剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You put it down!
回家吧 你个臭小子
Go home, you little shit!
让你说我挫
I'll show you midget police.
-开始吧 -我从后面包抄
- Here we go. - I'll cover the back.
别动 别吃了枪子
Sit tight. Try not to catch a stray.
联邦法警
U.S. Marshals!
所有人都停止射击
Everybody stop shooting!
警♥察♥抓小偷
Cops and robbers!
鲍勃 停手
Bob! Stop it!
所有人都冷静一下
Everybody calm down!
叫那小疯子先停下
Tell that goddamn nutball to stop!
闭嘴
Shut up.
放下枪 举起手
Guns down. Hands up.
你也是 鲍勃
You too, Bob.
把那该死的枪放下
Put the goddamn gun down.
对不起 只不过他们一直激我
Sorry -- they just kept pressing my buttons!
好了 先冷静一下
All right. Just... take a moment.
你们有给他专用的小手拷了吗
You got cuffs small enough to fit him?
我没看错的话 你们也开枪了
He wasn't the only one shooting, if I'm not mistaken.
我们只是在保护自己的财产
We're within our right to protect property.
省省吧
Save it.
爷不在乎你的房♥子
Don't give a shit.
我来是为了德鲁·汤普森
I'm here about Drew Thompson.
阿尔洛的事情对不住了
Sorry about Arlo.
本该处理得干净利落的
Should have been clean and easy.
他真是个难搞死的老东西
He was a tough old bird, that guy.
你保护过我
You stood up for me.
我说过我会帮你保守秘密 我做到了
I told you I'd keep your secret, and I did.
开车来的路上我就想告诉你
I was trying to tell you on the drive up here.
我知道 我一直都知道
I know. I always knew.
那现在怎么办 德鲁
So what now...Drew?
现在我才是真的消失了
Now I pull the ripcord for real.
我很感激你所做的一切 真的
I'm grateful for what you've done -- I truly am.
保重
Take care, now!
没准亨特是因为
Wouldn't be hard finding out
欠你们两个人情
if Hunter owed either of you something --
而去伤害阿尔洛
reason to go after Arlo.
等等 原来就是这么个事吗
Wait, so that's what it's about?
有人想对你♥爸♥下手而且跟亨特·莫斯利有关
Some hit on your daddy connected him to Hunter Mosley.
囚犯 涉黑的前执法人员
Jailbird, ex-lawman in the mob's pocket --
事情可不是这样的
Hey, that ain't how it was.
亨特只是左右为难而已
Hunter got himself in a bind.
鲍勃 你的确出力了
Bob, as much as I value your contributions --
但这个人所说的一切都是屁话好吗
Right, but everything this guy's saying is bullshit, all right?
真的吗
Is that right?
对 真的
Yeah, that is right.
我刚来的时候亨特和谢尔比罩着我
Hunter and Shelby looked after me when I first come here,
因为那个孩子 奥利·坎普
on account of that kid, Ollie Kemp.
我把他揍昏过去了
I-I put him in a coma.
我告诉过你这事吗
Did I tell you about that?
说过了 他们对我有恩
I did? Well, they did right by me.
那时很多人想要教训我
A lot of people were looking to put a lot of hurt on me
因为我伤害了那个孩子
'cause of what I did to that kid,
当时他们两个刚成为搭档
and those two were just partnered up.
亨特还只是个菜鸟
Hunter was barely a recruit...
还是我缓刑期的监护人
still took care of my juvie probation,
药店的工作也是他给找的
still got me the job at the sav-mor.
就算谢尔比给亨特背了黑锅
Even when Shelby took the fall for Hunter,
我知道我很幸运能有他们照顾
I knew I was lucky having those guys looking after me.
你说什么
Say that again.
谢尔比怎么了
Shelby did what?
亨特去追亨利·克劳德 克劳德消失了
Well, Hunter went after Henry Crowder, Crowder disappeared,
后来还扯到了迈阿密
and Miami got involved.
当时有很多眼睛盯着
There was all these hard eyes on
警♥察♥局 但谢尔比都担了
the sheriff's department, but Shelby took the heat...
他做了替罪羊
you know, just acted the scapegoat.
做了些幕后交易
Did some back-channel deals
这样亨特才保住了饭碗
so that Hunter could continue on in his career.
然后谢尔比就转行做矿区安保了
That's when Shelby got into mine security.
谢尔比甚至还打点了警校那边
And even then, Shelby put a word in for me at the academy.
那时候他们嘲笑我矮
Of course, they gypped me on the physical and had me run that
还让我在春天跑什么障碍跑
goddamn obstacle course in the spring,
我还花粉过敏
with the pollen.
咱又得走一遍那套狗屁程序了
I guess we about hashed through all the bullshit now,
对吗 雷兰
didn't we, Raylan?
我的巡逻车哪去了
Hey, where the hell is my patrol cruiser?
看着他
Keep an eye on him.
看着他就够了
Just keep an eye on him.
一枪打中脑袋 是吗
A bullet to the head, right?
什么
What?
你杀埃伦·梅的方法 一枪爆头
How you killed Ellen May -- you put a bullet right in her brain.
是的 她死得很痛快
Yeah, and, well, she didn't feel a thing.
你用的什么枪
What kind of gun did you use?
45口径的
The .45.
从脑后
Back of the head.
她那么娇小 脑子几乎都被打出来了
She's so small and light, it nearly blew it clear off.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
你没扔掉它
You didn't dump it?
当然没有 不能扔
Hell no, I didn't dump it.
服役时候就跟着我
That's my service weapon.
我一路从坎大哈偷运回来的
I smuggled that all the way back from Kandahar.
别担心 那地方全是泥浆化学品
Don't worry -- that slurry chemicals,
检测不出弹道痕迹的
they're gonna kill all the ballistics.
我真的离不开这把枪
And I don't want to part with that.
但你是在池塘边杀她的
But you did it at the pond.
不 是在泥潭附近的树林里
No, it was the woods on the way up to the slurry.
我跟你说过了
I told you all of this already.
我喜欢45毫米口径
I like a .45.
非常有威力的枪
It's a very powerful gun.
用它可以对付一个彪形大汉了
You can stop a very big boy with it.
但我个人 更喜欢9毫米口径的
But me, myself, I prefer a 9 mill.
演示一下
Show me.
-什么 -用这把枪指着我的后脑
- What? - Point this gun at the back of my head
让我看看你指的是那个位置
and show me exactly where you pulled the trigger.
你不是认真的吧
Are you serious?
我非常认真
Oh, I'm very serious.
就在这
It's right there.
为什么不在前面 像这样
Well, why not in the front...like this?
因为我不想吓着她
Because I didn't want to scare her.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么对我说谎 科尔
Why are you lying to me, Colt?
这是怎么回事 博伊德
What's going on here, Boyd?
我们知道你没有杀埃伦·梅
We know you didn't kill Ellen May.
别再撒谎了
The lying stops right now.
博伊德
Boyd.
告诉我 说实话
Tell me. Just tell me.
我不知道怎么
I don't know what it...
打了泰瑞还打听埃伦·梅
Beating on Teri and asking about Ellen May?
你可是犯了大错了
Ha ha, that was a big-ass mistake.
告诉我真♥相♥ 科尔
Tell me the truth, Colt.
告诉我
Tell me.
我真的很抱歉 博伊德
I am so sorry, Boyd.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
你不知道这有多严重
You have no idea what you've done.
博伊德 非常抱歉
Boyd, I'm so sorry.
我
I...
她在我的车里
I had her in my car.
我们在加油站停下来
And we stopped at the gas station.
我去厕所检查我的枪
And I-I went into the bathroom to check my gun,
我出来后 她就不见了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表