剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
They'd smile at her real nice.
但每当她来打扫时
But they locked up their jewelry
他们都会把珠宝锁起来
whenever she came over.
那么 你们看到现在都还满意吧
So, do you like what you see so far?
这房♥子很大
it's a big place.
我不知道你有没有雇人
I don't know if you got help,
但只靠你一个人打扫不太现实
but it's a lot of house to clean on your own.
-我们能看看外面吗 -当然
- Can we see the outside? - Of course.
这个庭院占地一英亩
It sits on over an acre of grass.
还是那句话 维护的工作量很大
Again, a lot of upkeep.
你确定不想去看看
Are you sure I can't show you something
山下的房♥子吗
a little further down the hill?
那里有一些很不错的低价住♥宅♥
There are some lovely starter homes down there.
风景很美 古色古香
Beautiful views, quaint.
-你和你丈夫也许该 -是未婚夫
- You and your husband might -- - Fiance
你和你未婚夫也许该考虑下通勤的问题
You and your fiance might want to think about the commute.
你们之前说做什么工作来着
What kind of work did you say you do?
我们没告诉过你
Uh, we didn't.
我问是因为银行
I ask because the banks
对申请贷款的审查非常严格
are getting very stringent with applications.
亲爱的 看来是我太无知了
Honey, I didn't know any better,
我觉得我们的房♥产经纪人
I'd say our realtor is implying
认为我们买♥♥不起这里
we ain't got the means to buy up here.
不 没有
Oh, no, no, no.
我没那个意思
I-I didn't mean anything of the sort.
我只是想说银行
I was just pointing out that the banks
只要是我们想买♥♥的房♥子
Whatever home we buy,
我们会全款付清 付现金
we'll buy it outright -- pay cash --
以免跟银行纠缠不清
obviating the need to get in the gutter with the banks.
艾娃 亲爱的
Ava, honey.
也许找地♥产♥经纪人就像挑房♥子
Maybe real-estate agents are like new houses
永远不要对第一个动心
you shouldn't fall in love with the first one.
克劳德先生
Mr. Crowder.
请等一下
Now, wait a minute.I --
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
可我们不想再听你的屁话
But we don't need your shit.
祝你一天愉快
You have a nice day.
这房♥子真不错
It's a beautiful house.
干脆我们买♥♥了它
I say we buy it.
把你妈妈的名字刻在匾上
I'll put your mama's name on a plaque
挂到大门口
and put it on the front door.
我喜欢叫你未婚夫
I love calling you fiance.
我也喜欢听你这么叫
As much as I love hearing it.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我觉得你和你妈让我
I think you and your mama just got me
更接近德鲁·汤普森了
one step closer to finding Drew Thompson.
如果达菲准备插手的话 你会怎么做
What would you have done if Duffy hadn't have stood aside?
达菲了解我 我们有点交情
Duffy knows me. We have a history.
重点是
Point is,
他会派人到监狱找你
he'll send someone for you in prison.
你会死在里奥维尔 亨特
You're gonna die in Leoville, Hunter.
危在旦夕啊
Sooner, not later.
你这么认为吗
You think, huh?
也许我比你想象得更狡猾
Maybe I'm a little craftier than I look.
也许你根本不用耍小聪明
Maybe you don't need to be.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说我想跟你做个交易
It means I offered you a deal.
之前发生了那么多事
Well -- a lot has happened since then.
尽管如此
Nonetheless,
交易没变
the deal stands.
供出德鲁
Give me Drew,
你就可以去更好的地方了
you can write your own ticket to a better place.
天啊
God.
你♥他♥妈♥有病吧
What the hell is the matter with you?
你想死在马路上吗
You want to die in the street?
你是这么打算的吧
Is that it?
你觉得我会让你得逞吗
And you think I'm gonna let that happen?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
借用艾洛·吉文斯的话
In the words of Arlo Givens,
"我他妈要把你揍到神志清醒"
"I'm trying to knock some goddamn sense into you."
你到底在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
你宁愿死在这
You'd rather die here
也不愿把我想要的信息吐出来
than give me what I'm after.
打死我
Shoot me.
让我上车
Put me in the car.
带我去里奥维尔
Take me to Leoville.
阿诺德 你知道
Arnold, you know
我们会好好招待老客户的
we take care of our longtime customers.
只是想告诉你奥黛丽酒吧的事
Just to show that we at Audry's
并没伤害我们的感情
got no hard feelings --
我觉得我的遭遇
I believe my sufferings
得用很多次免费服务来弥补
earned me many, many free visits.
当然啦
Absolutely.
你乖乖坐在这儿
Now, you sit right here.
我给你准备了惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
最好别是哪个婊♥子♥拿枪对着我
It better not be some dumb whore popping caps at me.
数到三然后摘掉眼罩
You just count to three and take that thing off.
好的
All right.
一 二 三
One...two... three!
惊喜吧
Surprise.
该死
God damn it.
你确定自己没进错地方吗 宝贝儿
Are you sure you're in the right place, honey?
我来找埃伦·梅
I'm here looking for Ellen May.
你是埃伦·梅的朋友吗
Oh, you're a friend of Ellen May's?
就是认识而已
Um, more like an acquaintance.
她是我哥哥教堂的教众
She was a member of my brother's congregation.
我听说了
I heard about all that.
你个小可怜
You poor thing.
埃伦·梅搬走了
Uh, Ellen May moved on.
我听说她去了阿♥拉♥巴马州
She took to Alabama is what I heard.
随便一听 就记住了
Heard the word. Took it to heart.
说什么 在那儿的一个教堂工作
Said something about, uh, working at a church out there.
不好意思 你是说阿♥拉♥巴马吗
I'm sorry. Did you say Alabama?
她没留地址
She didn't leave an address,
如果我有她的消息 我会告诉你
but if I hear from her, I could try to leave a message.
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, sugar?
她给一个前教众留了口信
She left word with one of our former parishioners,
寻求指导
seeking guidance --
说她因为某件事很苦恼
Said she was all tore up about something.
什么时候的事
When was this?
昨天
Uh, yesterday.
这就奇怪了
Well, that is strange.
她没说她在哪儿
She didn't say where she'd be,
我以为她会在这里
but I just reckoned it'd be here.
如果你见到她 你能告诉她
Uh, if you see her, will you be sure
我在为她祈祷吗
and tell her that I'm praying for her?
如果她需要我 我会在教堂
If she needs me, I'll be at the church
或者蕾西的车♥库♥ 我把卡车放那修了
or Lacey's garage, getting my truck fixed.
好了
Okay, then.
祝你愉快
Have a-a wonderful day.
再见
Bye.
你是从保安业务起家的
Now, you got your start in the security business.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
我在找个人
I'm looking for somebody --
可能当过你的雇员
Could have been an employee of yours.
也可能是新来的
He would have been a new employee.
他80年代就为你做保安工作 在三叶草山上
He worked security for you back in the '80s, up on the hill.
怎么了
What is it?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
是你吗 谢尔比
Is that you, Shelby?
吉文斯法警
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表