剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
We ain't driving, Ellen May.
On this lonely road
trying to make it home
doing it by my lonesome
pissed off, who wants some?
I'm fighting for my soul
God get at your boy
you try to bogard
fall back, I go hard
on this lonely road
trying to make it home
doing it by my lonesome
pissed off, who wants some?
I see them long, hard times to come
我这辈子基本都住这
Lived here pretty much my whole life,
还从没见过机场
I never seen the airport.
那里算不上机场
It ain't much of one --
只有几个飞机棚和一条跑道
couple of hangars and an airstrip.
你经常去那边飞吗
You fly there a lot?
我刚搬来这时 尽量不去
When I first moved here, I avoided it.
不得不把我这部分生活藏起来
Had to keep that part of my life hidden.
但最近
But lately,
我有机会来练练手
I've had opportunity to renew my skills.
是那里吗
Is that it?
是的
Yep.
我们从哪里进去
Where do we go in?
那边第二个门
Up there at the second gate.
开着灯的那个吗
Oh, the one by the light?
你说什么
What?
开着灯的那个建筑吗
T-the light there on that building?
开过去
Go past.
为什么
Why?
别减速
Oh, don't slow down.
一直开过去
Just keep going past.
收到
Roger that.
过路车
Passed on.
蹲守的人说司机是个女的
Lookout said the driver was a woman.
那是一小时内的第七辆
That's seven in the last hour.
还有其他简易机场的
There's other airstrips, you know.
方圆160公里内仅此一处
Not within 100 miles, there ain't.
那面有些山
Well, some of those mountains,
他们把山头炸掉
they blew the tops off --
平得跟硬币一样
they're flat as a dime.
足够起降飞机了
You could land a plane on them.
那又怎么样
Doesn't make much sense, does it?
警长的飞机就停在这儿
Since the Sheriff's plane's already here.
UPS[快递公♥司♥]本来想在山上开个配送中心
U.P.S. was gonna put a distribution center up there,
但路况实在太差
but the roads are too bad.
你说什么
What?
-UPS本来想 -没问你
- U.P.S. was gonna put a -- - Not you.
警长在这有架飞机
The Sheriff's got a plane here?
对啊
Well, yeah.
就停在二号♥棚
Uh, up in hangar 2.
谢尔比以前两三周过来飞一次
Shelby used to take it up every couple weeks.
我们过来找你问话
We came here, talked to you,
把这机场全部起降记录
went through all the records of everyone
都查了一遍
who flew in and out of this airport,
你却对警长的飞机只字不提
and you didn't say shit about the Sheriff's plane!
你要找的是个罪犯
You were looking for a criminal.
我提警长做什么
Why would I mention the Sheriff?
那他为什么没在这
Then why ain't he here?
坐下
Sit down.
你通知他的吗
Did you warn him?
我为什么要通知他
And why would I warn him?
你知道他是个走私毒品的杀人犯 对吧
You know he's a drug-smuggling murderer, right?
我什么都没干 我发誓
I didn't do nothing! I swear!
外面的灯是怎么回事
What about that light out there?
平时晚上这个时间也亮着吗
Is that usually on this time of night?
我不知道
I don't know.
平时晚上这个时候谁上这来啊
No one's ever usually here this time of night!
我们在克里斯兰关口设路障了吗
We got a roadblock at Crestland pass?
克里斯兰
Cr-Crestland?
这地图上没有叫克里斯兰的地方
There ain't no Crestland on this map.
地图上找不到的
It ain't on the map.
把无线电给我
Give me a radio.
车里暖和点
It's warmer in here, you know.
这法警外套出奇地保暖
These marshals coats are surprisingly well-insulated.
工作福利之一
One of the perks of the job.
也更干燥
Drier, too.
这衣服也防水
They're also waterproof.
还能让你拥有千里眼吗
They also give you special vision?
如果不能的话
Because if not,
我想不出站在外面跟坐在车里比
I fail to see the odds of catching Drew being any better
抓住德鲁的几率有什么不同
waiting out there than in here.
阿尔特让你这么做的吗
Is that what Art told you?
"瑞秋 跟紧雷兰
"Rachel, stay with Raylan.
别让他感冒了"
Make sure he don't catch cold."
听着
Listen.
我可以接受你态度冷淡
I can deal with your aloofness.
确实很烦人 但我不往心里去
It's annoying, but I let it slide
因为你能做好本职工作
because you get your job done and
而且很养眼
you're easy on the eyes.
我甚至可以接受
I can even deal with the fact
你抓到德鲁·汤普森
that if you catch Drew Thompson,
成为我的上司的事实
you might even be my boss.
但如果你不马上上车的话
But if you don't get in the car right now,
我发誓我就要开始放声高歌♥了
I swear to god I'm gonna start singing show tunes.
你保证
Promise?
现在你最好别惹我 雷兰
Don't mess with me right now, Raylan.
晚上好 先生们
Evening, gentlemen.
还以为你会去机场和我们会合
Thought you were gonna meet us at the airport.
这比我印象里远
Well, it took longer than I remembered.
你每天是怎么从大老远
How the hell do you come all the way down here
到这儿来的
every other damn day?
一路听着有声读物 保持淡定
I listen to a lot of books on tape and stay zen.
希望你听到我马上要告诉你的事
Well, I hope you'll bear that in mind
还能保持淡定
when I tell you what I'm about to tell you.
你要对我发飙吗
Are you gonna yell at me?
什么 你说亨特·莫斯利那闹剧
What -- over that Hunter Mosley fiasco?
不 我打算等抓到德鲁后再让你停职
No, I'm gonna wait and suspend you after we catch Drew.
我要告诉你的是
No, what I was about to tell you
博伊德·克劳德被放走了
is that the Staties let Boyd Crowder go.
什么时候
When?
大概二十分钟前
About 20 minutes ago.
他的律师带了张法♥院♥指令来
Lawyer showed up with a court order.
希望他们放走他之前
Well, I hope they broke his cellphone in half
毁了他的手♥机♥
before they let him go.
我想只有你
I think you're the only person
才会那么做吧
who does stuff like That.
如果他打给席欧·托宁
If he calls Theo Tonin,
留给我们的时间就更少了
we got less time than we thought.
德鲁在执法部门待过
Well, Drew's been in law enforcement.
他很清楚逃跑意味着
He knows that when you run is
离被抓就不远了
when you get caught.
他可能会暂时按兵不动
He might stay put for a while.
他会去哪呢
Any idea where he might go?
他清楚我们守着所有和他有往来的人 那
He knows we're sitting on his known associates, so...
他有女式内衣
He had ladies' underwear.
什么
What?
不是一般的女士内衣
Not like ladies' underwear,
更像是妓♥女♥穿的内衣
like... whore's underwear.
那个
That m--
埃伦·梅在他手上
He's got Ellen May.
克劳德手下那妓♥女♥
That prostitute of Crowder's?
那天他不是跟博伊德说了什么
Why he said something to Boyd the other day.
因为埃伦·梅在他手上
He's got Ellen May.
找到她就能找到德鲁
We find her, we find Drew.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表