剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
这你至少该赞成吧
You should at least approve of that.
我该赞成你把自己
I'm supposed to approve of you trapping yourself
困在一个独门无窗的地方吗
in a confined space with one door and no windows.
沃特·厄普出现过多少次
How many times has Wyatt Earp here put himself
同样的甚至更糟的情况
in positions like that and worse,
你又谴责过他几次
and how many reprimands have you written him?
他本来就是个废物
Oh, he's a lost cause.
我对你还抱有一丝希望
I still have some hope for you.
你真是做了个好榜样啊
What a good example you've set.
德鲁·汤普森吗
Drew Thompson?
汤普森的遗孀
Thompson's widow.
德鲁坠落人行道六个月后她就再婚了
Remarried six months after Drew hit the side--
我指的不是他本人
I mean, didn't hit the sidewalk.
我明白你的意思
I knew what you meant.
所以我花了些功夫找她
That's why it took some doing to find her.
我开始以为她会跟丈夫一起消失
Thought at first she might be in the wind with him
你懂的 装作是悲痛欲绝的寡妇
-- you know, just playing the grieving widow
直到警方和记者把注意力转移到别处
until the cops and the news people moved on to another story,
然后就隐姓埋名开始新生活
and then fold up the tent and change her name.
确实是个好主意
That's actually a decent plan.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you for saying so.
她还是已婚吗
She still married?
离婚了
Divorced.
要不你和蒂姆去一趟马斯特森车站
Why don't you and Tim ride down to Masterson Station,
看看她听到德鲁还没死的消息有什么反应
see how she reacts to you un-breaking the news of Drew's demise?
好
All righty.
还有 雷兰
Oh, and, Raylan?
-什么事 -德鲁·汤普森死时
- Yes. - At the time of his Death,
他是不为人知的联邦保护证人
Drew Thompson was wanted in a sealed federal witness warrant.
他是什么的证人
What'd he witness?
不知道
Well, I don't know.
所以才说是"不为人知"
That's what "Sealed" means.
承认吧
Admit it,
你也开始有点法警的冲动了
you're getting a little bit of a marshal stiffy yourself.
或许吧 既然被你发现了
Maybe. If you get it unsealed.
希望今天晚些时候会有所进展
Hoping for some movement on that later today.
如果我的冲动持续太久
If my stiffy lasts much longer,
就得去看医生了
I'm gonna have to consult my physician.
你怎么想
What's your opinion?
关于你的冲动吗 我没想法
On your stiffy? I don't have one.
不 关于雷切尔的事
No-- on what's going on with Rachel.
如果是我 我肯定不会跟我上司说
If I had one, I sure as hell wouldn't tell the boss.
克劳德先生 我想上次见面的时候
Mr. Crowder, I feel like I made it clear
我已经说得很清楚了
last time we were together.
我没在找搭档
I'm not looking for a partner.
你说得很清楚
You made it clear
你没在找无法信任的搭档
that you weren't looking for a partner you can't trust.
我能信任你吗
I can trust you?
你知道要是博伊德知道我在这里
Do you have any idea what Boyd would do to me
他会怎么对我吗
if he knew I was here?
除非是他让你来的
Unless he sent you.
他没有
He didn't.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 就当是他让你来的
Well, comforting as that is,
我总是想起我们都认识的那个小淘气
I keep remembering our mutual pal devil,
他向我和夸尔斯先生保证过
who assured myself and Mr. Quarles
如果要对付你表弟
that he could count on your support
可以指望你帮忙
in his move against your cousin, and...
我一直在想 要是这是真的
I keep thinking, if that had worked out for him,
我们早该听到些消息了
we probably would've heard something by now.
达菲先生
Mr. Duffy?
怎么了
Yeah.
我能拄着拐杖走 但还是痛
I can walk with this cane, but it hurts.
坐着我那破轮椅可简单多了
It's so much easier just to roll around in my damn chair.
博伊德害我坐轮椅的
Boyd put me in that chair.
我一直听说是他老爸的散♥弹♥枪♥弄的
I always heard it was his daddy's shotgun that did that.
我曾是法定继承人
I was the heir apparent.
博伊德对他爸来说只是个麻烦
Boyd has never been nothing but a thorn in his daddy's fat ass.
那他是怎么得到一切的
So, now, how is it that he's the one that's gonna get everything?
伙计们
Boys.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Would you excuse us?
克劳德先生 尽管这听起来很奇怪
Mr. Crowder, as strange as this sounds...
但我想相信你
I want to believe you.
如果我把他交给你 让他成为盘中餐呢
So, what if...I were to give him to you, serve him up?
"他"指的是
When you say him, you mean...
博伊德
Boyd.
好吧 那"让他成为盘中餐"指的是
Okay. And when you say "Serve him up," you mean...
要是我帮你杀了他呢
What if I were to help you kill him?
我能送他去急诊室
um, I could -- I could take him to an E.R.,
就说我在路边发现他的
say I found him on the side of the road.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
动手吧
Do it.
要不要咬着皮带啊 小伙子
Do you want a belt, son?
好吧 张嘴
All right. Open your mouth.
好啦
That's it.
我得承认 我本盼着
I got to admit, I was hoping
我们来的时候她已经在这里等我们
she'd be out here when we pulled up,
说那些灵魂已经告诉她我们要来了
tell us that the spirits told her that we were coming.
你最近做药检了吗
Have you been drug tested lately?
你都没打开过那份文件 是吗
You didn't even open the file, did you?
我心里有好多事呢
I have a lot on my mind.
嗯 隐藏的不错
Yeah. You hide it well.
这女人因诈骗被逮捕过17次
This woman has got 17 fraud arrests.
另外 莱克星顿警方正在调查
Plus, the LPD's investigating a series of recent burglaries
发生在她几个客户家的一系列盗窃案件
at the homes of several of her clients.
你所说客户是谁
What does that mean, "Clients"?
不用告诉我你们为什么来
Don't tell me why you're here.
女士
Ma'am?
原因可能和你们想的不一样
The reason might be different than what you think,
我不想让你们搅乱我读心
and I don't want you to confuse my reading.
事实上 女士
Well, actually, ma'am,
-我是法警 -我不是说别告诉我了吗
- I'm Deputy Marshal -- - Didn't I just say not to tell me?
说了
Yes.
请进吧
Please, come in.
她是占卜师
She's a psychic.
认证通灵师
Uh, a certified spiritualist.
谁认证的
Certified by who?
你们了解心灵占卜术吧
You all familiar with psychometry
通过身体接触获得超感官的感知
extra-sensory perception through physical contact?
我看过一部电影
I saw a movie once
里面讲沃肯握了一下马丁·辛的手
where Walken shakes Martin Sheen's hand,
二者皆为美国影星
就知道他要发动第三次世界大战
sees him start world war iii.
你是个无神论者
You're a skeptic.
你常获得神谕吗
You get that a lot?
我也曾一直问自己
I used to ask myself all the time
我的感受是否是真实的
if these feelings I got were real.
知道我最终明白了什么吗
And you know what I finally realized?
人们来找我 并非是
People don't come see me because
想与另一个世界的人取得联♥系♥
they want to make a connection with someone from the other side.
他们是来寻求安慰的 我提供的就是这个
They come to me for solace, and that's what I give them.
他们则把一生积蓄给你吗
And they give you their life savings?
原来你们是为这个来的
That's why you're here --
某个雄心勃勃的检控官
because some ambitious prosecutor has decided yet again
又决定起诉我以欺骗手段盗窃了
to charge me with theft by deception.
事实上 女士
Actually, ma'am,
法警不调查任何形式的盗窃
marshals don't investigate theft of any kind.
我们只追查逃犯 有一个逃犯引我们来的
We chase fugitives, one of whom has led us here.
你看不到他在我们周围吗
You don't see him somewhere around us?
看不清
Not so clearly.
那就奇怪了 你还嫁给他过呢
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表