剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You're getting the chance I never got --
你可以重新来过
you get to start over.
但是我 我不想重新来过
but I don't -- I don't want to start over.
这信封里有一千美元
There's $1,000 in this envelope.
收下它
Take it.
做些值得让自己骄傲的事
Make something out of yourself worth being proud of.
有朝一日上乌比·戈德堡的访谈节目 好吗
Tell it all to Whoopi Goldberg one day on "The view," right?
乌比·戈德堡是美国著名非裔女演员, 代表作《修女也疯狂》
出身贫寒却终获成功
Your rise from humble beginnings.
只是感觉 我 我
It just feels like I'm -- I'm
是被打发走的 我 我不知道为什么
being sent off, and I-I don't know why.
往好的方面看 你自♥由♥了
Well, look at it for what it is -- you're free.
从今往后 你给别人吹♥箫♥是因为你乐意
Next time, you give a blow job because you want to.
如果你还乐意的话
If you even want to.
不用再担惊受怕 忍♥气吞声
No more being afraid or getting kicked around.
让这周围的人再也不敢这么对你
It ain't never gonna be that way around here for you.
等你收拾好了
Colt's gonna give you a ride to the bus station,
科尔会送你去公交车站
when you get yourself together.
好的
Okay.
假如我们走散了
Tamahill Farms is just up route 62,
农场就在六十二号♥公路旁
in case we get separated.
不过你该去上班了
But it's time to go to work.
我可以请病假
I can call in sick.
你才不会请病假呢
You ain't gonna call in sick.
都走这么远了
Come this far.
足够了
Far enough.
下一步 我也不知道
Next bit, I don't know.
但是一位法警去就够了
But one marshal out over, it's enough.
咱俩都不在
Give Art a stroke,
阿尔特该疯了
us both in the wind.
有个小礼物要送给你
Got a little present for you.
或许会增加一点胜算
Maybe even up the odds a little bit.
你应该知道要怎么用它
Counting on you knowing how to use that.
我会尽力而为的
I'll do my level best.
准备好了吗
You ready to roll?
该死
Well, hell.
搞什么呢 琳赛
Well, what the hell, Lindsey?
他是个法警 兰德尔
He's a marshal, Randall.
这就是他们干的活
It's what they do.
该死
Shit.
我们走吧
Well, let's go.
够近了
That's close enough.
看来你是一个人来的
Come alone, from the looks of it.
有诚意
That's something.
是的
I did.
只有你和你的散♥弹♥枪♥
Just you and your shotgun.
正式声明 我可没带武器
I, for the record, am unarmed.
不用那么正式 兰德尔
There ain't any record, Randall.
至少今天不用
Not today.
琳赛
Lindsey.
雷兰
Raylan.
咱俩一路走来我好像错过了什么
Feel like I missed a step along the way somewhere.
那首歌♥是怎么唱的来着
How's that song go?
不经历风雨 怎能见彩虹
"Look for the rainbow in every storm"?
我得去下载那首歌♥
I'll have to download that.
你是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
她没跟你说我们打过电♥话♥吗
She didn't tell you about her little phone call?
你说打得是报♥警♥电♥话♥
You said you dialed 911.
那她肯定是打错了 因为是我的手♥机♥响了
She must've dialed wrong, 'cause my phone rang.
你把阿尔文揍得可不轻啊
That was quite a number you did on poor Alvin.
他还没跟我老婆上♥床♥呢
He didn't even sleep with my wife.
想想你会变什么样吧
Think how you're gonna look.
原来如此啊
That's your thing, Randall?
这是你的死穴
Your weak spot?
你想让她搞得那些男人晕头转向的
You want her spinning up the boys, keep 'em pixilated,
像郎佛罗·迪兹那样
like Longfellow Deeds, but you just
但你却无法忍♥受她可能也乐在其中
can't stand the thought that she might enjoy it, too.
你必须得做点什么
Got to take something back --
好让自己像个男人
feel like a man.
你忘了最能让她兴奋的就是
You're forgetting the part where she gets off on it -
我收拾残局时
me batting cleanup.
还是你没注意到她现在跟谁一起呢
Or did you fail to notice who she's here with?
不要
No.
我还真好奇
I wondered about that.
想知道 你为什么打给我
Wondering -- why did you call me?
希望我能过来 把你拯救出来
Hoping I'd ride up, rescue you from all this --
告诉我他怎么唆使你的
tell me how he put you up to it?
还是因为看我俩
Or just 'cause it'd be fun
互相残杀很好玩
watching us tear one another up?
疼吧
Hurts, don't it?
是塑料子弹
They're beanbag rounds.
我一般不用这个
Not my thing, ordinarily.
我的一个同事认为
An associate of mine thought
不致命武器早晚用得上
nonlethal force might come in handy.
我就想 什么玩意 我试试看
I figure, "What the hell? I'll give it a shot."
知道吗 姑娘们离开我
You know, girl walks out on me,
一般我都指望
usually I can count on,
收到封信什么的
like, a letter or something.
我从不擅长写信
I was never much of a hand at it.
喜欢彻底决裂
Prefer a clean break,
像撕掉创可贴那样
like ripping off a band-aid?
我想你会问我原因
Suppose you're gonna ask me why.
没所谓
Doesn't matter.
你要知道 我从没打算
Well, you oughta know I never meant to --
你知道吗
You know what?
咱们别这样
Let's not do that.
那现在呢
So, what now?
现在要讨论的是 我的钱呢
What now is, where's my money?
很疼吧
That hurts, don't it?
比什么傻♥逼♥塑料枪疼吧
More than any pussy-ass beanbag gun.
用这个
Just take that.
你就可以长眠地下了 法警
You're going to a dark place, Marshal.
我要你最后见到的是我的脸
I want my face to be the last thing you see.
来呀
Whoo! Come on!
你每次打架都这么多废话吗
You always talk this much when you fight?
宝贝 这可不是打架
Oh, honey, this ain't a fight,
而是将你正♥法♥
it's an execution.
Lindsey
琳赛
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl!
操
Whoo! Shit!
过来 宝贝 把它给我
Here, baby. Give me this thing.
你想要钱
You want your money,
都在上边那辆货车里
it's all right in that van up there.
怎么
What?
我就知道你喜欢我
I knew you liked me.
老天爷
Jesus, man.
她打了我多少枪
How many times did she shoot me?
比我多不少枪
Couple more times than she shot me.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
不知道
I don't know.
貌似开走了你的车
Took your car, looks like.
你不打算追她吗
Aren't you gonna chase her down or something?
没这打算
Nah, I don't think so.
那你打算干嘛
Well, what are you gonna do?
给州警打个电♥话♥
Put a call in to the state police,
让他们过来
have them drive over,
押送你回佛罗里达杜瓦尔县
escort you down to face warrants
他们那给你发了逮捕令
you got out of Duvall County, Florida.
你就把我扔在这
You're just gonna leave me here?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better Idea?
要是他们好久才能来呢
Well, suppose they're a long time coming.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表