那你以后都不用来上班了
Don't bother coming back.
还好吗
Everything okay?
不好
No.
怎么了 是孩子出事了吗
What's wrong? The baby?
不是 孩子没事 我很好
No, the baby's fine. I'm fine.
但别的事都不好
But everything is not okay.
能给我们一点儿时间吗
Can you give us a sec?
他说我们在"名单"上
He said we're on "the list."
那是放屁
That was bullshit.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他只是想吓唬你
He was just trying to scare you.
很管用
Oh, well, it worked.
听我说
Listen to me.
这一切以及你都会没事的
Everything-- you are gonna be fine.
我保证
I promise.
我已经很难应付这些事了 雷兰
I am having a hard enough time dealing with this, Raylan,
你不要再来骗我了
without you coming in here and lying to me.
我们打算带你去旅店
We're gonna take you to a hotel.
那我算是接受人身保护还是证人保护
Do I get a protection detail or witsec?
人身保护
Protection detail.
如果是证人保护
'Cause if it was witsec,
我们也不用给孩子改名
then, you know, we wouldn't have to change the baby's name,
反正她还没名字呢
seeing that she doesn't have one yet.
-只有一个保护小组 -好吧
- Just a protection team. - Okay.
他们中可能有人可以给我当生产导师呢
Maybe one of them can be my birthing coach.
里面如果有你需要的东西
If you need something from inside,
我们现在就去拿来
we should get it now.
我想让人马上把你从这儿带走
I want someone to take you right away.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我会找到这件事的元凶
I'm gonna find the guy responsible for this,
并把这件事解决好的
and I'm gonna take care of it.
帕克斯顿先生 非常感谢您能
Mr. Paxton. Well, thank you very much for coming out
在百忙之中抽空过来
on what I'm sure is a very busy day and life.
让我来干什么 博伊德
Well, what am I doing here, Boyd?
我已经不是你手下了
I don't work for you anymore.
不 但你是他手下
No, but you work for him.
而他是我手下
And he works for me.
吉米 把前门锁上
Now, Jimmy, lock that front door.
你又想吓唬我吗 克劳德先生
You trying to scare me again, Mr. Crowder?
我觉得你已经害怕我了 帕克斯顿先生
I think you're already scared of me, Mr. Paxton,
你确实有害怕的理由
as you very well should be.
现在 请你坐下
Now, I would invite you to take a seat,
虽然我不认为这次会议会进行很长时间
but I don't think this meeting's gonna take very long.
执法部门偶尔会把
Now, law enforcement uses
你的殡仪馆当做停尸房♥来使用
your funeral home as a morgue sometimes,
我说的对吗
am I correct?
丧葬承办人经常出于公民责任感
Funeral directors often provide storage for law enforcement
为执法部门提供储藏空间
out of a sense of civic responsibility.
或者是作为保护你的回报
Or payback for them being in your back pocket.
现在你的停尸房♥里有具尸体 帕克斯顿先生
Well, there's a body in your morgue right now, Mr. Paxton.
是今早州警从矿井里发现的
State police pulled it out of a mine shaft this morning.
穆尼 别对我说谎
Now, Mooney, don't you lie to me.
警方已经确认死者的身份了吗
Have the police put a name to that body yet?
州警说那是德尔略·贝克
State police said it was Delroy Baker,
曾经经营过奥黛丽店
some fella that used to run Audry's
后来他失踪了 你接手了
before he went missing and you took over.
别打马虎眼了 好吗
Let's dispense with the ambiguity, shall we?
法医早上从莱克星顿赶来
Medical examiner's coming down from Lexington
确认死者身份和死亡原因
in the morning to identify the body and the cause of death.
帕克斯顿先生
Well, Mr. Paxton...
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me
确保停尸房♥的那具尸体不是德尔略
make that body in your morgue not Delroy.
-我能问问原因吗 -不 你不能
- May I ask why? - No. You may not.
换言之 你是要偷走那具尸体
Simple answer to your question is to steal it
并用别的尸体顶替
get another body to replace it.
-如果你这么提议 -我不是在提议
- But if you are suggesting... - I am not suggesting.
你知道从哪儿能搞到另一具尸体吗
Do you have any idea where to get a second body?
你是殡葬师
Well, you're the undertaker.
你说呢
You tell me.
我为什么要帮你做这些
Why would I do all this to help you?
就当还清你欠我的债吧 帕克斯顿先生
To consider your debt to me paid in full, Mr. Paxton.
我不喜欢这样
Man, I don't like this.
-怎么 你怕啦 -你不怕吗
- What, you scared? - Ain't you?
我只怕没法按时做好这件事
Only thing I'm scared of is not getting this done in time.
接着挖
Keep digging.
他们都没好好安葬他
Well, they didn't even have the decency to put him 6 feet down.
好了
All right.
-我们赶紧把他弄出来 -是啊
- We gotta get him up out of here. - Yeah.
卧♥槽♥ 博伊德
Shit, Boyd!
你不知道我们这是违法的吗
Don't you know what we're doing is illegal?
冷静一些
Stay calm.
把我拉上去 博伊德
Get me out of this, Boyd.
别松 天哪
Keep -- God!
给我手电
Hand me that flashlight.
这是个纸板盒
It's a cardboard box.
穷♥人♥死了只有这待遇
That's what happens, you die indigent.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们为亨利·威利斯的尸体
Well, we take a few moments to
默哀一小会儿
contemplate the mortal remains of Henry Willis
并且感谢他死后比活着
and to thank him for being more useful in death
更有用
than he ever was in life.
你认识他吗
You knew this guy?
讽刺的是 我认识
Ironically, I did.
他10岁学会喝酒
He started drinking at 10,
15岁吸食奥施康定成瘾
got hooked on oxy by the time he was 15.
她就写了这么多
That is all she wrote.
但我们终将一死
But we all end up where he is sooner or later.
好了 拿住这个
All right, hold that.
我们没法完整的把他拿出来
We're never gonna get him out of here in one piece.
最好把他包起来带走
Best we wrap him, take him to go.
去把车上的塑料布拿来
Go get that plastic out of the truck.
给我手电
Give me that flashlight.
艾娃
Ava.
艾娃
Ava!
事情怎么样
How'd it go?
基本按着计划
Almost as planned.
尸体在车里吗
The body's in the van?
往你右肩方向看
Look over your right shoulder.
天啊 博伊德
Jesus, Boyd!
我不能把他扔在大街上
Well, I couldn't leave him on the street,
放在卡车里啊
parked in the van.
你就把他当做感恩节来喝醉了的舅舅
Now, just pretend he's that uncle shows up drunk at thanksgiving,
坐在椅子里看了一下午足球
sits in a chair watching football all afternoon.
你都不会注意到他
You never even notice he's there.
我们要把他放在这里多久
How long we gotta keep it here?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表